Author Topic: Pharmaceutical Agents  (Read 3527 times)

Offline StormShadow

• View Profile
Pharmaceutical Agents
« on: November 27, 2012, 12:13:10 PM »
  Please be aware of reps from the BIG Pharma companies posing as board members. I was talking to a friend last night about my situation and he told me about his days as a pharmacist. He knew about Iboga years before I did, He said that the powers that be; do not want anyone to know about this cure. They will send their people to infiltrate web communities. These people will try to scare you by making up lies and false stories, they would do anything to keep you from being cured. Because they want repeat customers to buy SSRI's, Methadone, MAOI's and all their moneymakers. TFWIW, I am not saying Iboga is for everone, but I was dealing with mental issues (depression, anxiety, ocd, adhd) and it helped me. Do your research and find out for yourself, but do not let anyone try to scare you out of trying to live a better life.

God Bless.

Iboga Panacea

Re: Pharmaceutical Agents
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 11:49:33 PM »
It is good to stay diligent and use critical thinking.  I'm not one for duality thinking and would rather encourage dynamic wide spectrum thought.  If you feel called you feel called and in that case you wouldn't even have to come here to get input on if you were called or not.  So for those with mental illnesses that are called to Iboga let them be free to choose as free will is one of humanities greatest assets.  At the same time I think any rational person could see the risks it would pose if we claimed carte blanche that Iboga was good for all (as you touched on).  This is one of the few places where Iboga is viewed in public so I think it does bold us well to stay on the side of caution. 

Your thread title has a conspiratorial element.  When making such assestments as many resources as possible to back up your allegation will provide others with a logical base for making an adequate judgement.  Otherwise it's just more forum drama.   

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 03:21:21 AM »
Yeah there's maybe a pharmie or two here,  and definitely some kind of cop - DEA probably. I don't like them, never have and probably never will, just do not see the need for these outfits or agencies ( I do not need policing)...

BUT they'd be even worse slackers than I am if they have not at least probed around any halfway popular/respectable internet site that discusses 'alternative' healing. Especially if it is the 'fringe' element. Yes, they'd be derelict in their evil duties if they did not know this kind of place exists.

But, so what? Nobody here officially has anything to do with anything - we simply discuss these matters, and as far as I know information dissemination is still legal (right?) Unless it is how to build pipe bombs or crazy shit like that. We are only a conglomerate of like minds from many different walks of life - who have been fortunate enough to discover, stumble upon or otherwise find involvement in the interests of learning about this incredible God given plant.

I would like to think the vast majority of people who find their way here are not apt to being duped by horror stories, and Big Pharma is so obviously a wolf in sheep's clothing. They're own reputation is their worst enemy...it would take a great effort at subterfuge to deceive anyone seriously looking at these treatments and health alternatives - we have heard so much of 'it' before...so I do not think anyone will buy an upgraded version of Reefer Madness...

People know (or shortly will know if they stay long enough to research some) - that there are certainly risks, some are very serious risks, but people decide to make their own minds up based on educating themselves. Transparency is what you find in places like this, this... and other, even more established entheogen sites - nothing to hide gives folks the freedom to make their own choices. No agenda other than genuine concern for one another's well being. No hidden hand  - no dirty money tainting outcomes or skewing perceptions - none of that fake disinformation. Go turn on the TV for that: here you may learn much - hopefully, you will learn just how much we all still have to learn. This is the beauty of honest communication. And I hope we continue this as long as we can, forever even  :)

There's a disclaimer right on top of these boards, and all kinds of discussions throughout concerning liability - on the part of eboka as an 'entity' and on the individuals that make up this entity...I elect to presume that those who post here have read (or at least tangentially encountered) the disclaimer and that folks recognize - even through common sense - that the individuals are responsible for anything they say or do or do not say or do not do - as a result of perusing this site.

So...it is naive to consider that 'somebody' not of 'our' ilk has been here - or still IS here, but they are as welcome as anyone else. Maybe they too will learn something, see what we are about and why we have such deep interests and commitments to this work, maybe they will defect... ::)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 03:34:07 AM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline StormShadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
It is good to stay diligent and use critical thinking.  I'm not one for duality thinking and would rather encourage dynamic wide spectrum thought.  If you feel called you feel called and in that case you wouldn't even have to come here to get input on if you were called or not.  So for those with mental illnesses that are called to Iboga let them be free to choose as free will is one of humanities greatest assets.  At the same time I think any rational person could see the risks it would pose if we claimed carte blanche that Iboga was good for all (as you touched on).  This is one of the few places where Iboga is viewed in public so I think it does bold us well to stay on the side of caution. 

Your thread title has a conspiratorial element.  When making such assestments as many resources as possible to back up your allegation will provide others with a logical base for making an adequate judgement.  Otherwise it's just more forum drama.   

I guess it is safe to say that "This is nothing compared to shopping for a dress"

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 11:13:28 AM »
I don't understand your analogy, my apologies.  I think you are referring to "TANYA", yes?  Because I had assumed more and more that she could be one, but you see any assumption has a sure fired ass kicking 2 by four right behind it.  Hence TANYA is a real person with her own issues and I can confirm this from a 100% trusted and reliable source.  She is no pharma agent.  Maybe there are others but let's be honest here this is dangerous material for any pharma agent to even look into.  There quite frankly petrified of Iboga. 

Iboga the Heavy Weight Champion of the Universe
Iboga the Conquering Lion
Iboga the Materialization of God
Iboga the Baptismal Element
Iboga the Manifold Panacea
Iboga the Purrifying Force
Iboga the Frequency of Ancestors

~I don't think we have anything to worry about here.