Author Topic: Can this be?  (Read 6872 times)

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
Re: Can this be?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 10:54:46 AM »
Hi thankyou so much for your reply, i learned alot. no, i am not a mentally healthy person, unfortunately. i have bipolar and anxiety. i dont know how a flood would work, and i scared, honestly. microdosing works ok for me, but i do get respitory (minor) issues: congestion, and im nervous if that would get worse on a flood.

so during the time you flood, when you were hearing those loud, annoying noises, they never stopped the entire time? like does the iboga give you a break if you need one? or lets say the visuals are getting to you already. can it stop-just stop for a few minutes, and then you get back into it?

in any case, thanks again!

I didn't hear any loud or annoying noises (except that normal sounds were much louder than normal and distorted). What I meant above, was more some "sense" of sound... Almost as if in addiotion to visuals, my brain also had a "soundtrack" - a soundscape similar to the way I had visuals? Very hard to explain, as I have never experienced anything quite like it. If I were to explain it, I'd say the visuals are similar to dreaming, and the soundscape I heard was like dreaming in sounds? The visuals showed a story of how things in my reality fit together or don't fit together in my inner. The sounds told me how my "attitude" change the experience of these realities. If I was having the right attitude, the soundscape was positive, and the visuals where pleasant. If I was anxious, the same me and the same visuals were experienced as threatening, etc.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 01:42:39 AM »
The strong buzz will stay, but when you open your eyes, the visuals will go away until you close them again, aside from some trails, light being very bright, and little light flickers in your vision.  TANYA, since you seem so scared, and so apprehensive and notice all sorts of weird negative side effects, I might not do iboga.  I mean, it's tough, but unless you have heart trouble or choke on your vomit, which shouldn't happen, as long as you lean over to throw up, then it isn't going to kill you and it isn't going to last forever.  The point of the trip is to bring all of your issues to the surface, so you can learn what they are, why they are occurring, and what you need to do to fix them.  If you are too afraid to take the chance at seeing what these may be, then you'll continue to live in fear.  If you let go of your fear and just deal with it, things should get better, even if they start to get worse first.  Sometimes that's a part of healing.  I wish you the best!!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline zxxz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2012, 05:03:54 AM »
The strong buzz will stay, but when you open your eyes, the visuals will go away until you close them again, aside from some trails, light being very bright, and little light flickers in your vision.  TANYA, since you seem so scared, and so apprehensive and notice all sorts of weird negative side effects, I might not do iboga.  I mean, it's tough, but unless you have heart trouble or choke on your vomit, which shouldn't happen, as long as you lean over to throw up, then it isn't going to kill you and it isn't going to last forever.  The point of the trip is to bring all of your issues to the surface, so you can learn what they are, why they are occurring, and what you need to do to fix them.  If you are too afraid to take the chance at seeing what these may be, then you'll continue to live in fear.  If you let go of your fear and just deal with it, things should get better, even if they start to get worse first.  Sometimes that's a part of healing.  I wish you the best!!

Well said, GD.

If you decide to try, TANYA, here are my advices:
1. Let your body take care of your survival.
2. Let ibogaine take care of the show.
3. And use your own efforts on calming yourself down, keep a positive, pleasant focus and remind yourself of 1 and 2 above every time you start getting anxious or try to will yourself to these things. They aren't for your ego. That's why the ego fears them - the ego can't create life, nor physical life, nor internal life. When it happens, it happens all by itself. Just observe.

Offline JohnnyB.Goode

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 03:40:24 PM »
I wonder if it's a bit of a "if you done it once, you can access it more easily again"

bingo

i can go on 3 grams of ta where 5 used to take me

i guess the ? is
where would 5 now take me

also with microdosing i find reverse tolerance
" . . . THE ONLY WAY TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTANCE IS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF YOUR NON-EXISTANCE . . . "

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 10:40:08 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bwiti inteligence! Take note.

Tapping into the portal of divine frequency

Offline JohnnyB.Goode

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 06:14:55 AM »
can this be ?

i think dylan asked that same question...

Oh, Mama, can this really be the end
To be stuck inside a flood
With the iboga blues again.

8)
" . . . THE ONLY WAY TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTANCE IS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF YOUR NON-EXISTANCE . . . "

Offline TANYA

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 06:39:45 AM »
Thankyou so so much guys, i know i do have a fear of looking at the truth inside. i really do. im honest about it. ive never had hallucinations before so im really nervous. i have just heard of bad, fearful trips where people feel stuck, its lasting too long, they are seeing horrid visuals which they cant get out of, certainly cant run away from because of ataxia, etc. it just sounds really scary. if i knew for sure, absolutely 100% it would cure me of my mental illness then i would do it, endure it.in any case, take care guys! :)