Author Topic: Friday October 20th 3rd flood dose and Entity Questions  (Read 16056 times)

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
Friday October 20th 3rd flood dose and Entity Questions
« on: October 21, 2012, 12:00:34 AM »
Hello,

Took 3.5 grams of ibogaworld TA 8pm on friday, finally was able to get of bed at 9am this morning, just over 36 hours after the dose. Still have very mild inbalance and very minor tracers about 48 hours after.  I didnt eat or drink anything besides some water and some juice for 24 hours before hand.

I mentioned my first 2 floods in this thread: http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1664.0

My first experience was life changing and beautiful, and my second flood helped get me into a recovery program and I have been living a better life.
The second time I took a flood, it was a lot harsher, and an entity that reminded me of a grim reaper pulled a curtain across my progression (it was very clear it was doing this) and took me somewhere else whereby the trip seemed to change to be less intense .

This experience, I took all 3 1/2 grams at once.  The buzzing started about 1 hour in and forms and shapes started to appear. About 10 minutes after that, all of a sudden a presence made itself known, as clear as I am looking at this screen typing, this massive totem-like entity took over my vision. The whole background was black, and the entity was a glowing orange-brown and ha a bark like skin.

It looked just like this except the colors where inverted and it had a bark like texture on it: http://northernspirit.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/angel-of-the-north_1695920i2.jpg

The head was thicker too and is had an imposing manly like face, and I guess you could say it was like  totem: http://www.littleexplorers.com/crafts/na/totempole/totempole6.GIF

It towered over me and it's one arm ar or wing turned red and lurched forward and pointed backwards and to my left repeatedly. My vision turned in that direction and I headed that way.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before on their travels?

What I got after that was a lot of intense repetative cartoon-like visuals that didnt seem to make any sense, nothing like my first flood.

Im pretty exhausted now still, but wanted to share this totem vision, as it was intense. I did have one other really interesting vision that startled me, much later in, post-peak. It was diferent from all the others, and it was a rapid moving, chanting extremely rapidly, old man, looked a lot like a catholic archibishop/priest, but was rapidly chanting incantations or something using its hands to trace out black circular lines & glyphs towards me. It looked pissed off at me, and it was unsettling. There was thunder and lighting crackling all around it too, then it was gone within moments. It was like something forced itself into my trip, I dunno. 

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:09:40 PM by ddraig »

Offline missjess

• View Profile
Re: Friday October 20th 3rd flood dose and Entity Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 10:26:16 PM »
just read about the entity that entered your trip!! I hear that can actually happen was it scary and did it actually ruin your trip?

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 11:10:00 PM »
just read about the entity that entered your trip!! I hear that can actually happen was it scary and did it actually ruin your trip?

Yes, it was unsettling, but only made me more curious about what was going on. It happened almost right after I purged violently.

One reason for taking this flood, was to try and address some information that a psychic told me about a spiritual block/negative energy on my left side (left stomach) blocking my acceptance of 'positive energies' that partly lead to my self loathing and fear. She said there was some negative energy/bad karma on my dad's side of the family that I inherited. I do believe in the supersensual aspects of the body now, like chakras, and from others things she told me, I took her seriously, even if I do not understand it.

So I asked iboga to remove it, if it it was there still. I didnt even know I was going purge until it I felt it come right out of me, and luckily the bucket was ready ;-) As soon as I purged I instinctively knew that this was related to my request. Oddly this was the first time I purged taking iboga. I purged a second time about 8 hours later.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 11:18:04 PM by ddraig »

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 01:50:54 AM »

Yes, it was unsettling, but only made me more curious about what was going on. It happened almost right after I purged violently.

One reason for taking this flood, was to try and address some information that a psychic told me about a spiritual block/negative energy on my left side (left stomach) blocking my acceptance of 'positive energies' that partly lead to my self loathing and fear. She said there was some negative energy/bad karma on my dad's side of the family that I inherited. I do believe in the supersensual aspects of the body now, like chakras, and from others things she told me, I took her seriously, even if I do not understand it.

So I asked iboga to remove it, if it it was there still. I didnt even know I was going purge until it I felt it come right out of me, and luckily the bucket was ready ;-) As soon as I purged I instinctively knew that this was related to my request. Oddly this was the first time I purged taking iboga. I purged a second time about 8 hours later.

OMG THATS CRAZY were you scared at all? fuck imagine finding out you have an entity attached to you related to your fathers side thats awfull!! .......

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 10:15:15 PM »

OMG THATS CRAZY were you scared at all? fuck imagine finding out you have an entity attached to you related to your fathers side thats awfull!! .......

Its not a pleasant idea. Also I was wondering if it was just my psyche causing me to see something, since I was thinking about it before the trip. This particular vision was not like the others, it had a will of its own, and it was not passive. Indeed it was not like a vision at all, but an independent entity.

The concept of mental illness like depression and other ailments being caused by dark spirits/energy is common to the belief of many indigenous peoples, who see the world in much more supernatural/spiritual terms. This National Geographical article I chanced upon just before visiting the psychic:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/0603/features/peru.html

Its a fascinating read about a National Geographic writer who used ayahuasca with shamans to heal herself of mental/spiritual demons.

So when the psychic told me this, I was not shocked. Do I believe all this? Well, I do now. I am seeing the psychic soon to see if it is still around, and to remove it. One thing is for certain, the eboga flushed it out and pissed it off.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 10:16:51 PM by ddraig »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 12:39:58 PM »
A lot of what you see in your trip, often has to do with what you were thinking about before the trip.  I saw middle eastern scenes of war and stuff the first time I did iboga.  I think it may have been because I watched a special on Saddam Hussein the week before I left to go to flood.  I saw what looked to be Muslims shooting off heavy artillery and cleaner cut, fat, middle eastern people, who were in this huge banquet hall, and the message/idea I got from the vision was gluttony and sloth.  Things I was guilty of while being addicted.  That is about the only way I could relate those scenes to me.  Many people see highly personal visionary experiences, but for me it seemed like random visions and ideas, with no real rhyme, reason, or a clear message.  The real change came after the visionary experience, which seemed rather insignificant when I was experiencing it.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 02:44:25 PM »
A lot of what you see in your trip, often has to do with what you were thinking about before the trip.  I saw middle eastern scenes of war and stuff the first time I did iboga.  I think it may have been because I watched a special on Saddam Hussein the week before I left to go to flood.  I saw what looked to be Muslims shooting off heavy artillery and cleaner cut, fat, middle eastern people, who were in this huge banquet hall, and the message/idea I got from the vision was gluttony and sloth.  Things I was guilty of while being addicted.  That is about the only way I could relate those scenes to me.  Many people see highly personal visionary experiences, but for me it seemed like random visions and ideas, with no real rhyme, reason, or a clear message.  The real change came after the visionary experience, which seemed rather insignificant when I was experiencing it.

Thanks. Yes the still mind and set & setting is so important with trips. I can see how my psyche and what it believes definitely forms/influences what I see. I'm still not ruling anything out yet.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »
what a great report !!!
i would have to second what GD said .

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 01:43:55 PM »
what a great report !!!
i would have to second what GD said .

Thanks. There was not a great deal of coherent visuals in this experience.

The totem man I saw I'm wondering if it was a manifestation of the spirit of iboga, interpreted by the bwiti to come in different masculine forms. In Daniel Pinchbeck's 'Breaking Open the Head' , the wooden man he sees in his trip is interpreted by a shaman to be this spirit.  I'm obviously open to this type of viewpoint :-)

I've had a great week since my flood, still fatigued, but very focused and getting a lot done. My diet has changed (off caffeine!!) and I'm trying new things.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 11:04:04 PM »
Hi,

Wanted to post an update and some other observations in general that may help inform people. A lot of it pertains to my own interpretations, beliefs, experience and journey.

One month after, I feel fantastic, more connected with other people, and balanced. Less emotional and more focused & clear thinking. The first time I flooded I was convinced that my eye sight became 20/20 for a few days after (I am short sighted).
Indeed about 3 days after this flood, I noticed that I could read better from afar *without* my glasses! Nearly a month later, my eye sight is back to 'normal'. Anyone else notice iboga's effect on the senses like this?

My work with the Psychic continues. I am getting a major (and costly) crystal therapy session late December to purge any negative energy I have. I could get a lot more into this aspect of my journey, but I will probably leave for a later date, if at all, since it is very personal. Suffice to say that my work with the Psychic started the day after I did a heroic (lol newbie) dose of 8.1g of mimosahausca early this summer. Off the cuff, my girlfriend took us to see her for fun, after taking an alternate way back to her house, I was too exhausted to argue. Which lead to the Psychic quickly working on me and requesting I come back. She told me enough that I knew she had a gift (lol, the odds of her guessing everything right were too low). A couple of weeks later (perhaps due to my third eye being opened from the mimosahausca) I had 2 separate experiences in the early hours of the morning, in bed, one being with a negative energy entity, that pinned me down, until I spat in it's face. These were definitely not just nightmares, as I actually awoke to see them. So that's partly why I am more open to this stuff, along with my first flood experience, and the evidence of the huge benefits I get from the spiritual aspects of my recovery program.

The totem man I saw, I am now thinking is related to my personal relationship with Christ. The totem I realized resembled/was a crucifix, and the face on the totem was Christ-like. Still gradually integrating this. The right arm of the totem/crucifix that turned red, formed a hand with a long pointed finger that repeatedly pointed to it's right (or my left as I facing it). This I think was it instructing me to follow the Right Hand Path. I had done much reading on esoterica and spiritual matters in the year before my flood.

Again, there were no real overt insights or visuals in my 3rd flood about how I should be living, besides the initial Totem man entity. For instance in my second flood I had visuals of a panel with both a positive (+) and negative sign (-) on it, and a cursor hand that kept pressing the positive, which I knew to mean to be positive in all my thoughts. And that what was positive was Love, and there was also negativity which was lack of love, which resulted in fear and other dark shit. The lack of these visuals I take to be a good thing, in terms of these being lessons I no longer need to re-see.

Have 1 1/2 grams of TA left. Still debating whether to micro dose over the next 2-3 weeks for some more insight, or take it all for one last large sub-flood dose.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:13:41 PM by ddraig »

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 11:10:52 PM »
sorry double post.

Offline buck36

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 11:32:41 AM »
Super interesting thread. When I was a teenager, I had what I can only describe as a dark entity. This *entity* appeared  total of three times over a three year period. The first two times, it came in the form of a big black faceless shadow,threatening me with some kind of telepathic message. The third and last time it appeared,it came in the form of a( native american?)/shaman. He was chanting low and sprinkling seeds around me. SEEDS? I was like WTF?? This visit wasn't threatening at all. The weird part of this story: Soon after the third and final visit, I found out I was pregnant. I cannot dismiss the coincidence. Seeds/pregnancy???  of course I know the shaman didnt get me pregnant.......duh. But I wonder if he was blessing the life inside? This was 19years ago. I have one son. I can't help but think these events hold meaning in my life. This happened without the aid of any drugs/psychedelics. It's difficult to dismiss these things once they happen.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
Super interesting thread. When I was a teenager, I had what I can only describe as a dark entity. This *entity* appeared  total of three times over a three year period. The first two times, it came in the form of a big black faceless shadow,threatening me with some kind of telepathic message. The third and last time it appeared,it came in the form of a( native american?)/shaman. He was chanting low and sprinkling seeds around me. SEEDS? I was like WTF?? This visit wasn't threatening at all. The weird part of this story: Soon after the third and final visit, I found out I was pregnant. I cannot dismiss the coincidence. Seeds/pregnancy???  of course I know the shaman didnt get me pregnant.......duh. But I wonder if he was blessing the life inside? This was 19years ago. I have one son. I can't help but think these events hold meaning in my life. This happened without the aid of any drugs/psychedelics. It's difficult to dismiss these things once they happen.
Thank you for sharing. That is fascinating. I think that these experiences are more common than people realize, especially in the West, which due to our culture suppresses anything not empirically reproducible, which be definition rules these experiences as non-'real'. The entities I saw, truth be told, were at least a good 2 weeks after I took the mimosahuasca.

Glad to hear that you are getting through your own recovery :-)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 01:57:58 PM by ddraig »

Offline buck36

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »
Thanks D. I'm also planning to try what my friend describes as smokable Aya. He calls it Changa. He seems to think it's a good introduction   to DMT experience.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 10:18:58 PM »
Thanks D. I'm also planning to try what my friend describes as smokable Aya. He calls it Changa. He seems to think it's a good introduction   to DMT experience.

Yes, I've heard it is. Good luck with that!