Author Topic: So this is what it feels like...huh  (Read 3660 times)

Offline brenthebdog

• View Profile
So this is what it feels like...huh
« on: October 19, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »
Whoa! 600mg of eboka and this is what it feels like so far:

Anxiety, perception distortion, elevated heartbeat, and dizziness; it definitely snuck up on me. Luckily I am riding things out for what I am assuming is going to be a little while. But I am reaching the conclusion that certain things are not meant to be played with. Reading all of the posts on Erowid and eboka.info I assumed what I needed was some profoundly vision filled quest for 28 hrs. Frankly speaking I was full of shit; 600mg is going to do it for me because this is not nearly as fun as I had in mind. Eboka is extremely powerful! Wait, let me repeat that EBOKA IS REALLY POWERFUL!

I'm suddenly reminded about how surreal it is to experience plant medicine like this. It's like the mental equivalent of the tv show "Scarred Straight" where I have the distinct feeling that eboka is showing me that it is not my path. I'm starring at the clock on my computer and the past 12 minutes have felt like an eternity, thank you for freaking me out time dilation! At this point I don't feel like touching anything more psychoactive than caffeine. Maybe that's exactly what eboka intended in the first place. The paradigm of the "modern" world is one of addiction, and dependency on consumerism, external reliance. If anything could be considered "The Antidrug" it would most undoubtedly be eboka; I personally never want to touch it again or anything else even slightly reminiscent of it.

Gotta mention how cathartic writing feels like right now. It's like a free form discourse of my thoughts transcribed for educational awareness. What I really want to make abundantly clear is that this is not a toy. It is not cannabis, mushrooms, coke, whatever...pick you poison. Based on earlier experiments with my biochemistry I didn't think that I would experience this level of effect with such a low dosage. 600mg of rootbark, not Total Alkaloid extract, or Ibogaine HCL calculated at 78.9 kg body-weight is roughly one third of the efficacious "pure Ibogaine HCL" dosage. I received such a miniscule dosage of active alkaloids yet experienced a massive effect. Yet I am glad that I now have firsthand knowledge and don't have to rely on others to describe the experience to me.

In the time that it took to write that last paragraph I am relieved to find myself coming down. Although I am still experiencing slight visual perception distortion (i.e. "trailers") the overwhelming sense of anxiety and terror is completely gone. Hat's off to those with the balls to take a flood dosage, I could easily imagine that you get shown the fabric of reality as it appears to Eboka.

And this definitely goes out to all of the cosmonauts out there who are thinking about using eboka because it is an "intense" trip; don't do it just to do it, have a reason, have a damned good reason! Used by shaman who live where the plant grows, and have esoteric knowledge revealed to them by their ancestors and eboka itself is an entirely different story.

In closing; I want to be abundantly clear that I advocate usage of any plant that grows out of the earth, "God" put them there for a reason that eludes anyone past present or future. Their wisdom is an invaluable aid to humanity; they clean our air, they filter our water, they nourish us. And if necessary, they will profoundly freak your shit out! Use wise judgment when it comes to eboka, you may not "need" the flood dosage. You can manage your own life, most of peoples problems are gross exaggerations of the real issue. Being addicted to the idea of yourself having all kinds of massive problems is an identity in and of itself. I know this because I am entirely guilty of it myself. I love me, when the hell did I decide to give up on me and sabotage my efforts in life?

Thanks for pulling a fast one on me eboka you crafty sumbitch! You definitely gave me the quick tune up I needed.

Iboga Panacea

Re: So this is what it feels like...huh
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »
Let me guess Iboga World Root Bark?

I myself do not get along with that particular Root Bark.  An Iboga connoisseur is rare in this world but let me just say it varies vastly Root Bark to Root Bark.  For instance the source I have now I would never alter from, it is the frequency I resonate with.  But the Iboga World Root Bark always bent me out of shape.  No offense to them, a very fine company with exquisite TA, but I'm not a fan of their Root Bark.

Offline brenthebdog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 11:26:18 AM »
Yep, you hit the nail on the head Kamboga! Is there some sort of impurity to Iboga World's rootbark,  or did the harvesting process anger the plant spirit? Finally all the trails went away this morning after a gallon of water or better. It was an uncanny experience to say the least.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »
I don't know for sure to be honest.  I'm not sure if they are getting possibly poached Root Bark like most of the providers are or not.  If I remember right they use to say they worked with some farm in Gabon.  But I really don't know, things are so sketchy and the news from earlier this year about the poaching really puts a different slant on providers/retailers claims.  Seems most of them were not being fully honest.  On the other hand I got nothing but good vibes and congenial honesty when I got TA from Iboga World for my first flood.  It could be also that they are somewhat out of the loop on where exactly there root is coming from. 

But your theory is exactly mine that the Root Bark has different frequency/energy according to how it is harvested. 

All I know is I could never hang with there Root Bark.  Thank God a benevolent member sent me some other to try once and I realized how enjoyable this plant can be in small amounts.  Wish I could give him/her props, he/she knows who he/she is. 

Offline acrosstheveil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »
i haven't had much luck with IW's root bark either.   Could you PM your source?  I'd like to try some bark from a new source this spring