Author Topic: Yerba Mate' Iboga  (Read 3199 times)

Iboga Panacea

Yerba Mate' Iboga
« on: May 06, 2012, 11:55:56 AM »
This is something I began trying before my flood.  So those that drank Yerba Mate' (Ilex ilex paraguariensis) know that it is consumed in the form of a stainless steel staw (bambillo) in a cured gourd (the Mate').  In my Mate' I like to add various other herbs usually consisting of rooibos, vanilla bean, cacao, honeybush, of course the yerba mate', and guayusa.  I began adding a pinch of Iboga strardust (finely finely ground) without measuring it.  Probably around 100-300mg for each pinch.  Because the Mate' is filled up continuously and all these herbs have no tannins, the effects of the herbs are made more useable and available.  Usually the gourd is filled up 10-15 times with lukewarm water. 

To me the effects were quite positive, powerful, and synergistic.  Very powerfully stimulating.  Somehow it seemed to take the power of that small amount of root bark to new heights.

Just wanted to share.

fallout330

Re: Yerba Mate' Iboga
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:37:07 PM »
Thanks for sharing Kambo, I do enjoy Yerba Mate during the day.  An interesting idea with iboga.

Offline Bancopuma

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 06:32:18 AM »
Yes this is an interesting find! I will have to try this sometime, thanks for sharing.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 04:36:46 PM »
I think I want to start doing commercials for this blend.  Also I want to add that I put a lot of Cacao nibs in there and that likely is acting as an MAOI inhibitor.  As well this last time I added a tab of Bioperine and Betaine HCL&Pepsin digestive enzymes, seemed to take things to greater heights.  I think for the next several days I will add in Caapi Leaves.  Guayusa, Yerba Mate', Rooibos, Vanilla, Cielo Caapi Leaves, Cacao Nibs and 500 mg Iboga stardust powder.   The experience is simply amazing, has me on cloud 9 yet rooted.  So stimulated it is out of this world.  Others may not take kindly to such energy but I need it. 

I've found a new favorite activity of mine.

Also this has me wondering about Quidding Iboga with some Coca Leaves and Lejia (traditional Coca alkalizer).  Would be OOOOoooHHHHHHmmmmMMMM yum.

Source for Leija...
http://www.mysteriousbolivian.com/servlet/the-153/Lejia-Balls-50-Grams/Detail