Author Topic: Disoumba Documentary (Thanks TataYo for the link!!!)  (Read 7844 times)

Iboga Panacea

Disoumba Documentary (Thanks TataYo for the link!!!)
« on: April 08, 2012, 11:29:43 PM »
This film from 1969, is nothing short of mind blowing...

http://videotheque.cnrs.fr/video.php?urlaction=visualisation&method=QT&action=visu&id=410&type=grandPublic

Thanks to TataYo for providing this link.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Disoumba Documentary (Thanks TataYo for the link!!!)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 02:56:33 PM »
hmmm can't seem to view this. I want to check it out though...
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:23:04 PM »
I watched it no problem.  It's a bunch of Bwiti folks playing their instruments.  Subtitles are in french, I believe, so I have no idea what any of it means.  It's just a bunch of Bwiti folks dancing around and hollering in some language and playing different forms of their instruments. 

I don't know about mind blowing..  I guess maybe if I understood any of what they were saying or doing it might be slightly more interesting, but I thought some of their dancing was sort of funny.  It's an .flv file, so you can view it if you use the vlc player, which plays almost any media file you can think of.  It's free to download, and just make sure when installing it you click the plugin for firefox, and it should play no problem for you. 

I was going to upload the file here, but it was taking forever since I use TOR to access the site.  I use freecorder to save any files like this (or youtubes, etc.) I want, or music files that I can stream from archive.org, when they can't be downloaded directly.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:50:01 PM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:34:58 AM »
I watched it no problem.  It's a bunch of Bwiti folks playing their instruments.  Subtitles are in french, I believe, so I have no idea what any of it means.  It's just a bunch of Bwiti folks dancing around and hollering in some language and playing different forms of their instruments. 

I don't know about mind blowing.. 

I didn't watch the video, but here are some examples of what I think is "mindblowing"

Holy Laughter Chaos with Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6FF5nhTSs

The Screaming Farting Preacher with Pastor Kerney Thomas Jr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W51STsKkUo

Best of Farting Preacher with Robert Tilton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-JjaAh0NeU

Mrs. Farting Preacher 3 with Paula White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3Z6MzSCLk

Bonus Video:

Charlatan Shaman Robert Tilton sings an "Icaro"....

Bob Sings A Diagnosis of Your Disease
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdjK4YyqDz8

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 10:26:31 PM »
Well I found this video extemely mind blowing but that is because I am fascinated by the Bwiti.

All I can say to you Skinny is that it is a miracle that you were not banned from this forum.  I wonder HOW? That moral in KG "If you can't say anything nice at all don't say anything", is my new approach with you. 

I like nice good hearted people and refuse to surround or associate with those that kick people in their balls with words.  This is not based on this forum alone but the likes of what you write elsewhere I have never seen such jugular stabbing words. 

Once again I like nice people, vindictive people are not my friends and never will be. 

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 10:11:58 AM »
Well I found this video extemely mind blowing but that is because I am fascinated by the Bwiti.

All I can say to you Skinny is that it is a miracle that you were not banned from this forum.  I wonder HOW? That moral in KG "If you can't say anything nice at all don't say anything", is my new approach with you. 

You don't know me that well.  I deal with complex personalities all my life ~ drug addicts, sex workers, bi-polars and other mental disorders...so it makes me rough around the edges although I am generally nice to others if they are nice to me.

I like nice good hearted people and refuse to surround or associate with those that kick people in their balls with words.  This is not based on this forum alone but the likes of what you write elsewhere I have never seen such jugular stabbing words. 

Tough man, you should see Dimitri's video where he described Tatayo as a "crazy motherfucker".  Why would he use such crude language?  Because he's a failed rock-start turned junkie whos been around whores and the worst junkies in his life.  That's rough language!  I know you don't have those experiences, but try to empathize with those who do like myself. 

Sometimes I get carried away with Johnnny B. Goode who I was very rude and obnoxious, but that's because he dissed Ron Paul, an honorable man.   So anyways I was banned very temporarily and then one of the Mods reinstated me after I bitched at the Mod on FB.

Once again I like nice people, vindictive people are not my friends and never will be.

It's not a matter of friendship, it's a matter of character and ETHICS.  I am a highly ethical person and I treat people rough when they are bullshitting me or taking advantage of the weak and defenseless.  Think of me as a 'black panther' in the jungles.  It is my power animal and an anarchist symbol, so blank panther is fierce, ruthless, and mighty. ;)

Also you need to be aware that Bwiti shamans know how to 'hex' if they are powerful enough.  This is known as black magic and it should not be played with unless you know what the fuck you are doing!  Seriously, this is something that is not widely discussed and should be.  Even in the Amazonian jungles there are ayahuasceros that practice dark magic and rip off gringos and do shit like cursing...so plant spirits are not just about healing but also hexing (i try to not play that way unless I'm threatened)

Hope that gives you some more insight on my character.  8)

skinny

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 09:28:50 PM »
Brujo twittery filled with logical fallacies.  As much as I love this forum if they ever ban someone it will look like a joke after what you said to JBG(a valued teacher here).  And just in case you were wondering, yes I got pissed because you trolled this thread. 

I invite your little weakling "Black Panther" to do black magic on me and see how Kambo makes it go ricochet splat in your face. 

The sick can't heal the sick.

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 12:39:42 AM »
Brujo twittery filled with logical fallacies.  As much as I love this forum if they ever ban someone it will look like a joke after what you said to JBG(a valued teacher here).  And just in case you were wondering, yes I got pissed because you trolled this thread. 

I see the craziness of life, I grew up in a Pentecostal church and witness those types of phenomena ~ speaking in tongues, holy laughter, and money grubbing televangelists...so maybe I'm just see  into the mind of the psychotic.  They call shamans crazy because they travel from the known to the unknown....and in the unknown there is a lot of Darkness

I invite your little weakling "Black Panther" to do black magic on me and see how Kambo makes it go ricochet splat in your face. 

Sorry Bro, I don't play that way.  Maybe you should look up Black Panther Medicine, it's the path I've been walking in the BDSM world as a curious seeker and wondering of all things sick n twisted fetishes....except now I'm shining a Light on that part of my Life Path to explain to people that even there is Healing in BDSM.

The sick can't heal the sick.

Wrong.  Shamans often start out as sick and go through many years working through their illness.  Pablo Amaringo comes to mind as a reputable shaman, so that's where I learned from history.  Even Pablo didn't want to play with Black Magic when a competing shaman tried to kill him with a magical dart.  Sounds crazy and unscientific but this is advanced shamanism stuff.  I do not claim to know how to use such powers....

Anyways ready to do a syrian rue/mimosa/guayusa brew tonight and got this track playin'....

(saged up the body, got palo santo stick, and going to do a meditation)

Sons da Floresta Ayahuasca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmefDZ1HuWY

tata,
skinny

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 06:16:38 AM »
Kambo green is the color of healing in Chromotherapy and every orientation,

And that is where you can find me. 

As for the darkness...bring it to light

Darn though I thought we were gonna have some fun.  No hexes for me, ah man.  Cause I can tell you there's a certain African that tried it on me already and he is presently in the gutters. 

Kambo love! And protection from sorcery.  Except not just protection more like a force to send it right back to where it came from.  Black magicians beware...we(true healers) have love on our side and the source is irresistible to creations parents. 

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 09:54:37 AM »
This film from 1969, is nothing short of mind blowing...

http://videotheque.cnrs.fr/video.php?urlaction=visualisation&method=QT&action=visu&id=410&type=grandPublic

Thanks to TataYo for providing this link.

BTW I just watched (most of this) last night and it is really interesting.  Africans dancing, prancing around like crazy with fire, a masked clown prancing around, banging on sticks....

so I don't see how this crazy is much different from the crazies I met in my life, just sayin' ;)

P.S.  You can download this video by getting VLC player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html , which is an open source video player and can be used to download the video to your local drive for later viewing.  (File is big in the order of 400MB soo it is better viewed this way)

P.S.S. I do like this Bwiti music, oh well don't care for religion but the music is not half as bad  ;D

skinny

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 11:06:48 AM »

Come on Skinny you can not get mad at a guy who disrespects Ron Paul.  You like him fine but some people don't.  It would be like some guy getting mad at you for not liking the Bush the father and son team who started three wars at once.  Not to mention the original Iran war that went on for 10 years.  You can't get mad if someone does not like Nixon, Bush, Carter and so on.  If ya think about it it is hard to name a president that ya do like for they are all no good.  When did any of them ever do something that helped ya??  Yeah the American people get a choice between two bad guys and they pick what they believe is the less of two evils - that's the way it is in America. And ya got to admit it is better than having a revolution every 4 years.  We have elections and no one gets shot or no riots and stuff like many other countries.    A lot of people do not like Ron Paul - face it.  If everyone like him he may be able to be president like Jessey Ventura the former governor of Minnesota.  I don't know how old you are but even if Ron Paul was president things would not change.  Really things would not change.  Wall street and big oil make the rules.

This is a form fpr strange people, strange people like folks who take aya, LSD and mushrooms and DMT and some of 'em even smoke weed which if you watched Refer Madness makes ya go insane and jump out of windows.

And you better straighten up or the U.S. secret police will get ya.  They will give you EST treatments and a bunch of phenobarbital and then send you to a re-education camp and you will come out happy and loving your country and will spend hours trying to figure out who to vote for.  And you will never miss a parade where you can shout out "Long Live Big Brother."  So be careful what ya say or you'll be doing the Thorazine Shuffle which in a way is easier than the moon walk but not all that much fun.  And whatever ya do don't Goggle MKULTRA.  Ever since I did that I had the CIA And the KGB bothering me.  I get so mad at them following me that I had to beat 'em up and tell them to go home and tell them not to send a boy to do a man's job.  And they bug my phone and a bunch of mean things then they wonder why I won't sell them a suitcase nuke.  Sure would be nice if the commies would give me some XTC or something like that.  Hmmm, maybe when the cold war is really over.  Hope I don't have to wait for the war on drugs to be over, oh man what a waste of money.  They could of rebuilt one or two of the major cities and taught many young folks a trade and things like that.  The way on drugs did not work and I can prove but no sense in that is there for they have been selling on years and it has not been stopped.

And that's the way it is in May of 2012.

Best,

Roy

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 11:38:07 AM »
I cant help but see the irony of someone calling the Bwiti Religion "crazy", who then thinks Ron Paul is an honest legit "good guy".    :)
But hey, we all see the world slightly differently.   8)

Roy - I went through some kind of government experimental BS myself, as a child.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 03:43:26 PM »

Howdy CL,

I believe you.  If you goggle things like MKULTRA you will find what the CIA did to US citizens - they erased their memory.  The Navy dumped barrels off the cost of SF that contained radio active substances, well that was over 50 years ago and I guess the barrels have degraded.  Or you could check The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments ( check that one for it is well documented ).  I
could mention a dozen more but it really doesn't matter.

They knew from the start that the air was toxic at ground zero - no they did not give them a cheap mask are giving them peanuts for their many illnesses they suffered, guess that is their reward.  Remember the government said the air was fine while it was the ph of Draino.  Yeah, we let Japan ruin out auto and steel industry, we invaded Vietnam and started the war - goggle it you non believers and tell me where I am wrong.  Don't trust the government - any government, ask any Indian.

No I am not running for president for I would have to be president of the world to straighten things out and I don't want to hear all the bitching.

Always nice to here from ya CL.  Now, if your curious you can write a bunch of letters and try and find out what they did but they want to hide the truth.  There is a famous case where they used children from an orphanage and gave them radioactive cereal to see if it made them sterile - and much more.  It will be a long battle but maybe, just maybe it will help a small bit and getting them  to stop.  At the MK Ultra they gave women ECT three times a day, come on now any Dr know that will harm the patient not help them.  No sense in going on I will not run for president of the world - you guys understand.

If I can help ya in any way CL let me know.

Best,

Roy

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 09:51:39 PM »
Hey Roy, I don't think anyone can GOGGLE anything..  It's GOOGLE, ya know, like the number?  I know it's a petty misspelling but every time I see you say it, it makes me wonder if you have ever actually had to type it in, or does your browser just automatically open up to GOOGLE?  Also, how do you pronounce it?  When speaking, do you say gahggle it, or do you say gewgle it?  Sorry for being off topic, but I really must know! :P
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 07:13:12 AM »

Howdy GD,

I spelled it correctly, the CIA will sometimes hack my accounts and make changes trying to make me look bad, I think it is an ongoing MKULTRA thing.  See, a whole lot of acid came up missing and just because I went around with a smile on my face they blamed me.  Hey, their the government they can always make more, it;s not like they can't afford it.  But yea I have it in my Firefox browser right next to the address so I can do a cut and paste and find it.  I pronounce it Goo gual.

Good to see ya,

Roy