Author Topic: a post injury booster !  (Read 3443 times)

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
a post injury booster !
« on: March 25, 2010, 07:11:42 AM »
Hello dear friends and comrades ,
I just wanted to drop note that on tuesday i did a 7 gram rb booster . I was really doing well though . I had no cravings for the painkillers after i stopped taking them. That is the most amazing part . It blows me away !!  Never in my life has this ever been the case with stopping this stuff -well back when I was in the womb I could take it or leave it (big smile).
I really feel blessed and it attribute this to my flood and the 2 month booster that i had done pre-injury .
I still wanted to do this boost though to push any residule opiate action out of me head , yes me head .This boost went well aside from a slight headache i developed later on in the day . After drinking some electrolyte solution it seemed to subside greatly. I love how you feel on the days following your booster . Its a great time to think things out and make new game plans . After my first flood i was told (by one of you) that the time you spend in your afterglow is an important time to implement changes in past patterns of thinking and behavior - I believe this to be very true .
Its like some wind in your sails with your dreams as the boat .
I can'T tell you all how much Eboka has helped me to things i could never seem to do . I again thank this forum in which my whole journey has thus far been documented.
I owe this all to you guys who where my sole help and inspiration in my initial experience and and in my continuing journey .
Have faith that your demons can be conquered .
Thanks again w/ love and hugs ya'll .

- HP
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:26:54 AM by harveyplex »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: a post injury booster !
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
Congratulations, it's good to hear such a positive story.  Iboga sure does do some long lasting work on your psyche!  Now it's just up to you to stick with it!  Sounds like you're doing awesome!  Keep up the good work!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »
That's really good to hear, harvey! Positivity and attitude are everything, and it's great to hear such energy and optimism. I had a similar situation after my first flood: a had a tooth pulled and took some Vicodin. It seems almost like we are 'tested'  right away. Our biggest advantage is that we now have a choice - bless you man, and thanks for sharing with us.
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 12:33:27 AM »
Oh Harvey, so good to hear from you on this!!!
We are an 'aftercare' right here of sorts. This is what's recommended, lol. A group of supportive people who are living positive lifestyles. :)

I've been having SUCH good results with microboosts. Like, an espresso spoon bite every few days. A pile the size of my thumbnail.

I am humbled and delighted and not surprised at the love I find here, too.

Talk soon,
Tia
 :D