Author Topic: "Kambo Combo" = Unlimited Samadhi  (Read 3266 times)

Iboga Panacea

"Kambo Combo" = Unlimited Samadhi
« on: October 30, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
I discovered another ticket to heaven if anyone is interested here is the recipe...

This should preferably be done outside in the midst of nature with no one able to see you in action.
*Fast for 1 whole day
*Prepare 1.3 gallons of a lukewarm tea mixture made of healing herbs (Guayusa, Pau d' Arco, Cat's Claw, fill in the blank____)
*With this water do 3 enema treatments and attempt to hold each for 5 minutes.  This will not only cleanse your bowels but also greatly enhance the Kambo experience as Kambo works best with the modality of water. 
*Light 2 charcoals and put on top Palo Santo preferably using stones so as to alleviate any chance for fires.
*Light 2-3 candles
*Get ready to burn your arm(men) or legs(women) use a thin stick preferably carved to an oval at the end.
*Do not be afraid to burn for up to 3 seconds to assure that Kambo will enter you properly, remember pain is just the other side of the hill of heaven.
*Rinse the burned skin extremely thoroughly with a cloth of some sort make sure to add water to the cloth but dab dry at the end.
*Get ready to add drops to your Kambo stick.
***Have another stick or as stone with a similar texture as a stone in order that you can put your globules on something else other than the main stick you are scraping from.
*Add 8-12 drops of water to your stick the more the better believe me for both effects and even more so for application purposes.
*Using a small sharp knife begin to scrap your globules into a matchhead size but if at all possible enough to cover each burn (this is optimal but will take practice) and scrape onto your second stick or stone.
*Apply the Kambo using the tippity tip of your knife it should be sheer perfection but once again this will take practice.
*WALA vomit 3-7 times.
*Continue fasting
*Follow this 1-3 hours later with 1-3 grams of Iboga root bark (depending on your tolerance), an MAOI inhibitor (Caapi, Rue, ext.), and digestive enzymes from a reputable company.
*1 hour later Iboga will tell you everything that Kambo just did and why as well as putting you in an absolute state of bliss, you should feel somewhat like "If I died know I would be perfectly happy with everything".  Iboga will then download a heap of knowledge to you it is on the fringe of overwhelming but you should not have much nausea at all.  You will have to pee up the yin yang from that enema you did earlier.
*Lasted me 5 hours of somewhat Ayahuasca like effects with the vocal tone of pure Iboga...hmmm makes me wonder once again.
*Next day will feel totally charged, musically enhance to the max, and unbearbly happy, ready to accomplish tasks.

Farewell,
IP

Iboga Panacea

Re: "Kambo Combo" = Unlimited Samadhi
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 05:36:17 PM »
NOTE I FORGOT TO ADD THE MOST IMPOTANT STEP...
-Directly before burning your arm drink 1.3 liters of water take your time though.
-Directly after burning drink 1 additional liter of water try to do this rather effeciently.

Fasting time should be at least 8 hours but helpful if you can do for longer, try to eat very lightly in the days coming up to the event.
+If by any chance your globules dry up even the slightest bit add 1 drop of water to each globule to insure proper application, don't short cut the necessity of have the globules at a slightly liquid consistency while still maintaining their consistency.  If you don't do this step proper your in shits creek as far as the application goes, if it is dry you will have to try over and over and over again trying to get the Kambo onto each burn all the while under the most intense pressure you have ever felt.  Make it easy on yourself and use enough water in all respects the FIRE KAMBO is in love with water and wants to go for mating rituals.

-IP

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »
******1 Last very important step (alas I should have written this down before to prevent such forgetfullness)
30-45 minutes after apply the Kambo wipe off the globules from your arm, it will have tried up by now so you might need a bit of liquid to help get it off, make sure the to wipe it clean in dry.  Then add 3-5 layers of Dragon's Blood Sap (I like the quality of Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories and Botanical Preservation Corps respectively), then let this stay on for an entire week-9 days when it will peel off on it's on you will be left with beautiful and honarable scars. 

Here is my final and complete compendium, with the previous steps I had left out, on the "Kambo Combo" Method towards reaching yourself.

Also if you are taking the path of just plain Kambo this should suffice for steering you in a simple direction, it is so simple and yet so complex that you will have to see for yourself.  Hope I provided a decent map to make it a little less intimidating.

*Fast for 1 whole day
*Prepare 1.3 gallons of a lukewarm tea mixture made of healing herbs (Guayusa, Pau d' Arco, Cat's Claw, fill in the blank____)
*With this water do 3 enema treatments and attempt to hold each for 5 minutes.  This will not only cleanse your bowels but also greatly enhance the Kambo experience as Kambo works best with the modality of water.
*Light 2 charcoals and put on top Palo Santo preferably using stones so as to alleviate any chance for fires.
*Light 2-3 candles
*Directly before burning your arm drink 1.3 liters of water take your time though.
*Get ready to burn your arm(men) or legs(women) use a thin stick preferably carved to an oval at the end.
*Do not be afraid to burn for up to 3 seconds to assure that Kambo will enter you properly, remember pain is just the other side of the hill of heaven.
*Rinse the burned skin extremely thoroughly with a cloth of some sort make sure to add water to the cloth but dab dry at the end.
*Directly after burning drink 1 additional liter of water try to do this rather effeciently.
*Get ready to add drops to your Kambo stick.
***Have another stick or as stone with a similar texture as a stone in order that you can put your globules on something else other than the main stick you are scraping from.
*Add 8-12 drops of water to your stick the more the better believe me for both effects and even more so for application purposes.
*Using a small sharp knife begin to scrap your globules into a matchhead size but if at all possible enough to cover each burn (this is optimal but will take practice) and scrape onto your second stick or stone.
*Apply the Kambo using the tippity tip of your knife it should be sheer perfection but once again this will take practice.
*WALA vomit 3-7 times.
*30-45 minutes after you initially applied the Kambo wipe off the globules from your arm, it will have dried up by now so you might need a bit of liquid to help get it off, make sure the to wipe it clean in dry.  Then add 3-5 layers of Dragon's Blood Sap---2 drops for each burn=1layer so in total each burn should get 6-8 layers, wait 5 minutes after each layer until it forms the "liquid bandage" (I like the quality of Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories and Botanical Preservation Corps respectively), then let this stay on for an entire week-9 days when it will peel off on it's on you will be left with beautiful and honarable scars.  For me one should not even think of doing Kambo unless they have a supply of Dragon's Blood it is a MUST!
*Continue fasting
*Follow this 1-3 hours later with 1-3 grams of Iboga root bark (depending on your tolerance), an MAOI inhibitor (Caapi, Rue, ext.), and digestive enzymes from a reputable company.
*1 hour later Iboga will tell you everything that Kambo just did and why as well as putting you in an absolute state of bliss, you should feel somewhat like "If I died know I would be perfectly happy with everything".  Iboga will then download a heap of knowledge to you it is on the fringe of overwhelming but you should not have much nausea at all.  You will have to pee up the yin yang from that enema you did earlier.
*Lasted me 5 hours of somewhat Ayahuasca like effects with the vocal tone of pure Iboga...hmmm makes me wonder once again.
*Next day will feel totally charged, musically enhance to the max, and unbearbly happy, ready to accomplish tasks.

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 08:09:04 PM »
Hi KP,

thank your for the post. I will definitely do it.

However i don't do less then full flood of Ibogaine, is any reason no to do it before full flood, the same day? Like Kambo in the morning and at night Ibogaine.

I will make sure I am hydrated. The concern could be that after all the vomiting and diarrhea, one can be depleted form minerals which can lover more the blood pressure.

I am in Mexico so I did last time IV dripp with vitamins and Mg, Ca, and minerals. If anybody know how to make better IV drips, please let me know.

Jox

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 04:02:24 AM »
Blessed Jox,
I am still consulting with Iboga on this one.  This is the reason for microdosing for we can have more casual easy does it encounters with the great Lord of Hosts, so I still need to talk with him on this level for which you are refering.  My intuition says...be careful on that regards for if you go too full throttle without a veteral pilot Nganga you might reach hell instead of heaven.  Let me ask further unless it is immenate I will have to take my time on a full disclosed honest response.  I no nothing of the IV's you are refering but let me say I am interested can you add on to this and/or start a new thread on this methodology.  I know raw cocunut water has the greatest amount of electrolytes but unless you are in an area where coconuts grow don't bother for they kill it when they pasturize.  If you can on the IV tip I would ascertain the best thing to do is grow some micros in flats with good soil then juice them and then use this goooooodddnnnnnesss for your IV.  Let's work together in this breakthrough for treatments.  Micros----what I mean is Buckwheat sprouts, Alfalfa sprouts, SUNFLOWER sprouts, brocolli sprouts, Yeah this is it you found it all done ready steady.

-iP