Author Topic: hi gonna try to keep it short  (Read 16902 times)

Offline 662

• View Profile
Re: hi gonna try to keep it short
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2011, 02:27:13 AM »
thanks for the structure and other thoughts GD, and the other fellas that gave me some guidance as well.  Because when you dont have insurance experimenting is dangerous. I feel like I almost brought this site down, well its my job now to stress to people not mix even minimum opiates.  Now I believe Michelle told me to eat 400mg of TA on the 7th day.. I dont want to do it earlier, my ears still buzzing, when is that going away? At least the flashing lights are gone. About 11 hours after consumption I was gonna go and bitch out this dude outside for running his motorcycle for one hour, but than I realized that I was hearing shit. oops

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2011, 02:34:50 AM »
LMAO, yeah, I kinda like the buzz..  I have run around the house checking heater vents and the fridge and stuff, only to realize it's in my head.  Sounds like oingyoingyoingyoingyoingy, really fast...  It should be gone pretty soon.  With these things, depending on dose and your own metabolism, it can vary, but mine usually goes away after a day or two.  It sounds like you may be a bit sensitive, but I am not sure how much you took altogether.  I am thinking within another day or so, you should be good.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:37:00 AM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »
Yeah Im pretty sensitive, I took about 1.2 at 75 kilos. The sound is still in the head, and the smells; I mean those broads werent lying I really am a dog, I smell peoples nasty cooking from a different floor, and I never ever ever had my armpits smell so raw before. But I guess thats what happens when you trip and you are absolutely convinced youre gonna die the next day. I think the ebokas elements work like this - you dont have craving because youre happy to be alive.

Real interesting thing happened yesterday, I went to the west side of Chicago, straight slums. I have been there 200 times over the last 5 years. I went there to get subs to flip, since I havent been working. Whites dont like going there. Anyways, I had to wait 20 minutes for the non punctual lady, and I was where there is smack on every other block. I was gonna get half of 10/325 for 2 bucks.

But waiting for the lady I bought a heineken and started drinking that, I had no craving for the smack, when I got the strips, i asked her if she brought me the 5mg, she said no, but she can run upstairs, I told her just fuck it. thats my destiny, so didnt do no opiates, one beer or 2 i guess aint shit. I think it was a great comprimise, thats the 1st time out of 200 where I didnt buy a bag while down there. I mean its a must (a bag) when you are white and down there, but I was strictly business. And I aint fucking with the strips, its like I dont have cravings, but I wish I could buy energy, its day 5 and I just want to do stuff, its hard enough to deal with the world without opiates, but being tired its hard to lead an active lifestyle.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2011, 10:55:38 PM »
You have to push yourself to do regular exercise, and you will get more energy.  This is one of the hardest things to do, but if you do a regular work out routine for a month or two, you will notice your energy increasing.  I am proud of you for not using opiates, but alcohol will stop some of the ibogas actions, so that should be left alone for a bit.  You are doing pretty well, so keep up the good work.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »
thanks i needed that encouragement. im taking b6 and b12 and magnesium maybe that will help. Im pretty obnoxious sober, well not really, im just so not used to talking to people without opiates. and hanging out with friends sober still doesnt make sense, Im about to recruit me a nice euro girl and maybe that will keep me busy, but i have to look for a job soon here, I guess I got to do the biking at the gym daily, I wonder if the 5-htp will help me. Im so manic I always need to be into something, used to booze and sniff to control this anxiety now i m trying to be low key, I am taking xanax .5 mg a day roughly so it will help me from being manic. will keep trying.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 02:29:04 PM »

Hi 662,

Quitting addiction is a rough job but so necessary.  Besides quitting opiates you must change your life and lifestyle.  You must quit hanging with your drinking buddies and should not even go in a bar. I have found that the most successful people not only quit drugs but changed their whole life around.

Best,

Roy

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 11:49:20 PM »
Thats well said. I think Im just manic. been experimenting with xanax, just so Im not restless, I always feel like I need to get into something, not just girls obviously. Facts: I dont drink hard liquor nor do I do smack.

but i still f. around with beer and very minimum hydrocodeine=5mg. The beer I dont give a fuck about cause in my country a month ago they finally reclassified up to 10% beers from food to alcohol. So its wack I know. I got to stop the opiates, been going to gym, thanks to the advice here I decided to do 400 miles in a week on a bike in the gym The 400mg of TA is hard to ignore, ate it an hour ago. Well chiller that .2 of that HCL. watching nazi collaborators, hot shit, but i dont know what effects  that has with iboga. maybe beneficial with my status

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2011, 01:34:10 AM »
662, take all of Gratefuldad's advice & do everything he says if you want to stay clean and get through this. There's no half-assing it.  I did an iboga detox for long term painkiller/heroin/suboxone usage. After my flood the first month really sucked, the 2nd month was slightly better but still sucked.  So I sucked it up, stuck it out & its now been over 70 days since detox, I'm happy and I feel good, my body is still catching up, I'm a little weak etc. But not bad at all.  I sleep through the night every night now without taking anything but natural sleep aids(melatonin, chamomille, valerian etc)its awesome. You have to really want it bad to stay clean,  personally I have learned to fear opiates, especially heroin.  I just can't take them recreationally anymore, not even weaker opiates unless in the future its truly neccessary for real pain as Grateful dad said.  I have accepted this & life is much better without them.  Also I should mention that I go to heroin anonymous meeting regulary & that has been a huge help getting through this, having others who can relate to talk to is great.  I took the advice of others and made these changes in my life instead of trying to do it "my way" because everytime I tried to do it my way in the past I failed. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:50:17 AM by evolutionofone »

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2011, 04:30:11 PM »
I should an update, I hate reading forum where someone was about to do some iboga or some other form of detox, than did it but never updated the most important thing: the results!
It has been 5 weeks since I did Iboga HCL. I been to Heroin Central 5 times way in the city, however I was there for some side hustle activity, and to me its a miracle but I never did dope while I was there 5 times. However I did eat some 15-20mg of Vicodin. And fri or sat only, so i don't care what anyone says that's improvement god damn it. Far as drinking, hard liquor is out the game, and even beer solo is no longer committed. When I am in a social setting, I drink beer.  So not bad at all, I did booster one time. I would do it more, but my ears ringing steady to this day, I hear and smell everything and that's not a good thing when you live in apt building where foreigners cook weird shit that smells heavy. Strong sense of sound has been a problem in my family, everyone is irritated by sounds, so know I hear better, I had to buy a white noise machine. Saw a shrink about this ringing in my head after iboga, she gave me some shit that made me drowsy. I also now take Wellbutrin so I can bust a nut, delayed ejaculation is not cool, works great. I am getting better, need to stop f. around with 10mg pills on fri and sat, cause i be tired on sun and Monday, and today is Tues and Im still not 100. Thanks to everyone for their support, it helped all around.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 12:02:32 AM »
Happy to hear you are doing better, but don't be afraid to do a booster if you want to go even further.  Make sure you aren't on the wellbutrin if you do, though.  It is definitely a process, so never give up and don't get discouraged.  Best wishes to you and your future!
GratefulDad

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2011, 04:09:02 PM »
thanks for advice, i would love to do another booster, but since the buzzing started in my ears when i iboga kicked in it never went away, I dont know how to handle it, I had management fix hallway door on 2 floor i live on 3rd. to much hearing going on, but thats fine, but the constant ringing really sucks! and it prevents me from boosting, the TA was fun I d love it again, but i cant have this ringing get worse

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2012, 02:46:43 AM »
guys, Im sorry for not updating you, I feel like I used you guys but i just been busy, I worked for  almost 6 months now, its longest I ever worked, thanks guys and thanks Iboga, i was tired for months a twork, I use smack 1 otime  month, and pop perks 1-2 a day last few weeks, but at least i work now, I will tell you guys in detali later,

but tomorrow I want to cure my friend he doesnt sniff, he bangs, he weighs 155,  i took 1.2 HCI, now I have .2 for him, I feel he should take 1mg or .9, HOWEVER i need your guys help, I have .2 and i need someone to help me with math, cause I got that midgrade stuff forgot what its called, but how do I measure it so it will be equavelent to .8 of the HCI? thank you guys, I am grateful its just i didnt write cause Im not social off opiates, today I sniffed dope cause I m with the guy Im gonna cure tmrw, iss12 hours ok? he does bang so if he banged at 1 am, is 1pm next day safe?
thanks

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2012, 03:59:33 AM »
if my friend banged dope is 12 hours enough before iboga?? or       18 is better to play it safe?? thanks guys

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2012, 08:02:17 AM »
That would be okay, but 18 hours wouldn't hurt.  A test dose will help you check for any negative reactions, and will also start removing minor withdrawal symptoms, until they take a full dose and let it kick in.
GratefulDad