Author Topic: Microdosing-Dreams problems  (Read 7011 times)

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Microdosing-Dreams problems
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:05:23 PM »
Hi all,

we have 4 months of mycrodosing, and now again the dreams-nightmares are appearing. In the morning we both are exhausted with the dreams, almost in physical pain.

We do one hour of meditation and the mind is pretty clear, and the rest of the day is good...

So my conclusion is that Iboga bark is kicking the mental garbage out? (Like after full flood there are no dreams in days)

Am I right, or should we stop mdosing? Or is it healing or damaging? not sure.

Jox

ps. should have I posted it in microdosing clipboard?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:06:58 PM by Jox »

Offline gloriadeo

• View Profile
Re: Microdosing-Dreams problems
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 06:11:30 AM »
suggest you take a break.  you are probably experiencing a toxic build up of the Wood.  it needs some space to reach your waking consciousness.  why dont you leave it for a month or two so it can get to work and reveal its truth and beauty to you?

go well, jox
"The art of the medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
Hi gloriadeo,

so you think it is not a process to have nightmares? Why not?

take care
Jox

Offline Avendagold

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »
I know nothing so don't listen to me, but having nightmares after 4 months just doesn't feel right.  Come to think about it, taking Ibogaine everyday for 4 months doesn't seem right.  From everything I've understood, Iboga should be removing your crutches, making you stand tall and strong, not acting as the next crutch.  Gloriadeo makes sense; take a break.
Be the change you want to see in the world

Offline gloriadeo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
just my intuition here, Jox

4 months of microdosing will be causing a build up of the Wood as it stays in the system for months.  i have heard it said that iboga is hard on the liver if taken too often.  but i cant support this with my own experience.

if it were my experience i would see the nightmares as a signal to ease up a bit.  i have never put much value on my dreams.  just the nonsense of my random mind. . . or digestive processes. .

but - you can have a look at your circumstances.  if they are improving and you are more conscious - and you are more in touch with your love, and truth and beauty - then all is well.  if you stop for a while and watch what happens it may answer your question.  and then watch what happens when you start up again, if that is what you are moved to do.

all the best

"The art of the medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 09:00:40 AM »

Hi Jox,

Were you having nightmares 5 or 6 months ago??  If not it could be the bark, remember it is strong stuff.  Maybe go at a week or two and see how you feel.  What are you trying to accomplish by taking it for so long if you don't mind me asking.  Also, could you tell me how much your taking on a daily basis.

Best,

Roy

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 11:46:29 AM »
agreed with gloriadeo, Avendagold, roy d:  TAKE A BREAK

even I have to remind myself of this.

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38:57 PM »
HI all,

@ Roy d,

we are two man doing it. One for Borderline Personality Disorder BPD, and me, jumped in for pain from Fibromyalgia, and to increase my samadhi power in Zen meditation, and get rid of recurrent dream I have.

We both have noticed that we have periods of nightmares, and after that it is ok. We don't stop it, sicne we figure in daily life and in meditation the mind is clear.

My take is that the nightmares is cleansing process. Like first flood is...

But BPD man, my husband, is on bark from October, straight, one capsule in the morning, from Reset. The nightmares are appearing few times a month, not all the time.

In my case, I got great results from the Fibro-pain, and my health has improved greatly.

We stop only for few days when we start getting up in the middle of the night...

@ gloriadeo

yes, you are right, in general we feel great emotionally, and it is not easy for, we are care taking my brother in law who is bypolar.

But all say TAKE A BREAK, why? I see it actually as the crucial point to continue, until there are no dreams, like after full flood.

thanx for responding
Jox

Offline Bancopuma

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »
"we have 4 months of mycrodosing, and now again the dreams-nightmares are appearing. In the morning we both are exhausted with the dreams, almost in physical pain."

This alone I think should speak for itself. Ibogaine definitely builds up over time in one's system, I've heard when microdosing your body usually lets you know when its had enough, and I think your body is trying to tell you this. I've never encountered someone microdosing over such a long time frame. It seems pretty clear to me that you are experiencing symptoms from a toxic build up of ibogaine in your system. A similar thing happens in a much shorter time frame when you flood. This is why it is dangerous to flood again within a few months of a flood, and iboga can have toxic effects this way. So you have poisoned yourself also I think, just more gradually and over a longer time frame. Listen to your body! I'm surprised someone who meditates isn't maybe a little more in tune with their system. If you are having nightmares...and waking up exhausted almost in physical pain...then you are not experiencing healing but toxic symptoms from ibogaine overload. To be honest I'm pretty baffled you can't see this. So my advice would be to take a break, iboga should not be used as a crutch in this way. Happy healing!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:36:51 PM by Bancopuma »

Offline rho

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 02:40:01 PM »
4 months is a very long time to dose... personally I don't think that is appropriate in any case. If you approach iboga with a question or problem it can help you find the answer, if you eat the wood to escape uncomfortable feelings without end you will only end up more confused. Would you approach a guru without contemplating what you want to ask them first?

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »

Hi Jox,

I hope you don't think we are sticking our nose in your business but this is a form of different opinions.  I see your point in a way but ask yourself how long the nightmares have been going and were they present 7 months ago.  It does seem strange that you and hubby both have nightmares - that doesn't happen all that much.  Think for a minute - 4 months, that's a long time.  You seem to be in touch with meditation and diet and all that so you probably know your body.  But there are some smart people on the forum and they all say the same thing - quit taking it for a while.  All I am saying is stop and think for a minute, what the others guys are saying could be possible and you just never connected it.  Anyway, do as you think is best and in no way am I being arrogant I just thought I would mention it.

Oh, I re-read you post and if possible why not get a liver enzyme test, you know alts and that.  Is it possible that your harming your liver - how do ya know if you do not get it tested??  Just think about it for a minute and see if it makes sense.

Wish you both the best,

Roy

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »
But all say TAKE A BREAK, why? I see it actually as the crucial point to continue, until there are no dreams, like after full flood.

thanx for responding
Jox

Why did you bother asking when you knew what you were going to do anyway?

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline Avendagold

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
Roy D makes a good point: get a full blood test, including liver and kidney markers, and then you'll know for sure whether it is causing you physical problems.  It'll be really interesting for the whole community to know your results.

Everyone agrees that the Noribogaine remains active in your body for a prolonged period, continuing to have positive effects.  I realise that both BPD and fibromyalgia are two very difficult conditions to live with, but it may be worth expriementing with a short break to see how you feel.  It may work out if you can take Iboga 1 week on, 1 week off, or 1 month on, 1 month off, and you still get all the benefits for your conditions, without the potential toxic build up.
Be the change you want to see in the world

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 12:33:06 PM »
Hi all,

thank you fro answering.

@ Skinny,

I want to discuss ans share my opinion and hear yours.

The nightmares are not on all the times. They last few days.

I don't see them as problem, rather as healing.

I think the healing will stop when the nightmares are gone out of the mind

THE LIVER TEST, is a great idea. I will do it in a month. 4 months is not that long, nor is much alcaloids in the liver. Some people do full flood every 2 months... so we did lets say 25g each in 4 months, this is just about 2g of Ibogaine alkaloids...

Jox

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 03:16:37 PM »
Jox - brother, I suggest taking a month off, and let things sink in, clear out. Use your skills at meditation without any exogenous apparatus  - see where that leads. Most people in this thread have suggested a break, so I think maybe that would be what I would do in this situation. Best, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."