Author Topic: Aya Sourcing  (Read 5435 times)

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Aya Sourcing
« on: October 02, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
Hi all Eboka race,

I will like to work with Ayahuasca. I never have, so I don't know where and who to buy it from.
I buy my Iboga bark form reset, and I feel good about them, but it takes forever to reach me, I am in Mexico, (more then 3 weeks).
Is anybody on this continent who sels it. I saw Kiwi, as per advise on this forum, but, it seems they are whole sale, minimum amount is 5kg, I have no idea if is even my cup of tee (lol), so I am not ready for such a huge amounts.
I have posted on Nexus, but no answer.

thanx all
Jox

Iboga Panacea

Re: Aya Sourcing
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »
Ayahuasca:
DNA Icaros

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:53:21 PM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 10:38:20 PM »
Hey man, I new you will reply, thanks a lot.

Jox

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »
Kambogahuasca Panacea,

I just recieved the price list from your Iboga source voacangaafricana@gmail.com

It sounds pretty good, have you, or anybody else actually bought from them anything?

Jox

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »
I personally haven't.  Starting to wonder if it was irresponsible of me to put it out there.  Nostradamus (a new member here) has a pending order with them, so we are officially in wait and see mode.  If they don't deliver I will be ready to go on the attack, verbally. 

I gained trust for Ndialos because of his clear and transparent nature.  I must say if he is a con artist he's got to be the most convincing one I have come across.  He delivered original pictures and answered all questions very fluidly and concisely.  He does not strike me as a con artist but I hope I don't have to eat my words. 

Let's see how it pans out for Nostradamus on the thread "Sustainably harvested seeds, pods and root bark" then we can go from there and see if he is viable or not.   

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 12:17:26 PM »
Hi Kambogahuasca Panacea,

thank your for the answer, so we are all waiting... So Nostradamus is our Samaritan!!!!

Jox

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 02:39:20 PM »
Sure is.  A brave soul.  I will feel like such an ass if Ndialos doesn't come through.  If he does though I will feel very satisfied to have finally found a dependable sustainable source.  My source now won't provide me pictures so I'm in doubt about his farming.

This is the thread in question:

http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1612.msg14135#msg14135

Offline strk.one

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 07:34:37 AM »
Try sonoran song. Good place they had a shipment arrive late to them once and they sent my order out a little later for free good people. Good quality. Did an extract and and had an excellent yield
Life is like a box of chocolates you never know whitch one is gonna have the rum in it...

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 01:52:33 PM »
Amen to that!  ^^^!!!

Offline mongopod

• View Profile
    • Asklepios-seeds
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 11:20:56 PM »
please pay attention with blaise ndiales ngake voacangaafricana@gmail.com
he surely is a scammer. I made some orders from him, first to small ones of about 300 iboga seeds to check if i can trust him and then the next order i placed with bigger amount was a real scam. He collected several 100€ via westernunion and immediately after he had received the money, he never answered any may again and didnt even ship anything. So i hope for all you guys paying a bit more attention by not  making any business with him. First order will maybe work but as soon as it is a bigger amount he'll never get in contact with you again but just keeping the money completely for himself. If you'er looking for a much cheaper alternative which can be trusted then simply contact me, or reply here and I'll immeciately give you some contact information for a serious company.

regards
Steffen

Offline rez_runner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 06:59:54 PM »
I would definitely check over at the dmt nexus site, they have a ton of info there.  I used to go through celestial source which was here in the states but they shut down for some reason.  Real shame they were great.