Author Topic: Unhappy with deleted post regarding not having ibogaine again  (Read 3161 times)

Offline zingdoozer

• View Profile
I would be grateful for a discussion on why this post was deleted
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=2584.0

It's a clear and concise summary of very good reasons why I won't have Ibogaine again.

I do think it was the Ibogaine in the person who actually made the decision.

Normal everyday people would welcome all parts of a discussion especially if it was not meant to cause harm or done in a decent, even helpful and insightful (as I have had ibogaine a fair few times all to fairly positive effects, life changing definitely).

Sure it does go with the cut and dry, no room for discussion vibe of the Iboga entity that often permeates this forum. But again, I'm welcoming discussion.

Offline mo

• View Profile
Re: Unhappy with deleted post regarding not having ibogaine again
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 04:28:25 AM »
i just saw that, it is in the compost pile - indeed, i too wonder - why? i mean, i am a defender and an advocate of the medicine as a medicine - i dedicate a lot of my time in arguing against the common bias that the medicine is either a drug or evil or otherwise something else but: a medicine.
surely this discussion has a place here - no? maybe it is just a misunderstanding?
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 05:49:38 PM »
Not just that but many legitimate posts were put in compost.  Maybe the forum was hacked makes no sense to me. 

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 05:52:32 PM »
I think they were all composted at once, many threads, check it out no one singled you out because the other ones composted on the same day were also valid.  I have no idea what happened maybe lala can find out she's the most helpful mod to ever be on eboka. 

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 07:50:00 AM »
Hi Zingdoozer,

Yes, this forum was somehow hacked. Someone got in and somehow deleted a LOT of legitimate threads. I will look into unearthing them. Yes, it appears that on May 30 this year, about 60 (!) threads were deleted by one user who is not even a mod.

I personally found your thread very interesting. Though I did not agree with your conclusion that Iboga had a will that was not aligned with your own, your words made me think very deeply, and I always like that.

Okay, I've restored the topic for you. Now I'll look into restoring the rest of them in an efficient manner.

RS

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 10:06:27 AM »
iboga is most definitely a benign spirit, though as many of us know, fatherly. That spirit no doubt is a powerful presence for us, especially during the time period after a flood. Oddly, iboga told me that I didn't need to keep coming back to take it.

I believe I get what zingdoozer is saying. Was working with a shamanic practitioner using drum and rattle since January and spirit helpers were telling/showing me that getting married/settled in May would be part of my transformation into something bigger and fuller. Probably due to me having more energy to exert on the bigger cause, rather than chasing women still!? Is this cause the agenda of spirit helpers, of God? Myself, I was not ready, and postponed. Have felt it was the right decision for myself, but it has been a lesson.

The shamanic practitioner said that spirit has a broader view than me, and when I got to talk to my ancestors, one of them was telling me to move on (quite hilariously in the form of a billy goat butting a woman away on the ass [ancestors are middle world spirits]), while others were positive and helpful in pushing me towards settling down. So the lesson for me there was that spirit is just meant to act as a guide, rather than do things for me, that ultimately the decision is mine, as it should be.

One last thing, much like with papa iboga, I was shown again by spirit that I needed to stop relying on spirit to tell me what to do, and step out on faith, and play my part. Definitely believe that as we get closer to our true self, we are serving a bigger cause, by taking God's gifts and giving them away. Iboga may have its own agenda, but ultimately I believe that is to get people to align with their true selves. Saying that, there is no doubt a symbiotic relationship (of energy transference?) with spirit and us in the brick & mortar world, and getting in a shamanic relationship with spirit requires sacrifice of self at times (hollow bone), to gain power (hopefully to help others).

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 11:26:33 PM »
Yes.. it was onthepathtohealing that did it.. crazy dude.  We are going to try to fix this.  I just don't know how to do it but apparently it can be done.  He is not allowed to post or do anything here.  Cal is working on getting the threads back up...  We have no idea how he did it, he had no authority to do anything.. If anyone sees anything else weird like this, let us know.. he could get back into the forum with a different IP address but I make sure that no one has a duplicate one.  Sorry zingdoozer.. It's a mystery.  I need to message PK and ask him how to get retrieve the posts but I have been very busy lately and not on here much.

RhythmSpring!  I am sorry didn't read your response all the way before writing this.. can you PM me about how to restore them..even if it is tedious?  I just couldn't figure out how to do it.. not very computer savvy here.

Much Love,
lala

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 01:07:41 AM »
onthepathtohealing?!! well done, what a feat !
i'm sorry though this got you banned, but then - i bet you make a comeback - until then!
LOL :)
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 01:34:23 PM »
Don't give the fellow too much credit, mo - the error was mine and pk's - an oversight in the permissions section apparently, and it's been fixed.

Great way to bring it to our attention though eh?  :o

Board terrorism not appreciated and certainly won't be tolerated - there is a wealth of info on here and many people come to the forums to learn all they can and to connect with like minds, it is way uncool to arbitrarily rape the boards and ransack the place just because somebody has a wild hair up his or her ass.

This should not be an issue in the future...my apologies for any hassles this may have caused and also for the delayed response.
Love you guys, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."