Author Topic: recklessness and intestinal blockage experience  (Read 2306 times)

Offline WindowLicker

• View Profile
recklessness and intestinal blockage experience
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:54:25 PM »
Reckless Behavior prior to dropping the iboga TA that removed most of what I have beeen up until now wasnt anything fun.
I got 100grams from the peeps of the prepackaged powdered bark in 20g bags and proceeded to extract initially for both me and my babys mama. After seeing the dangerousness of this drug she remains hooked to the methadone clinic.
I stopped 1 week prior to dosing myself with my babys mama as my sitter and because of a blockage in my intestines almost killed myself.

Intestinal blockage due to prolonged opiate ma8intenance in any form should be addressed more thouroughly to any opiate addict wanting the release and evaporation of their addiction. Becuase of my needing to make me and her 100 grams be enough for 2, I read but didnt commit to memory must not do's that I did again ever.
I didnt clean myself out properly and was smoking meth just prior to dropping the iboga. I did however have a fucking rough time and still cant believe that this herb is in existance and it works like everyone says it does.
NIDA rejecked to fund further investigation into bringing this to market due to 1 patient that died after iboga in france?
We need a petition to bring to the proper US agencies and let a jury hear arguements of why a 1960 addiction maintainer like methadone is still being used on sick scared people, terrified of the Post acute withdrawl of the opiates they are addicted to.

300-500 million to bring an antibiotic to market sounds like bullshit . Letting go of the way the methadone indusry if not for profits wouldnt all chip in and help heal humanity and stop being so motherfucking selfish. Polio was given by one to the world. So where are all the real insentives into a hallucinogen with the cure for all the opiate dependant people too scared or weak to suffer POWS/OWWS./
I never could go for long enough to even try quitting. Before this I made sure I was comfortable as an addict can be in their own skin as the pain of opiate adsdiction has been discovered and for this fact I am putting Howard Lotsoff next to Terrance and Shugling on my pioneers of pain page.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: recklessness and intestinal blockage experience
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 10:45:40 AM »
Switching to pod dosing once a day allows you to come down far enough that you will get looser bowels, making it easy to poop, then you can even drink your tea or pod shake on the toilet.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 02:04:33 PM »
Interesting and timely post WindowLicker - timely because a friend recently detoxed with a mixture of hcl and TA and he was 'backed up' going into the process. This slows the absorption of the medicine and can make it difficult to ramp the dose up safely: if someone thinks the iboga is not working or is low quality or what have you - it could be due to the slow absorption rate because of intestinal blockage.

Diarrhea before hand does not automatically mean you are really getting rid of the shit in there - watery crap can literally go around the solid matter in there and make it look like everything is clear, when there is a brick in the colon just sitting and waiting to cause all kinds of grief. It can be dangerous because it can cause someone to adjust the dose thinking that their medicine is not working properly etc. Good points man, this is something to pay attention to for sure.
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 12:39:08 AM »
Smoking meth before Iboga? As in methamphetamine?! Wow. Of course you had a rough time.  ::)