Author Topic: Free Root Bark Drawing #2!!!  (Read 13014 times)

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Free Root Bark Drawing #2!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »
I think a flood dose would heal you, not hurt you!  :)

Says the Iboga-powered robot...
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
I think a flood dose would heal you, not hurt you!  :)

Says the Iboga-powered robot...

"Ibogabot"

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 03:20:53 PM »
Yeah, Cl, that early childhood stuff is BIG! My feeling is that it is our early childhood experiences/traumas which "set the stage" for our learning & evolution during the rest of our lives. I see so many people who are really still stuck at a very young emotional/spiritual age, no matter how sophisticated or clever they may be & no matter how educated they are. They will continue being trapped in behavioral or substance use addictions until they begin to "crack the code" of the original trauma(s) that set them on this path in the first place.

There is a wonderful doctor, Dr. Gabor Mate, who has written a book about addiction called "In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts". There are all kinds of youtube videos of his talks....I find it very encouraging that this man really "gets it", and that so many people are buying his book(s) & going to hear him speak. Seems that people are finally ready to learn the truth about the addictive processes that enslave so many. I think you'll be able to relate to what he has to say, CL.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 05:32:11 AM »
Hi SassyFras,

I really like the guy, talks ALOT of sense! Im learning alot about brain chemistry and behaviour from his videos.
This one in particular is very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpHiFqXCYKc&playnext=1&list=PL20C7C699D001F150

Hes so right about people and their actions - people do things because they need too! Now i know why i get peed-off when people tell others how to act and feel!
If it was a choice, i believe most people would choose to feel good, and act in a positive way for themselves.
Im only just becoming aware of how it is to live healthily, and how differently 'healthy' people live. At the same time im becoming aware of all the self-destructive habits ive had. His videos are very helpful at this time.  8)

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 07:11:03 AM »
Recieved the powder in the post today.
Thanks Cerebus Extract for the quick postage.  8)

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 04:18:04 AM »
Just like to say that i didnt end up using this bark, but i gave it to someone who has used it, and benefited alot from it!

Thanks. CL.