Author Topic: Felt a crash by the end of the day after first day of 100mg microdose  (Read 3907 times)

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
I got my order of 20g root bark and 1 gram TA.

I took 100mg of powdered bark yesterday and felt the difference. It was not totally unlike a caapi micro dose except I felt slightly detached in a way. I did not expect to really notice anything but I was much less compulsive. I still use tobacco and I was just blown away when I went to work without it. I looked at it and just walked by. Granted, part of my reason for doing Iboga is to break some bad habits. Eating, tobacco, mild depression. I have been working with ayahuasca and I have been having difficulty keeping my eating the way I want it post and pre ceremony. I know that my problem is not as bad as heroin or something. I have done everything under the sun. Crack was the worst but that was 7 years ago. But I feel like I am dealing with the same monster just different vice if that makes sense. It is really fucking up my ayahuasca ceremonies when I feel like I literally cannot go without some pizza or some other shit food shortly before or after ayahuasca. It is like i have all the tools but I watch my compulsive behavior sabotage all my hard work.  It was in the back of my mind that it would be cool if iboga worked with cravings at such a low dose so I was paying attention and it really really made a difference. It was as if I had some separation between the impulse and my conscious mind. It was still there but just not quite connected and in control. It was really something.

Anyway, I will flood in a month or so. Until then I would like to continue weekly ayahuasca while micro dosing 100 mg. Sound OK? This morning I took 100mg with about 5g caapi. Wow. Forget coffee. This is nice. Yesterday I crashed a bit round 5 or so though and my body felt a bit week. Maybe I am just getting used to it. So far, I really love all the subtle loveliness of the experience. I cannot imagine doing like a gram of this and working.

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
yeah,i wouldnt recommend attempting that.

you need a sitter for a dose of that size.

you wont be working,you will be floored.
raise your fears and cast them all away...

Offline rho

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Nice to hear its helping you, deer. I was also extremely sensitive when I first tasted bark, feeling a bit wobbly with around half a gram. I got accustomed to it, and I really believe my physiology changed, and now I can eat a g of bark every few weeks and keep my balance and wits easily. As far as working with iboga and aya concurrently, I have only had good experiences.

I can't explain the crash really... is it possible that you tend to exhaust yourself and just push through without thinking about it normally, but now you notice it? Iboga makes my deeper needs and true desires much more apparent to my consciousness, so that's the best explanation I can think of off the top of my head.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Iboga makes my deeper needs and true desires much more apparent to my consciousness, so that's the best explanation I can think of off the top of my head.

I consider the best entheogenic experiences to Reorder my priorities so that they make a lot more sense in the larger context of things. This happens with Salvia all the time, and it happened with Iboga. It was like Iboga stripped me of everything and I was forced to realize what is the most important. The compulsions and addictions fall to the bottom of the priority list. Communication and Respect take the lead. Etc.

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
Iboga makes my deeper needs and true desires much more apparent to my consciousness

Nice sentence Rho.

Communication and Respect take the lead.

Thank you rythmspring

is it possible that you tend to exhaust yourself and just push through without thinking about it normally, but now you notice it?
Yes. Day three now and this is what is going on exactly.

My work is in nature and mostly alone so my main concern about dosage is more focused around having enough energy to get through the day and not so much traffic accidents and possibly appearing "high".

This morning I ingested 300g. I had a lot of human contact today and as a result pulled me out of the sublime space I was in from the two previous days when I was alone in a familiar natural setting getting to know the subtle yet powerful Iboga root.

I think I would like to do a gram next week. I will prepare to be down for that day if necessary.

Anyone want to describe what a 1 gram experience can be like.  Physical, spiritual, Aftereffects ect.......
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:34:57 AM by 93bywayofthedear »

Offline niceboat

• View Profile
Low dose Iboga seems to be awesome, it works as a doping all the way

http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=872.msg8222#msg8222

I too have got my 50 gram rootbark and wanna soon start low dosing, just for the energy and body mind overall boost.