Author Topic: Sunrise Sunset, and the life between  (Read 2488 times)

Offline sawdog

• View Profile
Sunrise Sunset, and the life between
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:01:09 PM »
Hello small, but powerful community~

I am a friend of Tia Serendipia, who introduced me to the medicine. I quit drinking almost two years ago, and put down the harder drugs years before that, but I still suffered from heavy depression, ego delusions, manic romance syndrome and nicotine fiend-

I know I was on my way to recovering from these psycho-emotional-social ills through patience, willpower, meditation, Gestalt play, Jungian surrealism, and a few good old fashioned cry-myself-to-sleep sessions, but the medicine are all those techniques rolled into one and supercharged! Deep appreciation for the wisdom of the ancients that inhabit our earth is an understatement...

Anywho- I'm heading into the Northwest this week, where there seem to be few, if any, providers, so Tia suggested I post here to stay connected  8)

thanks for being,
sawdog

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: Sunrise Sunset, and the life between
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »
Welcome welcome welcome!

... to our humble abode of healing and mutual support.  By all means, do stay connected!

Wishing you

Peace, Love & Connectedness,

ET McKnight

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:40:41 PM »
Hey sawdog!

Great to see you here.  Lots to read, lots to learn, lots to share. Looking forward to reading *you*!

Love,
Tia

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 12:41:11 AM »
manic romance syndrome and nicotine fiend-

Oh sawdog, you are gonna fit right in here  ;D

Greetings and a big warm welcome. Great to have a friend of Tia's to swell our ranks. Please check it out and feel right at home. Don't even have to take your shoes off (unless you want to)

Thanks for being here!
" I am you and what I see is me..."