Author Topic: 2nd kambo preparation  (Read 3898 times)

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
2nd kambo preparation
« on: July 29, 2012, 06:12:56 AM »
Hi all,

It's been a difficult month for me dealing with a lot of depression, feelings of anxiety/hopelessness over 2012 and the current state of world events, dealing with my ill father, the alcholic doctor that has been supporting me financially but now cut me off and am living with him getting room/board, so out of desperation last week not knowing what kind of job to look for so I walked in and met a business owner who gave me manual work jobs and tipped me off to a moving job (furniture/boxes) which I will start in 3 weeks.  This weekend I've did a rue/mimosa/chaliponga ceremony and processed a lot of general faults, being a dick overall, screwups that's been flashing all weekend, so I'd like to apologize to certain people Johnny B Goode, KIAP...and Cal thanks for reaching out to me, I got a big thank you message for you.  A lot of you have shared selfessly and given back your time/knowledge to this community.

Recently my friend who I shall refer to as TripforLove (TPL) in a vision quest due to dehydration ( has passed away, we used to do ceremonies together so that last two, our host has laid out cups for for him.  He helped me adminster kambo which he videotaped.  I did 4 dots on my left arm and he did 2 big dots using a lot of my medicine.  I fasted 3 days/ did ceremony/ 4 dots and only felt warm energy from feet to heart...so this time I'm going to do another 4 dots and wait and maybe do more dots to really feel the kambo medicine.  I'll be eating normally today, maybe light for tonight and taking it Monday morning as a DIY treatment, so if anyone feels called to do a little phone support PM me.

thanks,
skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Iboga Panacea

Re: 2nd kambo preparation
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:03:42 AM »
Try on meridians to make it much more effective.  Meridian lines and points, can look on a meridian chart.  Makes a world of difference.  Giovanni believes not everyone can nor should administer Kambo and it should only be done by a healer/curandero.  I think we all have that potential but  extreme care and attention to the moment comes with this sacrament secretion.  I always loved to saying, "be your own doctor", and I think that goes for curanderismo as well.  I'll be in the boonies till the evening time around 8, so if after that time I will have reception if you want some instruction or guidance. 

All is forgiven and I know all too well the say the mother delivers a nice clean spanking. 

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 10:39:16 AM »
I did 11 dots half the size of match heads, drank about 2 liters of water, did it on my shoulders...felt the medicine mildly through my legs and feet.  I reapplied the dots a second time just because my stick is run out.  No purging.  I've purged at least twice for the past three weekends at the beach drinking aya and abstaing from sexual release each time ~   I know now this is my discipline to gain insight from the medicine.

Gonna be focusing on doing the best I can with a job I so desperately wanted, so I'm gonna be lurking on these boards.

the one thing that worried me was that I had a sore throat on one spot of my throat that didn't seem to go away for a month, so I've been taking oregano oil and drinking spirulina powder, but this last weekend it cleared up and now I got a canker sore.  I've had canker sores off and on starting when I got braces in my teeth as a teenager, triggered by lots of stress, so I took kambo to get me cleared.  Next time I'd like to take it with a kambo Master.  the last week of September i will be pet sitting in my ex-gfs apt so I've asked her if I could flood, she's the one that I sponsored for her detox and is very stable now.  Will be looking for a sitter for myself in NYC during that time for ataxia phase.

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 06:18:49 PM »
Something wrong.  Or as Giovanni says and maybe or maybe not is true..."a shaman must apply".  I don't know, just that it isn't the first time I've heard this.  Everyone I treat purges their guts out except for a couple people that I took it easy on.  Especially 11 dots is a ton and if reapplied my lord, should have purged rainbow bials. 

I guess this is for the Kambo forum anyways. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 09:21:41 PM »
The second time that I applied Kambo to self I purged my guts out and this was followed by peace and serenity out in the wilderness.  5 dots and same for my brother (I applied) in the same location in the woods and he went through hell purging.......HELL.  Worse than any of my experiences and I by no means am a shaman and will NEVER call myself that under any circumstance.  Mystic maybe, but shaman no.  IMO these are 2 very different things.  Mystics seem to undergo transformation without need or help of any substances and even though I struggle now I have had intense mystical experiences in my life.  These are precious to me.  No substances and seeing "auras", fractals, energies, psychic phenomena, contact with spirits (or whatever/whoever they are), astral projection and the list goes on.  Prayer, meditation and PARTICULARLY coming into contact with others who have these powerful "gifts" seem to catalyze.

May've gotten off subject, but I just speak my mind.  My greatest times of transformation have come during intense pain, despair, suffering and realizing I don't know a damn thing.  It is all conditioning and programming that is being unlearned and I have a lot more "unlearning" to do.  I struggle with the suffering (as we all do), but it is the greatest teacher (Hinds' Feet on High Places).  I want to escape naturally (drugs, numbing), but know with all my being that is not the answer.  I don't believe there are any shortcuts to true spiritual growth, although I do believe that these medicines can heal physical, emotional and spiritual ills, so they have their purpose for sure.

Sorry if I offended anyone's beliefs (the more scientific or atheist types), but these are my experiences.

We are all healers in different forms.

And why not talk some Kambo on here....it's all good.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »
I understand light and respect that.  The greatest "shaman" I have ever met never took any substances but was a spiritual master.  Could read thoughts and foresee the future.  He basically said what happened to me 4 months later.  His name is Jose Luis and he is in Costa Rica the leader of a group called Cafh. 

That being said I'm just observing this happening Kambo wise with people failing for some reason on attaining a full experiential purge.  Gio said this would happen if I continue to encourage DIY Kambo and now I am seeing it happen more and more.  So he must be onto something.  He told me he use to try and tell people how to do it but often they would not do it right for some reason.

Rogier on this forum very simply and with little instruction of one paragraph told me how and then I tried to watch as many youtube videos as I could and somehow I got it.  I was desperate though with a very specific goal to cure my migraines.  It was as if I had a deep intuitive spark that just knew how to do it.  Nothing special your right, or is there such a thing as vocation?  Are we just on the cusp of unlocking the greatest medical profession in history?  i.e. Kambo meridian applications done by those trained and certified even as one would a acupuncturist or massage therapist?  I don't know, but more than anything working with Kambo comes very natural to me and I truly love doing it and applying it more than any other healing sacrament.  So it is definitely deeply rooted.

Mostly I feel a debt of gratitude to it's spirit for first of all curing my migraine affliction.  Iboga made my migraines terrible believe it or not.  Now I am divulging here, before Kambo I had a terrible time with Iboga, even microdosing triggered migraines.  So if this makes any sense Kambo made it possible for me to develop a relationship with Iboga.  My first Iboga flood I had a ripping migraine for 24 hours plus, it was torture.  My second flood taking more than twice the dose I had no symptom of a migraine.  Not to mention the difference in microdosing and how much that has helped me.  Call it what you may but now if I am feeling shitty and down I can simply take .5 gr of the Awa Iboga (his is high grade) and I feel upbeat and optimistic.  It changes my whole outlook.  Maybe dependency?  I only do it about once or twice a week now since I am with the Mother. 

The reason I hesitate to talk about Kambo here is out of respect for the mods and Cal first and foremost.  I don't won't to distract from Iboga.  Newcomers and all.  It is fascinating to me however that this forum is literally the birthplace IMO of Kambo's little coming out party.  A lot of people got hip to it here because of Rogier's simple thread about a year ago. 

I have eternal thanks to that energy healer Rogier who humbly passed the baton and now no longer works with Kambo.  For me however I can vow to an eternal devotion and loyalty to this sacramental frog. 

Respect,
your brother

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 10:19:28 PM »
Mostly I feel a debt of gratitude to it's spirit for first of all curing my migraine affliction.  Iboga made my migraines terrible believe it or not.  Now I am divulging here, before Kambo I had a terrible time with Iboga, even microdosing triggered migraines.  So if this makes any sense Kambo made it possible for me to develop a relationship with Iboga.  My first Iboga flood I had a ripping migraine for 24 hours plus, it was torture.

Kambo has definitely helped me and I believe Iboga has GREAT purpose, however just as in the case of your migraines, my prostate infection flared up while micro dosing and then flared up ten fold with the flood level dose.  Scares the shit out of me to do iboga again unless I get rid of this affliction.  Working on it.