Author Topic: Microdosing with iboga root bark to cure PAWS  (Read 4086 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• View Profile
Microdosing with iboga root bark to cure PAWS
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
Hi, I experimented with GABA agonists for 6 months and I thought I was avoiding physical addiction by switching between phenibut (a GABA_b agonist) and benzos (GABA_a agonist) and while I had no acute withdrawal after quitting, I have this nervous/depressed feeling which has lasted a month so far. Can microdosing with iboga root bark cure this? I don't want to experience full on psychedelic effects because I won't have a sitter etc.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing with iboga root bark to cure PAWS
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 08:52:06 AM »
Sara always said that iboga TA worked for minor benzo withdrawal, better than pure ibogaine HCl.  Your mileage may vary..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline mycotheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 02:56:43 AM »
Thanks. Is this a flood dose or microdosing though?

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 03:12:20 AM »
Sara talks about flood doses of TA for benzos, but micro-dosing can be a nice introduction..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline mycotheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
Has anyone here tried kambo for curing benzo PAWS? According to Giovanni Lattanzi, it works very well for opioid withdrawals but he didn't say anything about other classes of drugs.

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »
Has anyone here tried kambo for curing benzo PAWS? According to Giovanni Lattanzi, it works very well for opioid withdrawals but he didn't say anything about other classes of drugs.

I had the question about opiod PAWS and was told to ask GL.  Now I don't have to (although I am wondering about interactions with SSRIs, but intuitively I don't think it is a problem, I better ask GL and find out for certain.  As for the benzos, I'd be interested to find that out.  Keep us posted.

Thanks.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 10:28:17 PM »
Remember as well it is night and day doing Kambo on meridian points and lines versus doing it on shoulders or legs.  Really drives the purpose home if you know what I mean.  I'm guessing for PAWS the governer's vessel would be a fine location.  Giovanni even steps it up to auriculotherapy Kambo (ear acupuncture).  Maybe you can let us know how it goes in Oct. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »
Nothing going on for me in October.  I am taking a pilgrimage to Machu Picchu and Cusco in January and have been lucky enough (not coincidence) to come into contact with someone here in SC who spent 7 years studying shamanism in South America.  I may or may not use entheogens while there.  I will do what the healers and energy readers say.  This guy in SC has some incredible contacts in Peru and I look forward to their guidance.  Inca Trail here I come!

This gives me something to look forward to and I will learn everything I can from indigineous folks down there.  Machu Picchu is supposed to be amazing beyond words.

A psychic told me that I would be taking a trip soon and that it would change my life and provide immense healing.....no shit.  This was today.  The person didn't know where and when the trip would be, I said Machu Picchu and they said that Machu Picchu had been mentioned to them earlier that day.  Oh those synchronicities, how I love them.