Author Topic: my homecoming  (Read 2283 times)

Offline GrandWazoo

• View Profile
my homecoming
« on: April 05, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »
Hello all,

This is the second message I left Tia. It says alot about me and how I feel about myself and the world, so I though it would be a good idea to just post it and let other people read it and get to know me better. BTW, you all should really read Exile Nation by Charles Shaw available on the net on the sandwich reality website.

Hey Tia!

Really, you're collaborating with Realty Sandwich? Wow, life is so funny sometimes! I now realize how much I need contact with like minded people, and to tell you the truth, even here in Montreal, it's been hard. It's true that I don't go out and mingle much and that most of my interractions were with my mother and my (was) soon to be 14 year girlfriend. We finally broke it off a week ago and I feel tons better. though we would share alot of opinions regarding politics, drug talk to her was a no-no, she never agreed to try psychedelics and becomes angry when i talk about them.

I don't FEEL that alone, but I just realized just how much I really am... Loneliness is probably the worst feeling of all in the long term; good thing I keep myself busy! Also, I am no longer the little boy who thought he was wonderful because his ma told him so and who had a hell of a time relating to his peers; I am a 35 year old man who thinks he is a genious and who belittles others in his mind because he feels so isolated he needs to blame it on something or someone outside himself.

I think I'll also post this in the into posts because my goal here is to get to know more like-minded people and evolve through my disabilities. But hey, Tia, thank you for just welcoming me, it was the olive branch I needed to start opening up, though some would say I was especially ripe for it.

Kilos of love,

Frederic
You are I, I is God, God is love.

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: my homecoming
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 09:51:35 PM »
I'll just reply here then, Frederic. :)

Evolver is a community group with chapters all over the world, for social action. It was started by Pinchbeck and Reality Sandwich, and so is a part of it. I work with the local chapter in my home city. Amazing, wonderful folk. I'm almost certain there's one in Montreal, check it out! You wil feel even less alone. Last month's topic was entheogens, this month is dreaming. All the chapters all over the world have the same topic on the same month. How cool is that? All of us thinking on solution and evolution simultaneously. :D

Happy to have extended a welcome. You can now be famous as the 50th member!

Talk soon,
T