Author Topic: A plea to all members and lurkers....  (Read 8510 times)

Iboga Panacea

Re: A plea to all members and lurkers....
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 08:15:40 PM »
Yeah I let my ego get involved.  My little pet peeve is my own freaking wild ego.  Best to consult the Mother (Ayahuasca) for she knows best how to deal with my ego.

Sorry for mentioning it.

Offline pkeffect

• Neurotranslinguistic Manifestation
  • Administrator
  • "But I forgot my pen..."
    • View Profile
    • Stuff & Things
Re: A plea to all members and lurkers....
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 01:34:31 PM »
Thank you all who have donated. My laptop is dead so getting online  to check things is a bit tough. No idea how long I will be offline as I can't afford to get a new one with the little one due in a few weeks. I will keep checking in when I can though.
"We exist in a multidimensional polymorphic hyperspacial internode of neurotranslinguistic manifestations subjugated by hyperbolic quantum entanglement." - me

Iboga Panacea

Donations for Eboka
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 09:42:22 PM »
Yo,
The name of this thread is somewhat misleading and newcomers are unable to find out how to donate so maybe a new thread should be created that is more to the point. 

Bless

Iboga Panacea

Donations for Eboka
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
Just to reiterate what PK originally wrote...

Donations can be made through Paypal by clicking the button located here... http://pkeffect.com/time.php. You do not need a paypal account donate from there only acredit/debit card. If someone wants to donate but can't or don't want to use Paypal please contact me via PM here or email me pkeffect@gmail.com and we can work something out.