Author Topic: FAMILY micro Dosing  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Jox

• View Profile
FAMILY micro Dosing
« on: January 07, 2012, 07:25:32 PM »
All family microdosing

I am micordosing, my husband and his mother.

(H)  My husbands reason: Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcisist personality disorder. Full flood last March. Violence.

(MIL) My mother-in-laws reason: trying to get out of abusive relationship.

(I) My reason (just not to be a party pooper)

H
Two months of 1 capsule of root bark in the morning with lemon water.

The change was immediate, feeling present, clear mind, better meditation practice.

Yet sometimes the headackes will occure duration of an hour, if stronger then we will interupt it for few days.

but now
A lots of dreams, nightmares, and sleep problems. We interrupted the treatment for few days and now we are going to go back to it... and take sleep aid in 5-htp as recommended on this forum.

MIL
(She is Oaxacan, Zapotecan woman in the 60ties.)
We were surprised that she accepted Iboga. But she takes it on her own terms, we really don't know what and how to guide her... Yet she was so impressed by the medication, that she gave it to her other son, that was about to get a (diagnosed) Bipolar outbrake, and it made him feel better..... *this is the short version, but it is almost comic*
She felt surprised not to miss her abusive lover, after he attacked her with machete.

I

I feel more relaxed in interaction with people
I don't talke at, or over people.
I have a lots of dreams...

What is next?

My husband has made a huge progress. I just want to say that BPD is almost not treatable, and therapists don't even like to take this type of patient.

BUT he has music and radio, tv. on all the time.... (the mind is still very restless)
He still interacts with people with defence
He is very jealous....

We will

0. we terminated dayliy microdosing of 2 months
1. do another flood.
2. do microdosing as 2g-2g-7g x 3 days. as per Polytrip *where are U buddy*

H
He did only one flood. it was full of nightmares, yet since it was so strong he didn't have any emotional reaction, else it would have been the worst thrip ever.

So when we got root bark we didn't want to do 2-2-7g, because it could have brought up the mental shit that is not out yet.

We decided he better do small doses every day, and it DID bring nightmares in regular sleep.

so this is kind of my report so far...

Jox

Iboga Panacea

Re: FAMILY micro Dosing
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:21:17 PM »
Is H open to Kambo.  If H is then say bye bye headaches.  Kambo is the headache destroyer.  Kambo cured my migraines and to me this makes me feel like anything is possible.

If you really develop love for Kambo and want to see Iboga go through the roof without flooding do the Papa Kambo Papa Combo and see massive results.  This I still need to test but I just get these ideas from the fields of who knows but the Mother and Father of Creation hold all veils. 

Kambo kambo Kambo.  Kambo kambo Kambo.  The King of the Jungle.  Until someone rescues me a forum of Kambo's own I will just consider that Iboga had a baby named Kambo.  Or is Kambo the parent and Iboga the child???  So far I don't know but this is the kind of stuff I think about.  Stories galore. 

Congrats on spreading Iboga through the blood!

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 03:41:47 AM »
Eboka, IP...I appreciate your enthusiasm about kambo, you know I do. But we need to keep things on track here bro. Especially for the newcomers looking into this medicine for the first time. I do not want anything to eclipse the main focus of these boards - not to mention too much too soon could end up putting someone off and we do not want that.

Too much zeal can do more harm than good, I am happy you had an epic journey on your New Year's experience but let's make sure that the original aim of Eboka stays in the forefront here, and keep this thread on point.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:50:21 AM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 06:04:21 AM »
OK. Sorry. I just knew of plans Jox had and was needing to say about the headaches.  For some reason when I did my flood of Iboga I got a really bad migraine.  So it seems in my thinking to combat the headaches that can be caused by Iboga one can utilize _____.  I think, it is very important.  At least for me Iboga caused headaches several times earlier when I had microdosed but now that I have been cleansed so well I don't have any remnants of the headache.  I thank you for your notification.  I should probably move over to the ayahuasca forum and/or ask for help at getting the other one started.  For now I just clutter things up here so I apologize again.  I am too gun ho for Kambo. :'(

Offline vicka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:32:22 AM »
very interesting!  how much rootbark in each capsule?

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 07:01:10 PM »
My 16 yo old son ate 6 g of Cerberus's rootbark.  He had an interesting time.  When he finally started feeling it, he asked, "How long is this gonna last?"  I told him two days...  He was like, "DAAAAaammmnnn!"   lol  He had a good time, though!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."