Author Topic: Recent Flood with homemade TA extract  (Read 3776 times)

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Recent Flood with homemade TA extract
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:08:31 AM »
So for anyone who hasn't seen my other posts, I was on suboxone for close to a year, flooded & it was a long recovery with the initial withdrawl & paws from suboxone. Never really got to the point of feeling normal, but I somehow managed to stay clean through that for over 5 months, then last month I relapsed on heroin, used pills & heroin for about two weeks(stopped h & used pills the last 3 days or so)Needless to say after being quickly strung out again, & starting to feel my soul slipping away I knew it was time to put a stop to it before it got worse or went on any longer. So I decided it was in my best interest to flood again, & I made a TA extract from some root bark I recently aquired.

I used the extraction method posted by Calaquendi, the one with pics. Its a pretty basic vinegar extraction & I didn't have the time to do anything more complicated than that. I used 40g of bark for the extraction & of that I got 8g TA, though I'm not sure how potent it comes out to per gram compared to TA made using other extraction methods. I thought it was pretty ironic how my TA came out looking and smelling almost exactly like black tar heroin. Anyway based on how much bark I used & some helpful info from Gratefuldad I decided 5 & 1/2g of this would be a safe dose for me.

On feb 1st at around 12:45 I took my first 1g TA capsule, I waited around 45 min, turned the lights off in my room, laid down & then took another capsule every 15 min or so until they were gone. I think it was about 2 hours in when I had definitely begin to flood I could feel the difference in heart rate which is always a bit scary for me the way my heart feels in that full flood period. Up until this I had always flooded with root bark & had nausea & lots of vomiting everytime & not exactly pleasant. I was expecting to get nauseous & vomit, though I hoped I wouldn't. I kept waiting for the nausea to hit, though it never did!  My stomach did of course feel a bit uncomfortable but no nausea, I was thrilled.

It was actually a pleasant experience for me. I listened to music pretty much the whole time, music sounds so beautiful it flows right into your soul in that state of counsciousness. I have seen different things visually on my past floods, but what definitely stuck out this time was the, for lack of a better term, "video clips" I would see in my whole field of vision behind closed eyelids. It amazes me that its even possible to see that, clear visions almost like photographs & to will myself to see things/people & have them appear, so cool. So I was up the whole night, I didn't even want it to end! The visions slowly began to get muddier around daylight, I was tired but felt great, & even took a nap that afternoon.

That evening I took xananx before bed & slept all night long, I couldn't believe it. After my other floods I could hardly get any sleep even with benzos. I guess it must've been more opiate withdrawl from a full blown long term habit than Iboga insomnia in the past, I still felt opiate withdrawl after my other floods, though reduced it was still very much there. Since this time I had only been using for two weeks the withdrawl is of course much more minimal. I'm still a bit drained & recovering but this has been pretty easy on my body overall. The opiate wd I feel/felt has been pretty minimal, just chills & lethargy mainly. Taking bark boosters helps pretty much knock the chills out. I haven't had any skin crawling or rls whatsoever, thank god!  I've been feeling really good, actually amazing mentally. To be honest I feel so good I wish I could feel this way mentally for the rest of my life.  I feel like a kid again.

I'm so glad I got to experience flooding without kicking a full blown opiate habit. Its a beautiful thing, I feel so alive. I must add, having quality Iboga makes all the difference. It works better & you feel better, I can tell from taking the boosters I feel so pleasant. The last bark I had the boosters did not work as well.  I am very thankful to have found Iboga & this forum as well, I don't post all that much but I read here a lot & many of you have helped me much with the info/experiences you have shared here. Thank you all,  I hope I can do the same for others.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:13:42 AM by evolutionofone »

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
Re: Recent Flood with homemade TA extract
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:42:05 AM »
awesome!

so glad for you!
raise your fears and cast them all away...

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 04:52:52 PM »
Happy to hear how well it went for you!  In time, you'll probably be able to keep that glow, even without the iboga.  Just start to learn good habits, like exercise and eating well.  Lots of hot showers can help you stay feeling great, too.  Within a few weeks, you should be feeling amazing!  Keep us updated on how you're doing!  It's great to hear the success stories, and remember we'll be here for any other support if you're ever feeling weak and need to vent.  Unfortunately, life doesn't stop for us to just get better, but with iboga, it helps greatly to help speed up our recovery, so we can be the strong, loving caring people we are, without addictions to hold us back!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 10:34:19 PM »
Excellent! Thanks so much for sharing, you DO help others by letting us see this side of yourself - it is not always easy for folks to speak out about such personal things. Glad you're a part of the family. Keep taking care of yourself, and bless you!  :)
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
Thanks I appreaciate it guys, I'm happy to be a part of the community here.  I think its important to be honest about all I've gone through & I hope it does help others. I'm really making it a point to take that advice as well GratefulDad. Before my flood I went to the health food store & got plenty of healthy food, even healthy snacks like granola dried fruit etc. I've been eating right.  I'm going to really try to go to the gym regularly too, I didn't do that the last time, mainly cause I just felt crappy after my flood coming off suboxone.  Btw, don't certain foods interfere with the work Iboga does? I thought I had read that certain foods should be abstained from either before or after flooding? Any info on that would be great.  I'm pretty sure I remember GratefulDad saying that drinking alcohol interferes with Iboga & GNDF as well.  GD thank you letting me know about that quality bark, it does knock out the chills etc when I take it just like you said. Its made a huge difference.  The IW bark just wasn't doing if for me.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 07:13:41 PM »

Hi Eveon,

Glad to hear your doing good.  Ibo does not have a problem with food that I know of.  The only exception is grapefruit juice for it interferes with the
cyp 2d6 which metabolizes the Ibogaine.

Best,

Roy

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 05:05:58 AM »
Have experience more than 8 years with all types of Iboga.

Best and strong is PTA or TA-HCL in ratio for this second- 50-70%TA and rest HCL

HCL is more for addiction and has almost none side effect like TA, TA is just little more purified bark

Also note, all TA on market is about 10-20%, only once got stuff that 0,5g kick my ass so only can guess that time TA was 30-50% but that was only once

Vendors lie, LIE when claim their TA is 60% or HCL 80% !!!

Yes maybe the ratio of alkaloids inside material is 60-40 example for TA 60 other alkal. and 40 ibogaine, but..

Entire strenght of most TA is 10-15% anf HCL 30-40%  it is simple mathematic also on ibogadosier Lotsof write same things years and years ago

That is reason why people must eat 4-5g of TA for decent flood or took 1g HCL and have middle flood experience, talking for recreative purpose not addiction

90% strenght of entire material in example HCL is imposible to find on web, to expensive to produce, you would need almost kilo bark for that one gram, again math.

Only clinics and old private underground providers have that kind of stuff, for most of other regular users it is limited to find

Also if you would find TA that is 40% you wouldnt need 4g of that stuff, 2g would kick your ass, and how much ibogaine and old trees form bark is playing big role in visions, trust me

Even more potent from HCL is PTA, but again to make good PTA you need in begining good bark-TA-PTA and some knowledge in chemistry

0,8g of potent PTA would also kick your ass, when my self tried Ib. with good provide, he worked with HCL second time PTA (first time goot 0,9gHCL, second 0,8g PTA)

It is imposible to describe how strong was experience and concluded after that and years of consuming web iB. stuff, hard to find that potent stuff, he used

Also people and vendors in Africa are becoming little greedy and are faced with shortage of old trees so they mix and send all layers of bark and whole root

instead of just third layer and at least 8years old trees, but it is becoming impossible, regarding bigger demannd on west and in Africa already, since people consuming there it for
centuries

Also many private vendors just want your money so they buy what is left there on farms and send garbage, so people got sick even seizures from that stuff

Note also this, almost none vendor dose owns farm, it takes decades to learn how to grow and cut bark from root, they are all just resellers!

when they put pictures they just picture farm owned by local guys and farmers and claim it is their own farm.

So hoping that this is helpfull, in begining also havent know so much stuff, but years of experimenting and searching led me to all this findings

When you do extract, just use math. example 20g of rootbark will give you 20% potency of all material, so 1g of that TA will be 20%total

also in begining of doing your extract there are few parameters- how good rootbark is, how old are trees, which layer of rootbark you got- is playing a BIG role

in that outcoming- meaning how potent your TA or PTA or HCL will be

inside ratio of alkaloids you cant know since you would need expensive chemistry analise

Greetings to all and be blessed

Enjoy and grow in developing

Sory on possible gramar mistakes since engilsh is not my first language
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 05:14:31 AM by celestial »

Offline EternalReturn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 02:55:57 PM »
For future extractions, all hope for voacanga africana, as a source of ibogaine HCL
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 04:59:21 AM by EternalReturn »

Offline searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »
Have experience more than 8 years with all types of Iboga.

Best and strong is PTA or TA-HCL in ratio for this second- 50-70%TA and rest HCL

HCL is more for addiction and has almost none side effect like TA, TA is just little more purified bark

Also note, all TA on market is about 10-20%, only once got stuff that 0,5g kick my ass so only can guess that time TA was 30-50% but that was only once

Vendors lie, LIE when claim their TA is 60% or HCL 80% !!!

Yes maybe the ratio of alkaloids inside material is 60-40 example for TA 60 other alkal. and 40 ibogaine, but..

Entire strenght of most TA is 10-15% anf HCL 30-40%  it is simple mathematic also on ibogadosier Lotsof write same things years and years ago

That is reason why people must eat 4-5g of TA for decent flood or took 1g HCL and have middle flood experience, talking for recreative purpose not addiction

90% strenght of entire material in example HCL is imposible to find on web, to expensive to produce, you would need almost kilo bark for that one gram, again math.

Only clinics and old private underground providers have that kind of stuff, for most of other regular users it is limited to find

Also if you would find TA that is 40% you wouldnt need 4g of that stuff, 2g would kick your ass, and how much ibogaine and old trees form bark is playing big role in visions, trust me

Even more potent from HCL is PTA, but again to make good PTA you need in begining good bark-TA-PTA and some knowledge in chemistry

0,8g of potent PTA would also kick your ass, when my self tried Ib. with good provide, he worked with HCL second time PTA (first time goot 0,9gHCL, second 0,8g PTA)

It is imposible to describe how strong was experience and concluded after that and years of consuming web iB. stuff, hard to find that potent stuff, he used

Also people and vendors in Africa are becoming little greedy and are faced with shortage of old trees so they mix and send all layers of bark and whole root

instead of just third layer and at least 8years old trees, but it is becoming impossible, regarding bigger demannd on west and in Africa already, since people consuming there it for
centuries

Also many private vendors just want your money so they buy what is left there on farms and send garbage, so people got sick even seizures from that stuff

Note also this, almost none vendor dose owns farm, it takes decades to learn how to grow and cut bark from root, they are all just resellers!

when they put pictures they just picture farm owned by local guys and farmers and claim it is their own farm.

So hoping that this is helpfull, in begining also havent know so much stuff, but years of experimenting and searching led me to all this findings

When you do extract, just use math. example 20g of rootbark will give you 20% potency of all material, so 1g of that TA will be 20%total

also in begining of doing your extract there are few parameters- how good rootbark is, how old are trees, which layer of rootbark you got- is playing a BIG role

in that outcoming- meaning how potent your TA or PTA or HCL will be

inside ratio of alkaloids you cant know since you would need expensive chemistry analise

Greetings to all and be blessed

Enjoy and grow in developing

Sory on possible gramar mistakes since engilsh is not my first language
thx, very interessting! Do you know a trustfully source for real good HCL? please PM me ; ) Moreover I cannot believe that trsutfully vendors like IW are lying when they say their TA has 50% and their hcl 99%?!