Author Topic: iboga root bark  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
iboga root bark
« on: March 01, 2012, 01:14:06 AM »
   Does any one know the leagalityies of Iboga rootbark?
I opened my mouth to a vendor that has a capsule machine that I need and said I need it to make Ibogaine rootbark capsules to keep noribogain coarsing through my system and he wrote back he can not sell it to me untill he gets confirmation that im at a legal facility and I cant make iboga rootbark capsules with a machine he sells, below is the email in its entirety. I was under the impression that iboga root bark was legal and the HCL was illegal, can some one help me or what should I do? Is root bark illegal??

Hey Jay , I am writing you in response to your last email before I send your order out.  I am very happy for you and your accomplishments!  Did you leave the country or take your therapy at a certified clinic?  If I recall correctly Iboga is a scheduled herb in the USA, and if you are taking it, particularly using capsules you obtained from me inside the US, then I cannot sell you the caps.  Granted, I am sure this is just a piece of information you forgot to include, because breaking the law is something neither you or I want to do, nor something I can do if I want to run a legitimate business.  That being said, I can send out your order as soon as I receive confirmation that you will be taking the Iboga in a country that allows one to do so legally.  If you would like to order some additional herbs I can go ahead and include them in the package.  For restlessness of the kind you are experiencing, I think herbs such as kava kava root would be ideal.  Rhodiola rosea is excellent as well.  These are the two I think would work the best but there are plenty of other options too, depending on your goal.  I hope you can understand my reasoning behind this message and do realize that there are certain protocols to follow for business to conduct smoothly.  Thank you and have a good day, and I am indeed happy for your accomplishments.

- Vendor

Quoting jaso <@yahoo.com>:

>    Thank you again for another swift business transaction, I did the Ibogaine treatment I was talking about here at a friends house and had a slight over dose on the 3rd day and ended up in the hospital but for all it was worth I am for once in 6 years opiate free & clean with NO withdrawl symptoms, no cold sweats,hot flashes, or cravings, I evan quit smoking cigerates. My opiate receptors were reset, kinda like pressing control alt delete on my brain.. Very interesting plant that Iboga is.  And that is why I baught the encapsule machine, is to make my own caps of iboga rootbark to keep small amounts built up in my system, It wont end me in the hospital cause the iboga I origanly took that ended me up there was a flood(heavy)dose, It was HCL, Now Ill be taking just the root bark which is a much lighter version of the HCL.   I just want to thank you and if you can tell me of some good mood enhancers or recomend me anything that would be great,
>  my main thing is now I need to get off the benzos but I need to ween down, I cant directly stop cause ill get siezures.
>
> I feel like a new person, almost reborn, Im moving out of my dump of an apartment. When I went there the other day to start gathering things I couldnt believe I was living the way I was, It was sad, almost like I had giving up on my self.  Ibogaine saved my life!!!   (http://youtu.be/syztZcpj69U)      And thank you again for another smooth transaction. wish me luck in my new life:)     I will be in touch in the future cause you are a 110% great vendor and I like doing buisness with you, you answer ever email within 2 hours and your shipments are always just about 2 days cause you are based in almost the center of the USA.
> KUDOS 2   lol;)   
>                                  Thank you,  Ja
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Iboga Panacea

Re: iboga root bark
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:44:51 AM »
Well because he asked and even seems to be talking you into saying you did it outside the US...

Just say that, "oh I'm sorry for not being clear about that, I travel to Mexico or Canada to do the treatment". 

Better safe than sorry, just play really dumb and what not, he is swaying you to act that way anyways.  He is only concerned about his own liability.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
Re: iboga root bark
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 09:22:32 AM »

Hi Ego,

You can buy a capsule making machine on the net for $25 and get caps from most health food stores.  The seller acted silly.

It reminds me of the time I owned a sporting goods store and they said I could not sell knives for someone might stab someone with it.  Used to own a gun shop and they said I could not sell bullets or guns for it may kill someone.  Then I owned a doughnut shop and they said I could not own a doughnut shop for it will make people fat and have heart attacks.  But I give the local cops free coffee and doughnuts and they look the other way.

OK, I didn't really own these businesses but you can see where I am going with this.

Get a small capping machine for $25 on line.

Best,

Roy