Author Topic: Ibo in Mexico  (Read 16243 times)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ibo in Mexico
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2010, 06:14:21 PM »
Dreamlistener,

I've since learned more about clinic options, and more about dreamhouse. Thanks for your honest comment!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »
Sara rocks!!! Amazing woman.
Re ibo in mx, one can have it shipped to a p.o. box. One does have to go in person to get the box. $30 will get you three months, in my limited  experience.
If I can answer q's bout my mx adventures via pm or email, i'm happy to. I HARDLY know it all, but I know what's been working for me. I love this place and Everybody in it.

fallout330

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 10:10:41 AM »
Hey Tia,

Are there any "issues" with The Dream House in Nayarit?  I was considering going there a one time, I'm just curious.  How is the mail system in Mexico, pretty reliable?  I was also considering doing the same as you did, over here in Juarez, MX....when things seems a little more stable there of course.

Thanks!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »
Mail in mx has been wonderful. The issues are with DHL and any expedited service! Just say no to DHL!! I have had no problems using regular registered mail, and Only problems using DHL and expedited. It takes about 3 weeks each time to get from over yonder to the PO box using regular registered, and patience is a virtue, lol. On DreamHouse, minding I don't gossip, the head administrator is having a tough time right now. He's in my prayers. Always good to hear from you, fallout!

fallout330

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 09:51:51 AM »
Thanks for the info Tia!  Sorry to hear about the Dreamhouse, I wish him well!  I assume you purchased Iboga Root Bark and did an Total Alkaloid extraction...or did you actually get HCL? 

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »
Friend Fallout, I am scared of the chemistry!
And this from a master cook! (Not chef, no training. My specialty is 'What's Left in the Cupboard')

I have received RB, TA and Hcl. And use 'em as is.
All in a legal country, of course.

I'm superduper grateful to have found a supplier I trust and have a great respect for. Never yet met a Bwitist I didn't like.

AuntieTiacita

fallout330

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 10:55:27 AM »
Very good to hear!  I can assume your supplier is up in Canada, correct!  Very limited information out there on suppliers, as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 01:14:09 AM »
My supplier is not in Canada, much further from us.
To protect the individual, I won't say more here.

Don't like to be all 'woo-woo I have a secret'. But I respect my suppliers request for discretion.

T

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »

That's right, Britney.
Have you guys looked at the stock photo choices?

LMAO!  ;D
" I am you and what I see is me..."