Author Topic: Iboga power  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Roger

• View Profile
Iboga power
« on: August 25, 2011, 10:39:59 AM »
Hello all,

Three months ago i decided that on the 3th of september i would do a flooddose of Iboga. Days er coming closer and my intention is crystal clear. The last month i did kambo and ayahuasca a couple of times to help me with the focus on the iboga. And daily meditation. Today i'm realizing that i'm living my intention for the last weeks. So it feels that most of the work is already done. Thank you Iboga!

My intention is to get rit of some old patterns that don't suit me anymore. Smoking, using chemical drugs so now and then and drinking to much beer sometimes. These old habbits keep me away from my true self. With the Achtwan 2.zero tek i made a extraction of 25 gr of good bark. Spirit of Iboga i'm looking forward to meet you again, but i feel you're already here. Thank you for that!
Father help me I want to live.

Offline Roger

• View Profile
Re: Iboga power
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:30 AM »
Ad ofcourse. Achtwan thank you for your helpful tek.

Love and light!
Father help me I want to live.

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:50:01 PM »
its a down and dirty simple acidic extraction,there was scant little info about eboga extractions
to be found when i did that.

much more refined teks now,but thank you.

the whole idea with that tek was,for some people getting hands on the medicine is no small feat
and this was an easy,and simple way to produce an extract,with virtually no chances of botching it.

best of luck to you on your journey.
raise your fears and cast them all away...

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 04:13:36 PM »
Rogier my brother! Taking the plunge into the vaults of anscestors and unlocking the keys of yourself, disovering the ancient glimpses of soon to be prophecies.  Seeing from the vantage of your true African spirit oh how it has been calling you.  As the Ngangas say be excited be very excited...you are about to find out.

-ip

CharleyPepper

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »
Right on, Roger. Keep us posted.

As you may have read here, and are probably experiencing, once Iboga knows you are coming, you start to feel it, it starts to work.

My particular thanks for introducing me to Sapo.

I am so glad you have met Iboga.

CP