Author Topic: Unity  (Read 2589 times)

RavAv

Unity
« on: April 29, 2010, 06:35:11 AM »
I receive many writings from people who came for healing and would like to share some of them. This is the most recent. . .

Every pore of my body was vibrating. I could feel the world inside of me. Everything has its opposite and they always came together. I could feel that physically. Total unity; everything together all at once… I understood that in order to truly experience the oneness we must go through the darkness, like a thick cloud being penetrated until one reaches the other side just to reveal that the light was always there…  I could feel the opposites of creation. If we would be satisfied with the feeling of lack we would cease to lack… I could feel how the world was alive with G-dliness. How He is constantly revealing Himself to us through literally EVERYTHING. If our eyes were truly open, we would be paralysed in absolute ecstasy as when our own beings are G-dly revelation. We are all waiting for this transcendental revelation from G-d without realizing that it’s already here all around us and even within us. G-d always acts through His creation. That's why He created it - He is not separate from it.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: Unity
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 07:16:28 AM »
Funny, I get that all the time..  Every trip I take, I feel that same way.  I have been still really trying to live with that mind set and always try to create my reality with love.  We are all ONE!  :)
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

fallout330

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »
Thanks for sharing that one .   
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 04:56:15 PM by VaVar »

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 01:51:14 PM »
Yes, that is beautiful - thank you for sharing!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 01:54:41 PM »
This brings to mind the differences between a psychospiritual tx and an addiction interruption.
It seems Iboga will work very hard on cleaning your body if one is addicted. Sometimes the grand spiritual experiences are not had. With a psychospiritual treatment, people are usually clean before coming, and usually pretty certain what they want. Perhaps intent plays just as big a part. Seems the addict may focus on 'I want to get clean', while the seeker focuses on other goals.

T

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 08:03:12 PM »
Rav, I'd love to see the write up of your iboga experience(s) if you care to share.

RavAv

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 02:38:14 PM »
which one : )

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 12:58:51 AM »
lol.
the first one, the hardest one, and the most impactful one.
k?