Author Topic: Eric Taub travels the US talking about Iboga to potential providers.  (Read 3115 times)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Hey all,

Wanted to make a separate thread for this, because I think this is an amazing happening.

From what I hear, he's going to be beginning in August on the East Coast.

Here is the body of the letter he sent, I'm sure he'd like to hear from anyone here:

Hi All,

I will be conducting a speaking tour throughout the U.S.  One of the intentions is to encourage a couple people from each city to be trained to work with ibogaine.  If you or anyone you know is interested in helping to facilitate or host a talk/meeting about this and anything else related to ibogaine, feel free to email me at ibojourney@gmail.com. A forum of any kind, from a living room meeting with a few people to a larger formal venue, are all fine with me.

The help I may need on occasion is to have parking and electricity to be able to plug into a self-contained van for a couple days. I'm interested in beginning in a couple months and have help from leaders of the harm reduction movement in the U.S. and other ibogaine advocates.

Word has it that although it is not yet set in stone there is an indication ibogaine is moving out of Schedule I to Schedule II (for the purpose of research) and this will surely expedite the proliferation of interest on many levels we have continued to see through the years.  I always wanted to see ibogaine available in every "major" (about 35 to 40 cities, at least) city in the U.S., and the world for that matter, and now there is an indication this will be accomplished within the next several years.     

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
Eric Taub
www.ibeginagain.org

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Taub travels the US talking about Iboga to potential providers.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »
For those of you who may not have heard of Eric Taub, I consider him the 'grandfather' of the underground movement here in the states. He's been quietly training people for many, many years, and has given over 700 sessions himself. He's also a very kind and intelligent man, motivated to help others, and very approachable.

So, there a have it.

Love and such,
Tia