Author Topic: Rectal administration - help & advice needed  (Read 1875 times)

Offline anon101

• View Profile
Rectal administration - help & advice needed
« on: October 31, 2011, 05:42:42 AM »
hey there
im about to prepare a flood (literally haha) for a friend. after two experiences using the conventional methods, we decided to look into rectal administration as it was a strenuous puking experience, and a loss of material. the latter being the predominant reason for choosing rectal admin, we are wondering how to go about that.
there is some experience with this method, but not much. an enema beforehand is advisable as far as i understand it. the details are somewhat unclear: is ibogaine hcl readily soluble in water? how much is needed for lets say 1g? how much water should you use, and what amount not to exceed (to prevent a feeling of mud-butt)? is it totally necessary for it to dissolve? syringe?
most of these questions are not really overly important, as we have a rough idea; however, the amount/solubility of water is something we really need advise on.

thanks

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Re: Rectal administration - help & advice needed
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 02:04:54 PM »
Hi KuuhKuuh,

well this field is not very known. I have varous posts regarding this use, not many members had interest and/or knowledge.

To me it is unclear if it works. The way I did it for my husband, it didn't work, we wasted 1g, or 250 us$.

As to oral and vomit? Did your friend fast that day? if yes, no vomit, just some little stuff comes out.

Cleaning you intestin is possible, but it is not easy. Regular enema wont do it all, if you want to know ask me how to do total clense with castor oil, and then enema, or you can do colonics.

But the question you rise, it is very important one: How does Ibogaine get disolved and absorbed in the big intestine if no acid is present?

Maybe Ibogaine should be dissolved in apple vinegar and then injected with 3m syringe to totaly clean intestin? I think I would do it that way if I hade spare Ibogaine.

I do know of a provider who swares to anal way. She says that it is the best, and it takes less time for absorption, so you get in the Iboga zone in no time. like 30 min. instead of 2 hours.

If you do it let me know how it went.

take care JOx