Author Topic: Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master  (Read 5740 times)

Iboga Panacea

Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master
« on: July 14, 2012, 05:14:46 PM »
Greetings,
This is well overdue on my part to announce this.  Giovanni Lattanzi is coming for the first time to the US for 2 separate settings. 

Kambo in California
12-16 september   in North California
21-23 september   in Joshua Tree in South California
http://web.me.com/monadiva/Soncco_Wasi_Joshua_Tree/Welcome.html
reservations: lattanzi18@gmail.com

I strongly suggest anyone interested in healing to attend.  Although I am entirely motivated altruistically to promote this event, if you can reference my name as Kambogahuasca Panacea then I recieve a discount (which would help me to get there since I am on the other side of the country). 

Giovanni uses a very unique system to apply the Kambo and he is also an expert on Iboga as well as many other healing modalities.  Indeed he is a master healer curandero.  This is an extremely rare opportunity and requires a lot of sacrifice on Giovanni's part to make it out.  If enough people can attend then hopefully we can be blessed to learn from the Kambo Master more and more. 

PM if you have any questions or right to Gio direct.

If your in Oregon, California or anywhere close I strongly recommend attending. 

-Kambo
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:20:18 PM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 05:19:50 AM »
He is going to be in the US... why only California? maybe he will add some new places and dates?

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 06:41:28 AM »
His schedule is stacked so yeah only the Cali dates. 

I tried to get him to come to my area in Appalacian country but he couldn't because of time restraints.  He has a very tight schedule and will be going to the Amazon afterwords.  I wish I could because a lot of Kambo buzz around here.  More and more.  After I learn his techniques with Auricular therapy Kambo application I think I will propose treatments at Yoga centers.   

I will be hoping to get a multitude of treatments throughout this workshop as well as learn everything I can.  Then I will flood again, nice and easy this time.  No MF 7.7gr of TA all at once, that's for damn sure.  So I am using this journey as part of my grand self healing venture towards becoming my true self.  I say self healing but this is maybe the first time I realize I need some help and being treated with Kambo by someone else.  Giovanni is about the only person presently I could see for me to ask to be my curandero or doctor.  Healing crisis means I need to ask for some help. 

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 06:45:13 AM »
Anyways the setting I will be going to in N. Cali is in Chico and said to be absolutely pristine.  Eboka reunion anyone?  HP used to try and get us some reunions but it never came to fruition, maybe this is a good occasion to come together. 

I can bring us some supplies to make our studies more focused and advanced. 

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 02:00:57 AM »
If I can afford it I'll go to the one in Joshua Tree. I'm sure it would be a great experience & maybe Giovanni will be able to finally make Kambo kick my ass!  :P  KP, how far ahead does he require participants to make reservations?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:03:56 AM by evolutionofone »

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »
It actually won't be in Joshua Tree now they have had to find a new location.  I can update it here once I know for sure.  The price I will update too once I know.  I think it is around $120, per day which includes...

Kambo treatments
-check up
-auricular acupuncture
-reading from the oracles of manifestation
-2x kambo per day with a break of half/one hour in between

This is some of Giovanni's research...

>>>> Kambo and addictions
>>>> I started to provide kambo in 2009. In 2010 addicted people in Italy came to me asking for help. I was providing already Iboga but i didn't provide yet this medicine to addicts.
>>>> I knew about the risks of providing Iboga to addicts and i had a unshakable faith in Kambo, having seen already during my 3 years long apprenticeship with Cesar Carvalho many people getting healed from many different diseases included people who reduced the amount of antidepressives after a few treatments. The results of healing addictions with kambo were quite surprising, people have been quiting their addiction ina few treatments, sometimes it took more weekends to get rid of the problem. I started to provided Iboga to addicts only as soon as their symtoms of addiction disappeared andthey didn't need to take any metadone or subutex. To my surprice the addicts symptoms of withdrawal disappeared right away after a kambo treatment. I found that this was the most safe condition to take Iboga as far as Iboga moltiplies the effects of ny other substance the person combines with it. I have been treating many addicts since then and the results are quite positive. If they don't quite right away the whole amount of methadone, sometimes combine4d with antidepressives, they reduce it from 50% till 90 % in one weekend of treatments. I get the best results when the addicts get one week therapy, in this case there is time to give Kambo every day or every two days and starts to work with Iboga on a low dosage. Kambo, on the contrry of Iboga, has no risks and no contraindications (except with heavy heart diseases), that makes the therapy much more safe then a wild administration of large doages of Iboga/Ibogaine which has caused the death of many patients. An other risk of working with Ibogaine on a large dosage is to cause a 'bad trip' to the patients and the possibility that the person get in a psychotic state. Providing kambo regularly to addicts makes their health condition much stronger. To my experience to profit safely of Iboga a person should be strong enough on a physical and emotional level. Kambo helps addicts not only to make their health conditions stronger, their whole energetic inner fields get repaired included improvement in their mood and capacity to concentrate.  One of the reason why kambo is so effective with addictions and depressions is because of the strong stimulation on the pituitary gland and the adrenal axis. The pituitary gland is called also the Master Gland because of the basic functions this gland plays in the whole body. Because of the stimulation of the pituitary gland, kambo helps overcoming problems related with disfunctions of the thyroid,  problems connected with infections, and impotence in men infertility in women and the capacity to face stress and challenging situations. This also the experience i made with 7 years of practice on myself and others. By stimulating the pituitary glands makes makes miracles possible as quitting in a few session with addiction to methadone, that's my experience as kambo therapist. Last months 3 guys addicted to methadone quit with their addiction by attend one week reatreat. They took kambo every day. To my experience kambo moltiplies its effects by repeating the treatment in ashort period of time. During the week the guys didn't need any methadone. Only with one of the 3 guys i use a bit of Iboga on the last night.  After one month they are still clean.
>>>> 
>>>> Kambo and Auricular Acupuncture
>>>> Why this combination of Kambo and auricular acupuncture? What is this good for?
>>>> Auricular acupuncture is a healing system which belongs to the traditional Chinese Therapy. It has been used with success to heal many kind of different diseases since 3000 years. Before a kambo treatment i always make a check up with a electronic devise which helps me to see where are energetic blocks in the body of the patients. This check up is NOT a diagnosis, i use it only as an indication to see, for instance, if the kidneys energy is low or there is a problem in the liver, bowels etc. The application of the medicine is then decided after this check up. In the traditional way to provide kambo the spots where to place the medicine is chosen according a fixed rule: shoulders for men, legs for women, right side for a physical process, left side for a spiritual one. In this way following my intuiition i make burns along the meridian which may support the healing process. In rare cases i pèlace the medicine also in the ears where the effects is much stronger then in the body. I use the ears to apply magnets or mini-needles following the indications of the auricular acupuncture. Combination of more points in the ears is the most effective way to support the healing process of the person. I can give an example: a person with migraine will get magnets and mini needles on specific spots in the ears where usually migraine is treated (temples, occiput, liver/gall bladder, shen men etc). Next to that after touching the meridiand of the liver andgall bladder they get the medicine on a speficic spot. In this way the healing process is piloted and focused on their specific problems. The healing process will be supported by the kambo, by the auricular acupuncture and by placing the kambo medicine on the meridians. The results are usually very positive, therefore is my work growing in a explosive way all over the world and more and more therapists are interested to learn it. I believe, even i don't have scientifical proofs for it, that this method provides results which are more effective and longer lasting then with kambo given in the traditional way.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Kambo and Iboga capsules therapy
>>>> What is Iboga capsules therapy and what is good for? Why combining Iboga with kambo? What are the advantages? Iboga and Ibogaine have been provided either in traditional settings in Africa either in therapeutic settings in USA and Europe with a high dosage to everyone, addicts or not, healthy people who wanted to improve their awareness in daily life or people with emotional issues or people who wanted to improve their health condition. Till now in many Ibogaine clinics or in traditional ceremonies in Africa, the patients or the people who get an initiation receive the highest dosage the body can take. This method has helped many people to get rid of addictions, to improve their health condition or to manifest their potentialities. On the other hand there have been many cases of death during Iboga ceremonies in Africa and Ibogaine treatments in USA and Europe and there have been cases of difficult process during and after the sessions because of explosion of psychosis etc. Iboga capsules therapy and the combination of kambo and Iboga is based on a different principle: instead of proving the maximum amount of Iboga the body can take without dying, the person takes the minimum quantity which is effective to stimulate a healing process. In the same time the patient starts a therapy with kambo which enhances enormously their immune system providing for deep cleansing and strengthening the organs functions. After an intake, the person receive a prescription with Iboga capsules which may last from a few weeks till a few months according to the need of the patient. The amount of medicine is increased or adjusted gradually by the therapist, week after week. In this way the body of the patient gets used to the medicine and there are no risk of difficult reactions even with patients with mental diseases. Their process is always managable by the patients.  When the person is ready a more intensive night session is possible. All the process is guided by the intention of the patient. A process of self-investigation is necessary in order to make clear what are the hobstacles which prevent the healing to happen, what are the real causes which brought about a certain disease or a depression. Iboga capsules taken daily helps the persons to get the insights about their situation, what are the causes of the disease from the perspective of the Spirit. An attitude of openness is very requested as the willingness to follow the messages of the sacred wood. The spirit of the wood will always smash all unconscious beliefs ans conclusions which have been guided our life putting ourselves in the cage where we cannot move and express freely our true Self. The Iboga capsules therapy can be used as a preparation to a complete Iboga ceremony. Taking Iboga on a low dosage for 4-5 weeks before the Iboga ceremony will help the person to make their intention more clear, go through a smooth process, to take a larger quantity of medicine during the medicine and have deeper and longer lasting results.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 07:08:32 PM »
Giovanni had some corrections to my original post, here is the updated version.  Also Evolutionofone, as far as I know you can register up until the last minute but there is a limit to the number of people. 

Greetings,
This is well overdue on my part to announce this.  Giovanni Lattanzi is coming for the first time to the US for 2 separate settings. 

Kambo in California
12-16 september   in North California
21-23 september   (location to be confirmed)

reservations: Kambogahuasca Panacea ---- PM PLEASE

I strongly suggest anyone interested in healing to attend. 
Giovanni uses a very unique system to apply the Kambo and he is also an expert on Iboga as well as many other healing modalities.  Indeed he is a master healer curandero. 
          For information about Giovanni's work with kambo and Iboga you can have a look at FB 'Kambo healing' and read his articles i'm adding to this email as attachment.

PM if you have any questions or write to Gio direct.
lattanzi18@gmail.com
  mob. 0031622355575

If your in Oregon, California or anywhere close I strongly recommend attending. 

-Kambogahuasca

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:14 AM »
After reading these posts I just may find myself doing Kambo again on Friday.  I have no doubts about it's healing abilities, but question how to use it in a way that promotes the body to make it's own dopamine and endorphins again.