Author Topic: Beautiful, smooth journey.  (Read 3569 times)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Beautiful, smooth journey.
« on: April 12, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »
Last night the lovely Miss M met her Bwiti, to be sure. Thanks to those of you who sent prayers, I am knowing they helped. I've known M for years, 9 months off suboxone, 34 days off alcohol, 4 days off benzoes. She put amazing effort into meeting Iboga. I gave her (thanks again, friend) about a gram of RB to eat over a week or so, this she did, saying it made her calmer on the first day. We used TA for dosing, as she had no current physical addictions. I incorporated Bwiti, ritual, dance, paint, as she was comfortable and open to it. And wow. It was a little rough for her to let go, but when she did, from what she tells me this AM, bam!
I was dancing at a few points and seeing the fire, other dancers, feeling which ways I should move. And because I am trusting myself, I worked with moving energies, containers and expansion. She is not a big reader, only read sites I suggested, and not even all of those, lol. She knows very little of Bwiti. This AM, she reports having gone to a village 'I think it was in Africa', laying where she could see a fire, with dancers around her. The villagers took her places and showed her things. She met God, who is also 'the biggest gazelle I've ever seen!'. Reports many nature experiences, and much self learning. Was clear and able to speak through entire experience. No real ataxia to speak of. Up and smiling this morning, eating fruit. The smoothest ride I've ever seen besides my own. I am so happy, so grateful. I am honored to be doing this work. Pa' Iboga!
Thanks for being here, friends.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: Beautiful, smooth journey.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 01:53:40 PM »
This is outstanding . I am so happy fer the both of you !
much love and star wars -
HP
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 09:04:11 PM by harveyplex »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
Congratulations!  All this iboga talk is making me want to do it again, soon!  Hopefully some time I can formulate a good trip report, it just always seems I don't have much to say after the trip..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 12:15:17 AM »
Bless you Tia my dearest friend....fantastic work and blessings and light to your brave friend...what a beautiful thing this all is!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »
Dad, seriously, huh?
Me either. But wait a few weeks and spill it! The inside of your head is muy interesting to me. ;)

Friend is home today, shocked by the world, doing the sequester thing, all safe and sound.

Thanks again for your prayers.

T

fallout330

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:46:56 PM »
Great to hear Tia!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 02:08:58 AM »
Talked to someone I respect who said that if she was lucid-ish for much of the visionary part, she may not have had enough. She did vomit a bit, I replaced. But it's something to think on.
Hmmm.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 04:03:56 AM »
I'd personally like to hear more about the level of lucidity and its correspondence to weightier trips....at first it seems obvious - as other entheogens may use this barometer - but it has been my understanding that only certain aspects of 'ego death/loss' are intrinsic (to iboga) and necessary for full efficacy, ergo-retaining a vestige of lucidity (identity/ID) so that this work has 'us' as a tangible foundation -otherwise wouldn't it get further lost 'in the mix'? Good question here Tia- with more (than typical large psychedelic dosed entheogens) 'ego' present - I envision this as a template, one of the ways iboga is unique in its qualities for healing, reconciliation and integration/recall. I'm hoping to learn more. Great work lady - love to you ~cAL

PS - Fuck this mouse. it took 30 minutes to type this,,,,damn

" I am you and what I see is me..."