Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Bayv

• View Profile
Greetings!
« on: April 24, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
Greetings!

I'm new here, a young guy from somewhere cold. I got interested in iboga through Aubrey Marcus and The Joe Rogan Experience. I don't have any experience with psychedelics yet, but I have high interest. I'm looking forward to my first iboga session for the potential psychological and spiritual insights and gains I have heard about so much. I'm quite growth oriented and philosophical by nature, which might explain my interest in this plant.

I am now in possession of 25 grams of root bark, and I'm studying everything I can about iboga to know how to make the best out of this. You'll probably see me asking some questions here.

Yeah, see you around :)

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 08:12:07 AM »
Hola !!!

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »
Greetings!

I'm new here, a young guy from somewhere cold. I got interested in iboga through Aubrey Marcus and The Joe Rogan Experience.

excellent I was just listeing to Aubrey Marcus/Joe Rogan talk on this excellent discussion.  Highly recommended to the Eboka family if you haven't seen this!

JOE ROGAN talks about IBOGA TRIP!!! Iboga Treatment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR9P7ksKktM

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »
Welcome Bayv! Poke around, ask many questions, get many answers/opinions...take your time, take care and look forward to more from you! Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."