Eboka General > Eboka Promotions

...AND THE WINNER IS:

(1/2) > >>

Calaquendi:
Ladies, gentlemen, and Eon McKnight (j/k)

It is with great pleasure I am announcing the winners of our promotional root bark give away sponsored by the generosity of http://cerberusextract.com/ -

Our gracious benefactors at Cerberus Extract have decided to include two consolation prize winners in the contest. The way this works is: First place winner will receive the 20 grams of high grade Tabernanthe iboga rootbark shipped to the (legal) addy specified by winner. 

Second and third place winners will receive the same amount of material but will be responsible for their own shipping fees.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

First place-  HARVEYPLEX

Second place- SASSYFRASS

Third place- TIA SERENDIPIA

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS AND THANK YOU CERBERUS EXTRACT!!!

Please all winners PM GratefulDad with shipping information and/or questions - he is acting as liaison for the logistics.

Caveat: IF any winner wishes to provide their gift to another member or has any conflict with shipping please let GD know and he will take care of your requests - we have chosen runners up in case someone here wants to give their winnings away to another member.

Here are the names (in order of the draw) of the runners -up in case someone chooses to forfeit: Rav Av, Mushroom, Eon, Achtwan, Riverhaven, Justsomeguy, dpwishy and psychonaut

Thanks to all who participated, thanks to GD for performing the drawing and a great big thanks to Cerberus Extract!

x:
Wow! I'm really grateful!!!
Last time I won something was a pie eating contest when I was 9!!!!!

Cerebrus, really looking forward to checking out your product, and will be sharing the good news! :)

Yay for Sassy and Harvey!!!!!!!!

Love!

fallout330:
Congrats guys and girls, very cool!  ;D

koko:
congratulations tia,sassy,and harvey!!!wow,what a great gift!-shell

harveyplex:
Dearest Ebokalites and Iboganauts ,
Due to the fact that Wishy is in the USSR (USA) . I will have to give my Eboka winnings to another forum member .
- hp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version