Author Topic: A promise i have made .  (Read 5634 times)

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
A promise i have made .
« on: January 02, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »
Hello all ,
I have made a promise that i would help people with this type of healing in any way i can.
Please contact me if you have any questions that i might help answer . I didnt know anything about this special gift at one point in time and there were people i found that helped me get to where i am now and i wish to extend that same helping hand to others.
Ibogaine has helped me overcome my opiate addiction .
It has also brought many other new and wonderful things into my life.
I hope to be able to help others with in any way i can.
I dont know everything but continue to learn more and will tell you what i do know and will help you in what way i can.
It's a team effort quite often and i am a team player on this issue.
respectfully ,
harvey plex
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:35:36 PM by harveyplex »

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: A promise i have made .
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 12:55:40 PM »
Harvey, Iboga called and you answered.
I know just how you feel.
So does Cal.

So, what about a healing circle in the rockies?
Summer?

Funny, I feel like everyone could benefit from Iboga. My mom, the president, dope fiends, my best friend, college students, the infirm. But Iboga is not for everyone. Have you noticed yet that you can say it to some people and they won't register it's existence even slightly? Where others know before they ever hold it in their hands that they will be working with it after their journey?

Talk soon,
T

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »
I agree Tia !
Lets all meet in New Mexico at Ojo Caliente hot springs - its nice and affordable.
we could also meet in the Rockies somewhere . I was thinking we could have a week long workshop .
We could set up a real camp with a common area , cook tent ,  sleeping areas , ect . ect.
we can conduct enthogen workshops, hikes and discussions . i would like to hear others make suggestions about events that could transpire during this outing.
I would love to get this idea off the ground though.
lets see what can happen .
thanks Tia !
ps i agree that everybody could use it too .
lets put it in the water supply of the Washington Dc area and see what happens as a result (teehee!).

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 05:37:54 PM »
lets put it in the water supply of the Washington Dc area and see what happens as a result (teehee!).

Genius!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 04:32:42 PM »
Harvey,

About a week long campout, let's start planning!
What venue?

I'm for anything, and can also recommend Joshua Tree as a wonderful and inspiring place. No flush toilets or running water, but plenty of room, and magical in it's own right. But I think I'm the only nut who would want to go in summer. It gets HOT.

You guys want to do this? Build it and the will come? I think it would be so beneficial for all just to be in the same space as each other. Build stronger bonds with this baby EbokaTribe. :)

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 04:53:11 PM »
I am very interested in getting more involved with the Iboga move.  I would jump at the chance to spend a week somewhere learning the ins/outs of tx.

If you guys are serious about this I would be willing to look into places of interest for price etc.  You guys do the "speaker, teacher or guide" details. I would love this.

I have been thinking of calling a few clinics and see if they could use a good RN with critical care/ trauma experience for a few months for room and board.  I surely could supervise medically, read a EKG's, start Iv's and have ran many codes. 

Well...  just my support for the iboga "retreat".   :)
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 05:10:13 PM »
Sweet!

Sis, let me know what the clinics say! A nurse is a valuable thing. ;)

This gathering could be very structured if we wanted it that way. Or, it could be a group coming together to see what we can see.

Both work for me, but I'm inclined toward a looser structure.

The world is not so big. I think we are scattered over the US, and further. We can come together, though.
Let's do this!

Spring too soon?
How about May?

My house is also open to all who make it to southern california. It would be a good jumping off place for JTree. CA also has mountains aplenty, beaches, deserts.

But tell me what 'all think!

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »
I am new here and dont know the involvement of folks but..............

Maybe a all-inclusive week on the beach in Mexico... have a lot of folk there that know this root and practicing.  They may need a Vac that all needs are met, food, relaxation.  Go slightly off season and get a cheaper rate.  Be in a country that its leagal, close to others running the clinics, pre-planned and not draining on anyone.  Easy to get day passes or overnight passes for speakers.
Maybe take it to the Mindvox forum and might get a few-there that could swing a week on the beach, food cooked for u,  If enough are interested, cheaper the rate.  Hell, we might be able to rent out a full wing.  Just food for thought.

life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 06:53:59 PM »
That's something, too, sis.

I know there's a forum coming up in Feb in NY. And there was one in Mexico just last November.
But hell, why not. My plates are full for the moment, planning that will take some hours.
But no reason not to have it happen.

In the interim, I'm thinking camping. :)
Maybe great big cabin?