Author Topic: just got back from the grocery store  (Read 2972 times)

counterbond

just got back from the grocery store
« on: January 21, 2011, 05:51:47 PM »
Bought ginger teas out of the organic food section, some acai berry drink, and heaping pile of fresh fruits and some fresh chicken, for later this weekend. I haven't eaten since last night so my digest tract is empty and I'm pretty much ready to go. Gonna have a couple friends over for the night and hope for the best. Thank you everyone here for all your feedback, VaVar, GD, Cal, Tia... you are wonderful people. Sorry to those whose names I've forgotten, you are all wonderful people and i'll be back in a day or so... Basse!

counterbond

Re: just got back from the grocery store
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »
well im almost back to 100 percent, im moving around the house a little, glad to be back on my feet for sure... my pet squirrel ingested 1.6g TA last night. This time it was weird though. On new years squirrel had tangible visions and only on 330mg! TA. This time nothing though... this medicine is so crazy, how it works! i guess you dont get visions everytime, which is fine, the change shall come soon enough:) Sorry if thats hard to read squirrel's still a little squirrelly lol

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 02:24:03 PM »
Good to see you back safe and sound counterbond!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
surprising indeed!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 09:09:47 PM »
Glad to hear you are doing better.  Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on how you're doing!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »

Counter,

Could it be you had visions and can not remember them?  There is so much I do not remember.

Best

Roy

counterbond

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 05:01:11 AM »
roy, I dont particularly think so. I was very alert, and watching and waiting for something to happen for almost 24 hours, there may have been a couple times where i was thinking about things and had a quick attention getter that said hey you were kind of spacing out there for a bit... so, ya.

i dont think i had any visions. I think the overall theme from this last session, was CLEANING. I dont know what exactly has changed if anything. Ever since ive used iboga, I have had problems seeing how its affecting me. I think its doing work but not nearly as much as I want it to do. I also havent been able to pinpoint Noribogaine in my system after the fact.. I know im in a generally good mood, and i find my self cheerful and talking to a lot more girls than I used to but ya...

I think maybe I expect too much from iboga?

Or maybe, it has already worked, and i'll realize it 3 months from now, that hey, " i havent done this since i did iboga, or i havent done that since i did iboga.."

counter

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 05:10:55 AM »
Sounds like a bit of both, maybe you expect too much and you don't realize how much it has worked.  Iboga can help boost confidence, and just make you feel better, while being very subtle.  Things that were bad for you just seem suddenly less remarkable and desirable, often times.  The thing is, now that you have the opportunity, you should just start making the decisions on who you want to be, and what you need to do to get there, and use this time of feeling decent to work on yourself, so you can have the future you want, and can be the person you want.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."