Author Topic: Microdosing without previous flood for depression  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
Microdosing without previous flood for depression
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:59:25 AM »
Hi ppl
Iam depressive for over 10 years and quit taking antidepressants for 6 month. Does it make sense microdosing if I haven’t done a flood? I would go for a flood but just can’t afford it.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing without previous flood for depression
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 09:47:49 PM »
It could help. Let us know how it goes, if you like.

I hope you will be microdosing the rootbark, and not any fancy extract TA or HCl. Just do straight rootbark. (or powdered rootbark).

Peace

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »
Hi rhythmspring

I ordered the TA from ibogaWorld as it was recommended by Michelle.Do you think it wouldn’t be effective?
I haven’t received it yet but I will keep you informed.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 04:28:52 PM »
It would be effective, but since it is an extract, you have to be extra careful with dosing. The difference between not enough and too much could be a matter of milligrams. It's a lot easier to microdose with rootbark, because you're working with more material. Plus I think it's better, since you really get ALL of the active constituents of the rootbark, not just what came through in the extraction.

It'll work, but you gotta start reeeeally small, because doing more iboga than you intended to can be really stressful.

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 09:29:45 AM »
I see. Thank you very much

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 03:18:23 PM »
Unfortunately I still didn’t receive the TA I ordered from IW and didn’t take any iboga to report about. They claim that the order has been returned and that they have resend it again to me although I can’t trace it with the tracking number provided. I guess I have been ripped off. I will update it if I receive it anyway. However iam thinking about selling my car to go for a retreat.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
Unfortunately I still didn’t receive the TA I ordered from IW and didn’t take any iboga to report about. They claim that the order has been returned and that they have resend it again to me although I can’t trace it with the tracking number provided. I guess I have been ripped off. I will update it if I receive it anyway. However iam thinking about selling my car to go for a retreat.

How is that being ripped off? What would be being ripped off is if they said, "Oops, sorry it got lost in the mail!" But they said it got returned to them, and now they are resending. IW is pretty reliable in my experience.

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 02:06:06 PM »
I hope you are right. They replied to me few hours ago and the order should arrive soon. You know I ordered the TA 7 weeks ago. They recommended the faster and safer courier which costs more, claiming the order would arrive within a week. I repeatedly asked them which courier service they use but they didn’t tell and I lost patience and posted about it. Now iam wondering what happens. Let’s see

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 03:56:22 AM »
Finally I received the order. However I think I will start next week with microdosing.

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 09:08:09 AM »
I started yesterday with 50mg TA. The effects were that I felt somehow trippy first and less fatigue and most important I was in a bullish mood and more active than usual. Another positive effect was I could easily get out of my bed early in the morning, which was very surprising. Today I took the second dose (50mg) and didn’t had that trippy feeling but all the positive effects like yesterday. For a long time I see a light at the end of the tunnel (as you say in German).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:34:35 AM by Justbe »

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 06:06:33 AM »
Went on with 50 mg daily and feeling relatively comfortable. Before I started MD I quit consuming cannabis as I was smoking daily for years. I hoped the craving for cannabis would be reduced and I would say it was, however yesterday night I couldn’t resist and smoked one more spliff. I slept like a baby but woke up late, which I don’t want. So I’ll try not to smoke anymore,at least until I finished MD. Tomorrow I will try a higher dose I guess.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 07:33:51 PM »
Try less MJ when on iboga. A little goes a faaar way when microdosing.

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 04:31:25 AM »
That was my experience too,cuz I didn’t smoke much and compared to the amount I got very sleepy but it also relaxed.
Yesterday, day 5, I increased the dose to 70 mg and felt not different to the other days. Today I’ll take a day off MD just to see how it is.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 12:14:21 AM »
Yesterday, day 5, I increased the dose to 70 mg and felt not different to the other days. Today I’ll take a day off MD just to see how it is.

How's it going?  Did this protocol end up being a positive thing for your depression?

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 12:10:05 PM »
I continued one more week without any more day off and I was feeling pretty good. However after two weeks I had often a blurred vision and as I need to drive a car I couldn’t continue microdosing. As an antidepressant I would say that iboga helped and when I have a better opportunity I will do it again. For those interested I continued with 50 mg and 70 mg TA and had actually no negative emotions or aspects except the blurred vision and a little trippy feeling at the beginning