Author Topic: Kambo then Iboga Rootbark micro dosage?  (Read 3664 times)

Offline brenthebdog

• View Profile
Kambo then Iboga Rootbark micro dosage?
« on: October 04, 2012, 11:50:39 PM »
I am curious if there are any veterans of the combination who have some insight into the combined usage of Kambo and Iboga rootbark. It would be great for me personally and I'm pretty sure anyone contemplating their first treatment and scouring Google for all the information they can find would also be grateful!

This will be my first dosage of these two medicines and this is what I am going with:

Katukina 3X3 dosage of 5 dots the first hour, 7 the second,  then 9 the third followed by ~2gr of rootbark. This healing ceremony will be conducted alone which is why I have chosen to micro dose the Iboga in order to establish a familiarity with the plant and flood at a later date.

As a side note; my family radically disagrees with my approach to healing and medicine, and philosophical ethos in general. Therefore asking them to be sitters during an Eboga flood would be out of the question unless I had just dosed and informed them that I would be unavailable for the next 20hrs and don't call an ambulance because I happen to be vomiting significantly more than usual.

Also, I picked up some Sangre de Grado for the burns and a great liquid multivitamin for after I have purged. I have read that you need to drink at least 2 liters of water between Kambo doses to stay hydrated which I was going to augment with gatorade to keep my electrolytes balanced.

Is there anything else I need to address that anyone can think of?

-B-

Iboga Panacea

Re: Kambo then Iboga Rootbark micro dosage?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 11:36:10 AM »
As much as the Eboka forum has become a haven for Kambo talk, personally I don't answer here about Kambo anymore so as to not mix things up.

I'll answer here...
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php

I understand this is annoying but call it my selfish interest to catalogue all things Kambo in one neat treasure trove. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 01:53:43 PM »
I am curious if there are any veterans of the combination who have some insight into the combined usage of Kambo and Iboga rootbark. It would be great for me personally and I'm pretty sure anyone contemplating their first treatment and scouring Google for all the information they can find would also be grateful!

This will be my first dosage of these two medicines and this is what I am going with:

Katukina 3X3 dosage of 5 dots the first hour, 7 the second,  then 9 the third followed by ~2gr of rootbark. This healing ceremony will be conducted alone which is why I have chosen to micro dose the Iboga in order to establish a familiarity with the plant and flood at a later date.

As a side note; my family radically disagrees with my approach to healing and medicine, and philosophical ethos in general. Therefore asking them to be sitters during an Eboga flood would be out of the question unless I had just dosed and informed them that I would be unavailable for the next 20hrs and don't call an ambulance because I happen to be vomiting significantly more than usual.

Also, I picked up some Sangre de Grado for the burns and a great liquid multivitamin for after I have purged. I have read that you need to drink at least 2 liters of water between Kambo doses to stay hydrated which I was going to augment with gatorade to keep my electrolytes balanced.

Is there anything else I need to address that anyone can think of?

-B-

That is intense to say the least.  Do you know what you're in for??  Like KP said, best to start/continue the discussion on the other forum.

Best wishes.

Offline brenthebdog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:32 PM »
I only have the vaguest idea; but, from the videos I've seen it looks like getting hit by lighting.

Offline brenthebdog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
Haha, wow! My plans were definitely altered by the actual experience of both Kambo and now Iboga. They are both exceptionally powerful medicines that I had absolutely no context or preparation for. Kambo feels great, and Eboka feels terrifying. Bravado born of ignorance is not bravery, it is stupidity of the highest order.