Author Topic: Old man - new beginnings !  (Read 3501 times)

Offline acid

• View Profile
Old man - new beginnings !
« on: October 23, 2012, 01:22:30 PM »
Hi good people!  8)

Discovered Iboga about a week ago - been doing research since then….
Oh yeah, this is def. for me!
Was a bloody heroin junkie for a long long time,and pills….and the rest.
kicked the habit about 10 years ago, with methadone - very lucky i was.

Right now i also quit smokin cannabis (three days ago) Been smokin for about
eh… 35 years all together, but lately that herb has just messed my memory up
pretty bad.

So for me, i will do some self-treatment with Iboga TA. (WITH a sitter)
After such a life i have obviously a LOT of unproccesed shit in my thought - patterns…
And aggression & you name it!
As i have tripped a lot in the glorious seventies,on Datura also,
i think i´m quite open to confront my dark sides&get beaten up/repaired through Iboga.

Just ordered 10 Gr. Iboga TA. HA!

When i got free of the opiates and all that shit,i used methadone
for a year or so. A real hell at LEAST 3 months
to be free from that drug.
Thing is, after that i had NO desire for opiates and the rest (i did continue smokin hash off and
on though)
Never heard about that before,no craving whatsoever?!
It just might be just to far out, but i got this thought;

What if the spirit of Iboga SAW me then, and by it´s tremendous power&wisdom just helped
me, without me seeing it?!
Everything is possible,trancending time also... Cannot get this thought out of my mind!
Anyone with similar thoughts?

Lots of love,acid

Offline Sym

• View Profile
Re: Old man - new beginnings !
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 01:43:28 PM »
agreed some synchronisities defy logic
what more can one say?
sometimes
all things further

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 02:40:25 PM »
welcome, just to make sure - you do not plan to take the 10g of TA at once - right?
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline buck36

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
Hello Acid,Welcome! So You are off the methadone now,and trying to quit smoking pot? My thoughts are,you may want to read up on the benefits of microdosing before trying a full flood dose.... In my experience, microdosing helps with compulsive behavior such as cigarettes,sugar cravings ect... Since you aren't contending with a major narcotic/opiate habit, a full flood might not be needed for the weed. Unless of course you want to experience that for other reasons,you might decide to go for it!! I,myself have not yet had the opportunity for full flood dose ,as I am still trying to taper the methadone dose low enough to go for it.... BTW kudos to you for kicking the methadone,its an EVIL BEAST!! Anyone who has done that is superhuman in my eyes :) Anyway, so far my experiences with microdosing have been pretty incredible. Iboga is pretty bad ass if a compulsive sugar and cig addicted girl like me can be moved to go from 2 packs a day to 1/2 pack,and stop eating hostess donuts and replace them with apples and bannanas. Microdosing has also enabled me to cut the methadone dose in half in one months time..... I can only imagine what a full flood will do for me. I would love to hear more about how you quit methadone. Please PM me if you want/have time. Good luck with your journey:)..... Buck

Offline acid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 04:52:32 PM »
welcome, just to make sure - you do not plan to take the 10g of TA at once - right?

NONONO! thanks for the warning mate!
Been doing alot of research, seems i wil do about 3.5gr.

Offline acid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »
agreed some synchronisities defy logic
what more can one say?
sometimes
all things further

Right on!

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »
alright ( your cheeky '10 Gr. Iboga TA. HA!' got me worried for a moment )
i too would advise on micro dosing for a while. i micro dosed with TA for 4 weeks before my second flood and had a similar experience to buck36 - it changed my appetite/diet to the better/much better and prepared me perfectly for the flood.
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline acid

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »
Quoting  buck36 :
"Hello Acid,Welcome! So You are off the methadone now,and trying to quit smoking pot? My thoughts are,you may want to read up on the benefits of microdosing before trying a full flood dose.... In my experience, microdosing helps with compulsive behavior such as cigarettes,sugar cravings ect... Since you aren't contending with a major narcotic/opiate habit, a full flood might not be needed for the weed. Unless of course you want to experience that for other reasons,you might decide to go for it!! I,myself have not yet had the opportunity for full flood dose ,as I am still trying to taper the methadone dose low enough to go for it.... BTW kudos to you for kicking the methadone,its an EVIL BEAST!! Anyone who has done that is superhuman in my eyes  Anyway, so far my experiences with microdosing have been pretty incredible. Iboga is pretty bad ass if a compulsive sugar and cig addicted girl like me can be moved to go from 2 packs a day to 1/2 pack,and stop eating hostess donuts and replace them with apples and bannanas. Microdosing has also enabled me to cut the methadone dose in half in one months time..... I can only imagine what a full flood will do for me. I would love to hear more about how you quit methadone. Please PM me if you want/have time. Good luck with your journey:)..... Buck"

Thanks buck!
Not much to pm about,really. You just have to take the fight. But hey - will pm you if something comes up in my mind!
Yeah, M is THE beast... but you are stronger.
Ok. Micro dosing i´ll try for sure, but can you function in a family-situation, while micro dosing ?!

Thanks & don´t give up!

Offline acid

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 05:06:44 PM »
alright ( your cheeky '10 Gr. Iboga TA. HA!' got me worried for a moment )
i too would advise on micro dosing for a while. i micro dosed with TA for 4 weeks before my second flood and had a similar experience to buck36 - it changed my appetite/diet to the better/much better and prepared me perfectly for the flood.

Good stuff! Will def. do that,thanks!

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 05:10:04 PM »
" but can you function in a family-situation" - with the TA just be careful to really take just a little, depending on how sensitive you are. i took ever so little, barely the red tip of a match worth of powder and that was strong for me. in fact, i felt better/more focused than usual, which i am sure was also due to the diet change - i ate almost half of what i usually eat, my appetite just changed and i felt full with half, mind you, i fill stuffed with what i normally eat a lot of the time, i just can't control it ;)

Offline acid

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »
" but can you function in a family-situation" - with the TA just be careful to really take just a little, depending on how sensitive you are. i took ever so little, barely the red tip of a match worth of powder and that was strong for me. in fact, i felt better/more focused than usual, which i am sure was also due to the diet change - i ate almost half of what i usually eat, my appetite just changed and i felt full with half, mind you, i fill stuffed with what i normally eat a lot of the time, i just can't control it ;)

That´s valuable info for me, guess i will start with about a "half red tip" then.. thanks mo!