Author Topic: Flood dosing protocol with TA  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Bancopuma

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Flood dosing protocol with TA
« on: March 02, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »
Hi y'all,

Just curious how fellow Ibo' peeps approach flood dosing, with TA in particular... Do people take a dose every half hour or so, do people split what they have between a few doses, do people take it all at once etc... Have heard it is wise to stagger the dosing to ease your body into it, a bit less jarring, just wondering what people do or recommend.

Also do you think it would be a good idea to keep some TA for post session booster doses, and if so how much?

Thanks! :)

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Re: Flood dosing protocol with TA
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:27:20 PM »
HI,

I don't think much of TA, unless is after acetone, which is really hcl.

With TA you really don't know how much of alkaloids you have.

I wouldn't do FF with TA, you may end up with half-ass flood and bad emotional stress...

If you read reports on this forum most are not very good when comes to TA.

For boosters do bark.

Jox

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 08:59:53 PM »
GO TA !!!
TA IS THE WAY TO GO !!!
you will be fine with any extraction method .

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 09:07:24 PM »
i am not sure JOX knows what a full flood is .
it was remarked that my 1st flood which was a huge experience . wasnt a full flood in jox books .
i pmd you . this is all very basic . not rocket science at all .
just worked a flood with TA i made about 4 months ago . it went without a hitch.
i have know of many floods with TA and they all have great depressionless recoveries .
i love the adhereance to the goatboy experience . 1 out of around 32 now ( not including myself 3 floods /4 if i count an unintentional event where i almost broke threshold) !!!
HOW MANY YOU DONE with TA ?
much love to the believers and trippers ( i am an addict and addicts are ruining this precious resource)
TA IS FINE .
TA YOU MAKE WILL BE FINE .
YOUR FLOOD WILL BE EVEN BETTER IF YOU USE TA EXTRACT OF A GOOD QUALITY ROOT BARK .
TA FLOODS ARE THE BEST ANYWAY !!!! ( root alone too if you could complete the process)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:43:59 PM by harveyplex »

Offline Bancopuma

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »
Hi y'all,

Thanks for the feedback. Jox dude I have to agree to disagree. I have three flood experiences...one with TA, one with root bark and one with 1g pure ibogaine hcl + 100mg TPA, in that order, as well as microdosing with root bark and TA tincture.

My initiation experience with TA was BY FAR the deepest and most profound of the three experiences, and in fact has to rate as one of the deepest and most profound experiences of my life thus far. The other flood experiences, while healing and rewarding, simply don't compare. I really like the TA...it provides the full spectrum of iboga alkaloids which I feel is important based on experience, and yet it is in a form that is much smoother on the body than the root bark. My root bark experience was foggier and MUCH harder on my body, I remembered getting feverish at some point, reminded me of having Dengue fever a bit actually. And I never broke through to the realm that I had done on my initiation with the TA, and would be prevented from doing so by my stomach only being able to tolerate so much of the woods before purging. My pure ibogaine experience felt a bit more shallow and superficial than these other experiences, it seemed to wash through my system much more quickly, there wasn't an obvious and prolonged healing afterglow.

So yeah, TA all the way for me!! (For flood doses anyway...root bark powder is great for microdosing). I was also thinking of ingesting a few grams of unprocessed root bark also, so as to get the pure essence of the iboga plant in there. So for booster doses, no need to save some TA, root bark alone will suffice?

Does anyone want to chime in with their approaches to flood dosing? Thanks for the tips HP!  :)

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 01:45:29 PM »

Hi Ban,
My pure ibogaine experience felt a bit more shallow and superficial than these other experiences, it seemed to wash through my system much more quickly, there wasn't an obvious and prolonged healing afterglow.

I took a one grammer - it is good but you really did not do enough.  For me 17.5mg  or 180lbs or 88 Kilos and I fairly good.

Best,

Roy

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 02:00:40 PM »
Hi all,

I once started a thread to define what full flood is, and it didn't pick up... so...

when you mention TA is it TA free base, or TA hcl? if second one then for sure go for it.

The problems is not that TA is not good is that you don't know how much it contains, so you spend the whole night taking more and more and more, and finally it hits you... to me this is wrong, stressful and a waste.

If you have  TA hcl, and do a good amount, in no time you will be lying in your bed for 5 hours without even moving a finger, and with the pulse rate of 45-55 bpm... You get directly into ego death and stay there for hours: YOU COULD DO THAT WITH TA free base, but how would you know how much to take?

Also many products like IW are old and not powerful, so this is no reference either, it has to be fresh, and strong...

thats all I want to say

Jox 

Offline WindowLicker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 01:30:21 AM »

I once started a thread to define what full flood is, and it didn't pick up... so...

Here? you gotta be kidding? I find this place full of countless people replying to every post.... ;D

Yeah I wish alot more could come from this forum by means of member attendance and contributions to questions.
But in a way its good..... I love it how it is.....
What you mean addicts are ruining this resource?  What the TA resource?  or iboga in general?