Author Topic: Number of days to microdose  (Read 3070 times)

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Number of days to microdose
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:57:09 PM »
Has anyone experimented with different microdosing schedules? If so, how has the length of time you microdosed affected the experience? What would be a good time period for an initial microdose?

Iboga Panacea

Re: Number of days to microdose
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 05:55:07 PM »
All different schedules.  The standard one seems to be one month max.  Once to three times a day depending on strength of RB.  But honestly now I just take it when I am "called" to take it.  And usually I don't have it more than once a day for a max of one week straight. 

For a beginner I would just take it nice and easy and report back so we can help gauge your tolerance to see what is right and proper.  I've seen and heard about people getting scared away from micro dosing, which I chalk up to they dove in too quick. 

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »
I too would micro or low dose as I felt compelled.  The most I have ever done it was for a week using a 2-4 grams a day, but you need to just listen to your body and the iboga, and it will show you what works well for you.  Stop when you feel it's time to stop...
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline buck36

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 12:53:54 AM »
I started low at one 300 mg cap RB. After a few days I increased up to 900mgs. The most I have done so far is 1.5 g per day for 3 days,but started feeling unsteady and getting alot of tracers.  Needed to take a break after two weeks.