Author Topic: Can this be?  (Read 6401 times)

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
Can this be?
« on: August 09, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »
I wanted to try a small dose of ibogaine, and ingested 4 grams of root bark. And ended up flooding as if I had had a full flood dose. I expected nothing but minor distortion of sight and maybe a bit of a headache, but ended up having an even better spiritual journey than on my 3 grams of IW TA.

The ataxia wasn't too bad this time, I could get to the toilet on my own, and I had no nausea like last time, but I had even clearer visions and they lasted for 22 hours. The depersonalization was horror like last time, ofc, but with more physical (and mental) control, I experienced less anxiety, and could enjoy myself and the world more, and the dark side of Ibogaine was not as present as last time (when I bad tripped for 25 hours). I will do it this way again later, too, no doubt. I seriously learned so much I can't believe it.

Peace and love.

Iboga Panacea

Re: Can this be?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:12:30 PM »
Valuable info, thanks.

I've been thinking about ditching the TA department and moving over to the big leagues of Bwiti school of hard knocks.  This is good encouragement for me and I very much appreciate it.  Been doing Kambo like a mad man of late to knock out any weak points in my body (of course for more important reasons too) to handle the big ride down memory lane. 

If all lines up I plan on flooding late August/early September on more than likely most if not all Root Bark.  This is not any root bark, it's the Awa high grade.  I take 500mg of this stuff and it's like taking 1.5 of others.  Likely you got some good sacrament there. 

Roasted Plantain, split the middle, inside put some honey of first layer, next Root Bark, then more honey. 

Bwitilicious

Offline Zaka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
Irie,
Bwitilicious ;D
Respect,
Z

Offline TANYA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 03:34:00 AM »
with only 4 grams you had 22 hours of hallucinations? oh my. would you mind saying why you did the iboga? was it for drug issues or mental health or just psycho-spiritual? im asking because if it was for mental health, maybe that is why it was so intense. i would like to start doing 1gram a week. but does one gram already give visuals?

how did you feel after? did you feel like you had that glow? happy? its amazing that on only 4 grams that happened to you.

Offline Avendagold

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 10:33:58 AM »
Clear visions for 22 hours on 4 grams of Root Bark!?   I got visuals for about 6 hours on 37 grams.

What was your source?  Was it 15 year old RB?  Would love to know more and how this is possible.
Be the change you want to see in the world

Offline TANYA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 05:45:04 AM »
Hi could you please tell us all (if you are comfortable) the reasons you did iboga and where you got it from? something doesnt sound right.

4 grams of rootbark. . . only 4 grams, and not of the HCL even, this is unbelievable.

could it be you were allergic to the rootbark, or perhaps you were extreemly sensitive to it?

there seems to be one or two puzzle pieces that are missing, and myself as well as others are really curious to know what those are!!!! :) sending out light and peaceful energy!! 8)

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »
with only 4 grams you had 22 hours of hallucinations? oh my. would you mind saying why you did the iboga? was it for drug issues or mental health or just psycho-spiritual? im asking because if it was for mental health, maybe that is why it was so intense. i would like to start doing 1gram a week. but does one gram already give visuals?

how did you feel after? did you feel like you had that glow? happy? its amazing that on only 4 grams that happened to you.

I did a 3 g IW TA flood (31mg/kg if I assume the IW TA is 60%) some time ago, and hallucinated for about 25 hours. I did it for mental reasons that time, but also quitted smoking, and was very happy with the loss of my bad smoking habit. Later, I started smoking again, unfortunately, and have tried to quit it again for about half a year now, always relapsing. I often took some hundred grams of root bark while withdrawing, to ease the withdrawal, but some days later, I would start smoking again, anyway. It was getting on my nerves, and I thought to do a second flood, of 1 g hcl, to quit the smoking and also to fix some questions I still had after the first flood, but couldn't quite get myself to do it, as my first flood was a bad trip nightmare for most of the 25 hours the hallucinations lasted.

Then I read somewhere, some drug addict recommending a 5 days of 1/5 dose of ibogaine treatment, to get rid of an addiction, but not have a (scary) flood experience. It seemed to me, he meant that you would be able to function as normal every morning, and could do 1/5 a dose every evening for 5 days and then have the same addiction breaking effect as with a full flood.

So, I digested 15 of the IW 300 mg capsules of root bark in the evening. Thinking I'd wake up as normal, hoping for some mental effects still. But after something like 15 minutes, I started feeling the same way as when I was having my first flood. Things started spinning in front of my eyes when I closed them, my body was glowing with heat, and the sounds were the way I would expect outer space to sound when it is sped up. I started getting really, really scared, cause it happened very soon, and was getting stronger. I went to the toilet, stuck my fingers in the throat and puked as much as I could, some did come up for sure, I remember that taste.... Then I went to bed again, and started going off to the iboga dimension.

My first flood, despite being dark, gave me a "green" lesson - a lesson in earthiness and human life and what it means to be human. This time, I had a "blue" lessen - it was much more divine, and told me about love and human relationships. The first time I learned to love myself, this time I learned to love/relate to others. Very important lessons for me both of them.

I have walked the earth as a happy, alive being since that time. I'm IN the world. The same way I was in it as a child. Things have depth, they are no longer 2d images of stuff. They are 3d. It's hard to explain, but I definitely have a lasting effect.

Clear visions for 22 hours on 4 grams of Root Bark!?   I got visuals for about 6 hours on 37 grams.

What was your source?  Was it 15 year old RB?  Would love to know more and how this is possible.

The IW 300 mg capsules....

I would love to know if others have similar experiences.

As I explained above, I have tried microdosing for a while. Over time (5-6 days and more), I get aggressive, dark and "off", so I don't like microdosing at all. I think the effect multiplies over time? Maybe I also react stronger than others, as 1*300 mg capsule is alone too much for me to not feel slightly off that day.

Hi could you please tell us all (if you are comfortable) the reasons you did iboga and where you got it from? something doesnt sound right.

4 grams of rootbark. . . only 4 grams, and not of the HCL even, this is unbelievable.

could it be you were allergic to the rootbark, or perhaps you were extreemly sensitive to it?

there seems to be one or two puzzle pieces that are missing, and myself as well as others are really curious to know what those are!!!! :) sending out light and peaceful energy!! 8)

I don't know. Maybe I'm physically extremely sensitive to ibogaine or mentally extremely open to it? I can't tell. I don't seem to react very strongly to other medication, nor other drugs, but I have a very visual mind and people often tell me I seem "more alive" than others, so maybe it means I easily fall into the iboga world? I can't tell.

As for effects of my two main experiences:

First flood:
3 g IW TA at app. 60% gives 31 mg/kg ibogaine  (I puked a bit of it, though, after an hour)
Extremely dark, archaic, anxious, grotesque experience. After 7-8 hours I didn't anymore care if I lived or died. I as very happy I didn't know it would last for 25 hours.
Ataxia - couldn't get to toilet on my own, had to slide on the floor and needed help to get up on the toilet
Open eyes visuals - Very detailed hallucinations - the room was the same way throughout the whole experience - every time I opened my eyes
Close eyes visuals - I was "denied" visuals until I "let go of control", so I didn't have any until quite late. Instead I had extreme impressions in form of talking and "impact" or "imprints".
Sleep - I was more or less unconscious the first 3-4-5 hours. Then I couldn't sleep until after the hallucinations ended.

Second flood:
3.5-4.5 g IW root bark (unsure due to the provoked puking). Probably the equivalent of 6-8 mg/kg??
Very split mind, but more conscious control of how I experienced the things I saw and heard, and thus it was easier to learn how to have good times (unite the forces inside, haha)
Ataxia - but I could still get to toilet, even almost walk, without too much trouble
Open eyes visuals - The room was not AS distorted as last time. And people's faces did not change like last time. Also, there were no branches growing out of their heads. But there were patterns on the ceiling and walls, but not as fixed as last time.
Close eyes visuals - Also this time I was struggling to give up control, hearing I had to if I wanted to see life (visuals, too). But then I let it happen, and had very strong visuals for long. The last hours, the episodes were not very long, nor very useful, though. I think I was too exhausted, wanting to get back to normal again. This I experienced also the first time.
Sleep - I couldn't sleep all night, and I was more conscious than the first time, so I could understand better what I saw. I slept a bit in the afternoon, after about 17 hours, but I still hallucinated for a while after I woke up again.

Both times, I could talk fairly normal to people around me. Well, as normal as you can be said to be, when suddenly talking about love and peace and being all warm and caring, when normally you are kinda closed/guarded and somewhat hard/direct. :-)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:37:02 AM by zxxz »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 07:35:30 PM »
It sounds to me as if you are very sensitive and happened to get a real good batch of the wood.  On 4 grams of some decent bark, I can get some faint closed eye visuals, and I get introspective and somewhat enlightened.  I am an extreme hard head, too, so it's feasible this 4 g gave you a powerful experience, albeit a bit unusual.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 12:56:24 AM »
It sounds to me as if you are very sensitive and happened to get a real good batch of the wood.  On 4 grams of some decent bark, I can get some faint closed eye visuals, and I get introspective and somewhat enlightened.  I am an extreme hard head, too, so it's feasible this 4 g gave you a powerful experience, albeit a bit unusual.

What's your weight? I'm around 125 lbs.
If your weight differs, then how would you react to the equivalent of 4 g?
Example: Say you are 175 lbs, then how would you react to (4 g* 175lbs/125lbs =) 5.6 g of root bark?

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 02:07:13 AM »
6 g will give me just a tad more of a buzz than 4.  For me to flood it takes probably at least 30 g of bark if not 40-50.  I normally weigh between 160-180, but usually closer to 165-170.  With my first flood I took 5 g of TA and I weighed probably about 140 lb. That dose kicked my ass but got me clean from methadone with a single dose..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 02:40:04 AM »
6 g will give me just a tad more of a buzz than 4.  For me to flood it takes probably at least 30 g of bark if not 40-50.  I normally weigh between 160-180, but usually closer to 165-170.  With my first flood I took 5 g of TA and I weighed probably about 140 lb. That dose kicked my ass but got me clean from methadone with a single dose..

My first flood kicked my ass, too, so I guess I know what a kick ass flood means. Not wanting to do it again, tbh, but yes, the aftereffects are awesome. Congrats on getting clean. For how long have you been clean? And how often/how do you crave - if you ever do? (I only stopped cigs, but ended  up smoking again after 2-3 months. Stopped again after this flood btw, despite it only beeing 4 g of bark.)

I read somewhere that on average, women get higher blood percentage from iboga than men, anyone have statistics on it? I'm a woman, so might play a role in all of this.

Offline JohnnyB.Goode

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 03:43:05 AM »
i have 'seen' many folks eat iboga world root bark capsules

9 capsule (2.75 gram) was sufficient for most to get a boost with visuals for 6 - 8 hrs
13 capsules (4 grams) was what was usually given for the six month post flood boost and lasted about 12 hours
27 capsules (8.5 grams) produced a flood - although milder than a TA or HCL or 15 grams RB

a friend who has done lots of aya recently took 1 gram TA
and what night it was - he relived all his childhood abuse
but was able to go home the next day

everyone varies a lot

GD - sorry you have such a high tolerance - must cost you a lot to microdose
my microdose varies from 300 mg to 1 gram in a day and shifts my awareness to a more expansive place

jbg
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 03:46:25 AM by JohnnyB.Goode »
" . . . THE ONLY WAY TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTANCE IS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF YOUR NON-EXISTANCE . . . "

Offline TANYA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 05:55:20 AM »
Hi thanks so much for answering. thats really interesting. so, do you feel better after the 4 grams, and all those hours of visuals? thats scary that such a small dose could give so many hours of visuals. when you have the visuals, do you have any breaks at all? i mean, i heard if you have  scary visuals and you blink your eyes then the visuals change. what about a break from the visuals? meaning that the mind is blank for a few minutes, and then gets back to the visuals, or is it constant visuals with no let up for however many hours they last?

im asking bec. i havent flooded yet, but i am microdosing about 600 mg rootbark twice a week.

sending out healing vibes! :)

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 06:18:37 AM »
i have 'seen' many folks eat iboga world root bark capsules

9 capsule (2.75 gram) was sufficient for most to get a boost with visuals for 6 - 8 hrs
13 capsules (4 grams) was what was usually given for the six month post flood boost and lasted about 12 hours
27 capsules (8.5 grams) produced a flood - although milder than a TA or HCL or 15 grams RB

a friend who has done lots of aya recently took 1 gram TA
and what night it was - he relived all his childhood abuse
but was able to go home the next day

everyone varies a lot

GD - sorry you have such a high tolerance - must cost you a lot to microdose
my microdose varies from 300 mg to 1 gram in a day and shifts my awareness to a more expansive place

jbg

Thanks for the info! That's what I was wondering about, and it fits what I experienced. I wonder if it's a bit of a "if you done it once, you can access it more easily again"? I have read somewhere that people need  stronger and stronger doses, but when it comes to me, I seriously had clearer visions this time, with 4 g bark than last time, with 3 g IW TA. That is counter-intuitive to everything I have learned theoretically, where it's said that clearer visions come with the purer forms of ibogaine (hcl) and higher doses.

Hi thanks so much for answering. thats really interesting. so, do you feel better after the 4 grams, and all those hours of visuals? thats scary that such a small dose could give so many hours of visuals. when you have the visuals, do you have any breaks at all? i mean, i heard if you have  scary visuals and you blink your eyes then the visuals change. what about a break from the visuals? meaning that the mind is blank for a few minutes, and then gets back to the visuals, or is it constant visuals with no let up for however many hours they last?

im asking bec. i havent flooded yet, but i am microdosing about 600 mg rootbark twice a week.

sending out healing vibes! :)

Imo the visuals aren't the heavy (or heaviest) part, I find them stunning and beautiful and want more and more of them. As you say, the scary ones can be shut down by opening the eyes. The heavy part, imo, is to be so split in the psyche. I end up with many different myselves that all quarrel and pull in different directions, and it's really exhausting to endure. It lasts for so long, that the last 4-8 hours of my floods, I have just wanted it to end. Also, the "soundscape" of the flood - the noises you hear and the threat level you hear/feel, can be exhausting. I was more tortured by the voices in my head quarreling for so long and the "feel" I had, than by the images. Remember, you can't sleep for this time, and I have flooded in the evening, so by the end of my floods I have been awake for around 35-40 hours without food and also gone through hell physically. So yeah, it is hard, but the visiuals aren't the hard part, ime. Btw, if you are a mentally healthy person, you probably know how to think positive, and I learned this last time that the inner is a magical landscape, where you can set the mood you want. Since I was depressed, my mood was pretty dark, thus the bad tripping, I think. But you can form it somewhat yourself, just that it takes awareness to manage, so you might have to work on it before you get it. A bit like biking, hehe. Some threatening shadow can be turned into a bright field and a cold, empty person can be a potential friend. If you think the right way. 

Btw, do you like the microdosing? It didn't work for me. I microdosed 300-600 mg 1-2 times a week for a while this spring, and over time I got jittery, aggressive and somewhat dark.  I wonder if the bad effect is caused by the fact that when you take ibogaine often, there is still noribogaine in your blood, and maybe the mixing of  ibogaine and noribogaine cause the bad effects in me? Would be interesting to know if there is info on the effect of ibogaine + noribogaine here somewhere?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:29:10 AM by zxxz »

Offline TANYA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 09:51:59 AM »
Hi thankyou so much for your reply, i learned alot. no, i am not a mentally healthy person, unfortunately. i have bipolar and anxiety. i dont know how a flood would work, and i scared, honestly. microdosing works ok for me, but i do get respitory (minor) issues: congestion, and im nervous if that would get worse on a flood.

so during the time you flood, when you were hearing those loud, annoying noises, they never stopped the entire time? like does the iboga give you a break if you need one? or lets say the visuals are getting to you already. can it stop-just stop for a few minutes, and then you get back into it?

in any case, thanks again!