Author Topic: Hi I'm Skyward (Cal's Sister )  (Read 9630 times)

Offline skyward

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Skyward (Cal's Sister )
« on: December 29, 2011, 10:58:21 AM »
Hello Friends,
M name is 'Skyward'. I am the proud sister of Cal . I want to introduce myself;
I am an Organic gardener,all around tree hugger, and advocate for natural Healing and Privacy.
I am a mother, wife, and Business Owner (in the Art field).  I belong to some great National Volunteer/community Organizations, and Parent/Teacher boards.
I have the world's most amazing two boys, and my youngest has suffered Pulmonary (lung)  Issues his entire life.  I always try to find Natural healing alternatives (although I think the word 'Alternatives' really should be given to pharmaceuticals - I think it's backward).  I have disobeyed many doctors as I advocate for my families health, and I will continue to fight for him. 
I am no stranger to Plant teachers, and I advocate Natural Healing in any case.   I do not believe in western medicine for the most part, and believe that my Creator has blessed Mother Nature with everything we need to live happy fruitful lives.
I am so Proud of my Brother and this forum is very impressive thus far. I look forward to exploring more. Nice to meet you....
Warmly,
Skyward
~ "Take nothing but pictures; leave nothing but Footprints"

Iboga Panacea

Re: Hi I'm Skyward (Cal's Sister )
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 12:29:21 PM »
Hey family.
OK I have two recommendations for this herbs wise and 1 type of key administration for the lung issue.  I will say however that I will be looking for more remedies for your son's condition.

The 2 herbs to start off with are Yerba Santa (lives up to it's name as Herb of Saints) and Mullein. 
Here is a proper source for Yerba Santa----
http://www.botanicalpreservationcorps.com/Botanicals_1.htm
Here is it's description---
YERBA SANTA HERB Eriodictyon californicum
Native Californian shrub with sticky resinous leaves high in flavonoids. Excellent tobacco additive or substitute, chewed or smoked. Unsurpassed decongestant when made into a tea. Great for colds or allergies. Friends report relief from the worst cases of bronchitis almost immediately when smoked.

For Mullein----
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/m.html
Here is it's description----
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/mullein.php

What I recommend doing is to combine these two herbs and to have your son vaporize them with one of these...
http://www.vaporgenie.com/Glass.html

In addition I recommend making or just asking me to make a tincture with these 2 herbs---Yerba Santa, Mullein Leaf, and another brilliant one Asmachilla...
Here is it's info---
http://www.amazonmedicine.com/Asmachilca-p-16138.html

ALL OF THESE HERBS ARE PERFECT AS WELL---
http://www.amazonmedicine.com/Bronchio-Pulmonary-p-1-c-376.html

If you need help just feel free to ask, pm if you would desire.  Don't worry about costs or paying me, I have been procrastinating on developing a remedy for these conditions for some time and it would be a kick start.

-IP

Offline skyward

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »
WOW!! Thank you friend!
I have had great success also with what we call "pizza feet" on both our boys.  Simply put Oregano oil on the soles of their feet at night and cover with socks. Oregano oil can burn skin that isn't hick like the bottoms of the feet .
If I had not seen it for myself I would never have guessed what a miracle this would be! He was in a bad asthma fit and it worked- instantly and we could stop using his rescue inhaler within 4 hours of the first 'pizza feet' application. I now treat both kids when they have sniffles or a cough. Basically to my understanding the oregano fights the free radicals and any mold spores floating around.
I will try your recommendations - thanks for the love! I already love this forum :)
Side note - he tested not allergic to anything when he was stuck over 100 times at the allergist - his lungs were severely damaged at 7 weeks when he caught RSV (an airborne illness).  He almost died and was in isolation at the Children's hospital for 8 days (that time) he has had trouble ever since. They had to wear hazmat suits to handle the poor guy.  Poor kid- but he's my little warrior and he is super active! Thanks again!! I ALWAYS welcome good advice!

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 09:43:33 AM »
Hola Skyward !!!

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »
Good to have you here little sister!

What skyward didn't mention is that she hopes to do a flood very soon for psychospiritual and health reasons. We let her have a small taste of what root bark I had left and I think it took some of the butterflies away  ;D

It is my great hope to be able to help you through this process, I really think it will be a rich and rewarding experience.

Big love skyward and welcome home!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 01:19:11 AM »
welcome aboard little sister! :)

raise your fears and cast them all away...

Offline pkeffect

• Neurotranslinguistic Manifestation
  • Administrator
  • "But I forgot my pen..."
    • View Profile
    • Stuff & Things
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 06:12:15 PM »
w00t... hey there woman !  ;)
"We exist in a multidimensional polymorphic hyperspacial internode of neurotranslinguistic manifestations subjugated by hyperbolic quantum entanglement." - me

Offline DisillusionsDani

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 09:50:30 PM »
Yay a girlie hi Skyward glad your here with me and can't wait to hear about your experience!

Hugs~Dani
“Happiness consists in realizing it is all a great strange dream” ~Kerouac

Offline skyward

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 04:26:08 PM »
Thanks everyone for the love

Rhyno

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »
Hey there Skyward!

Offline rOm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 04:23:58 PM »
Welcome here Skyward !
There is a lot to read.
You are in good hands with Cal, Iboga is one of the most amazing medecine, enjoy the meetings !
Reclaim your Brain, Feed your Head.
Awaken the Heart, To the Core.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »
Welcome aboard Skyward!  Nice to see more of the family here!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »
Dunno how I didn't see this sooner..

Welcome sister!  Cal and everyone here at the forum are already like family to me, so that makes you like double family!

Very happy to have you aboard, and looking forward to getting to know you better.  Also, your brother has my phone number - and for forum family I am always available (unless I'm stuck at work, though some here even have my work number), so know that I'm always just a call/text away.
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 04:32:04 AM »
Hello Friends,
M name is 'Skyward'. I am the proud sister of Cal . I want to introduce myself;
I am an Organic gardener,all around tree hugger, and advocate for natural Healing and Privacy.
I am a mother, wife, and Business Owner (in the Art field).  I belong to some great National Volunteer/community Organizations, and Parent/Teacher boards.
I have the world's most amazing two boys, and my youngest has suffered Pulmonary (lung)  Issues his entire life.  I always try to find Natural healing alternatives (although I think the word 'Alternatives' really should be given to pharmaceuticals - I think it's backward).  I have disobeyed many doctors as I advocate for my families health, and I will continue to fight for him. 
I am no stranger to Plant teachers, and I advocate Natural Healing in any case.   I do not believe in western medicine for the most part, and believe that my Creator has blessed Mother Nature with everything we need to live happy fruitful lives.
I am so Proud of my Brother and this forum is very impressive thus far. I look forward to exploring more. Nice to meet you....
Warmly,
Skyward

hey cal's sister!:)

but hey, do not underestimate the power of modern drug design.
it's the politics of the industry, it being an industry, that are bothersome, not the biohacking per se.
with GMO and human augmentation we now, to a large extent, have our evolution in our own hands.
this is not to be so lightly dismissed.
a molecule is a molecule, and with the proper understanding of receptor-ligand mechanisms one could accent on and enhance certain aspects.. MDMA is a nice, illustrative example. so is heroin for that matter, lol.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:47:57 AM by tryl »
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 01:23:36 PM »

Hi Cal's Sis,

A lot of the problem with Americans is their diet.  And you got diabetes and problems with obesity and heart problems, etc.  How did we live without all the SSRIs and Satin drugs and all that.  I have a good diet I eat meat AND potatoes.  (oh man I tried to spell potatoes and needed my spell checker.  Oh I feel like Dan Quale which is not a good feeling - don't tell anyone)

I take it your not a Monsanto lover.  You can get an excellent video about Monsanto on thepiratebay.com  You don't seem to understand that Monsanto is improving on God's work.  See, God didn't get it quite right when he made Canola, cotton, corn and all that stuff so Monsanto is helping Him out.  Their spending millions of dollars of company money too.  That GE and GM stuff cost a lot of money.  Nobody stops to think of the good side of this.  For example let's say you got an intestinal infection, well if you eat some of that stuff that has Round up Ready in it there is a good chance it will clear up your infection if not it don't cost ya anything extra.  You know of course that mercury in vaccines is good for ya.  Honest they had it on TV MSM and it may even be on Utube.  And you know the folks on TV would not lie to ya.

Glad to see ya,

Roy