Author Topic: 3 Floods in the past 6 months, you may call me B-Unit  (Read 2682 times)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
3 Floods in the past 6 months, you may call me B-Unit
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am here because Iboga is now inside me, and a part of me forever.  I have done 3 floodings since April of 2012.  The first two were pure HCL and the 3rd was TA.  I am planning on doing a 4th flood in the upcoming weeks, 3 parts HCL and 1 part TA.  I first learned of Ibogaine and it's possibilities almost a decade ago from Daniel Pinchbeck's "Breaking Open the Head." 

Ibogaine connected me to the earth, to the energy that connects all living things.  The plant is no doubt alive and has an agenda.  I am a forever student and explorer of this life, and altered states of consciousness.  Psychedelics are the food of the gods, powerful and full of teachings.  The only other substance that has bridged me to a deeper peaceful existence is called 4 aco met.  That's another story I would be happy to tell if anyone is interested, just ask.

I am new to online communities, so please forgive me if I "disappear."  I am not in the habit of checking forums and specific thread conversations.  So, I suppose the guaranteed way to reach me is by PM.  I assume that is the only way the forum would alert me that my posts have been responded to via my personal email.  If there is other ways to do so, please let me know.

Addiction has been problematic for me for many years.  I am not fulfilling my potential, but some would say I self medicated with just the right tools to survive this crazy world.  Bottom line is I have developed relationships with substances overtime.  I would do certain things differently, looking back, but that's why they call it experimentation.....

After reading many posts for some time, I felt now is the perfect time for me to join this community.  I feel that my experiences can help others.  I look forward to learning from everyone else, and hopefully developing a support system of like minded good people. 

Cheers,
B-Unit (Blue Tiger)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:59:51 PM by BlueTiger »

Offline dusttrust

• View Profile
Re: 3 Floods in the past 6 months, you may call me B-Unit
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 09:04:43 AM »
Tell us more about that 4 aco met experience  ;D

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 12:04:46 PM »
From age 20-24 I really struggled with the question, "What am I going to do with my life?"  In fact, it plagued me.  I had very little self worth, no identifiable direction, and no inner peace.  This became my norm.  During this time I had been addicted to coke (the dark ages as I like to call it).

I had become sober from coke at age 24, and 3 weeks later met a wonderful woman (still together 4 years later).  However, the question above still plagued me.  So, my buddy had gotten his hands on the 4 aco met and sent me some.  I had 2 experiences with it:

I am not sure of the doses, but let's say the first was 10 mg and the second time was 20 mg.  The trip lasted about 2-3 hours intensely, and another 2-3 hours of a bit closer to normalcy.  The feeling was like a really clean mushroom trip.  I am not talking about clean mushrooms, but instead, a mushroom trip without any of the bad things that come with it (stomach weirdness, etc). 

So I decided to double the dose the 2nd time because I wanted some great visuals.....I am peaking off of this trip in my bedroom (alone).  It reminded me of Ibogaine in the sense that whatever you thought manifested itself as a visual.  Ibogaine was more this in a rapid and out of control manner.  I was in control of my visual experience with 4 aco met.  I felt good.  I wanted to "fix my life" in this state....you know solve the worlds problems  ;)  So, I must have thought about the question that had me forever down.  And then it happened.

Anyone who has seen the movie "Minority Report" may remember Tom Cruise using a super computer, which looked like several screens free floating which he manipulated with his hands (he had some glove looking device on while doing this, I did not  :)  It was like the 4 aco met went into my brain and started pulling out things that were bothering me on a deep profound level and showing them to me on a holographic-type screen.  For example, how will I ever become successful (financially), how will I ever contribute to society, will I ever get a grad degree and for what, will I ever get healthy (big one), will I ever truly be happy?  It was as if each question poured out of me as this screen floating above my bed.  I don't know if this was me or the drug, but my hands started moving the screens, rearranging them so they told a story.  This problem would be solved first, which will lead to this, where you will do that, and happiness can be attained.  It was a revelation!  Just because I wasn't my father (a doctor at age 24, sober, blah blah blah) did not mean my chance at life was over.  I realized everything will happen in due time. 

When I was off the drug, I had the deepest most profound feeling of relief.  It was like I was given a chance to speak to the creator, and got some perspective.  4 years later and I still operate from that experience.    I still get frustrated and depressed, anxious from the unknown.......but that's okay, I think it's survival mode.  But most importantly, is that life builds and grows (our relationships, our experiences, our knowledge), and you must allow it to surprise you. 

Find that thing that makes you happy and run after it, incorporate it into your life as much as you can.  I am an avid snowboarder, nothing makes me happier than some fresh powder on an open mountain (it's just me and this snowy mountain).  Living in Chicago was not a place for me to capitalize on this, even though my whole family was there.  After my experience with 4 aco met, I knew I would make it to Colorado eventually, in due time. 

About 2.5 years ago, I got a job with a company in Chicago that was opening up an office in Denver (I didn't know this until after I started).  I kicked ass in my job, and they paid me a lump sum to move out here and start up this office in Denver....that was labor day weekend of 2010.  I feel more at home here, than I ever did in Chicago, despite the fact that my family is there.  My girlfriend followed me here a little over a year ago and we have started our life together.  Se la vi.   8)

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 07:02:53 PM »
BlueTiger, be very careful with flooding often.  If I were you I'd stay away from the Iboga for a while.  There has not been enough research done to even know what the effects are from multiple floods, especially with Iboga still active in your brain. Iboga is extremely long acting, I can notice visual effects, ringing in my ears for many months after a flood.  I may possibly have physical side effects from it, I have had tingling in my arms & legs(feels neurological)and my arms, legs & the rest of my body has felt very fatigued for over a year, even well after 6 months off of opiates. Something is definitely not right.  I have been to doctors & they have no answers. I have no plans to take Iboga again even in low doses.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:31:33 AM by evolutionofone »

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 07:29:52 PM »
Thanks Evophone, I don't plan on it.  I am definitely suffering from the fatigue.  The thing is I never felt the afterglow of my floods for over 3 weeks.  Now, I am doing things differently.  The two biggest are micro-dosing, currently on the 4th day, and plan on stopping that after another 4 day round.  And, I am not drinking a sip of alcohol.  I made that mistake each other flood, but I never knew.  So, the afterglow is going strong, which is great!  Fatigue is definitely there, but I am day 9 post flood.....and with Kratom extract abuse, that is definitely expected.  The daily max of caffeine is helping, and drinking a lot of green machine.  I was just talking about this with a friend on the forum, I do not plan on flooding anymore, for at least year, if at all. 

Fatigue sucks, but you can battle that.  Apparently, Kambo before a flood eliminates post iboga flood fatigue completely.  I wish I knew that before this last round.  A couple people swear by it in our little community. 

Sucks that you feel there is something wrong with you inside.  If I remember correctly, you have had a bad interaction with another medicine and you went to the hospital?  That must have been scary. 

The tingling in your extremities can be so many things, possibly a pinched nerve.  I assume you mean after 6 months without opiates?    Are you exercising?  How is your diet?

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »
Its good you don't plan to flood anymore, I would even stay away from low dose/microdose Iboga.  If you need a mental boost caapi works great, better than iboga for me.  Unfortunately I'm unable to battle the fatigue, as nothing works for me.  I've done Kambo, many times, not since my recent flood but earlier this year. Maybe its worth another shot.  Its a struggle to do anything & my body fights me everyday.  I've been feeling this way for a long time since Iboga.  Even when I was on opiates the last few months of 2012(since iboga)I still felt fatigued & had the tingling/numbness in my legs. Its like my legs feel like I've been walking/running all day, all of the time. No relief ever.

I haven't been able to work or function normally because of it, I can't stand for any length of time & have very low energy levels always. The extent of my exercising is going for walks as long as I can stand it, thats about all I can handle.  Running, lifting weights etc is out of the question for me.  I used to be pretty active, even when addicted to opiates before I used Iboga my energy levels were much more normal. I don't even know what it feels like to be normal anymore, its incredibly frustrating. Throughout this year I've changed my diet multiple times & whether I was eating healthy or not I feel the same as far as my low energy levels & lethargy. Yes I meant 6 months off opiates.  I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I'll ever feel normal again, I feel like everyday is waste for me.   
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:30:45 AM by evolutionofone »

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
Its good you don't plan to flood anymore, I would even stay away from low dose/microdose Iboga.  If you need a mental boost caapi works great, better than iboga for me.  Unfortunately I'm unable to battle the fatigue, as nothing works for me.  I've done Kambo, many times, not since my recent flood but earlier this year. Maybe its worth another shot.  Its a struggle to do anything & my body fights me everyday.  I've been feeling this way for a long time since Iboga.  Even when I was on opiates the last few months of 2012(since iboga)I still felt fatigued & had the tingling/numbness in my legs. Its like my legs feel like I've been walking/running all day, all of the time. No relief ever.

I haven't been able to work or function normally because of it, I can't stand for any length of time & have very low energy levels always. The extent of my exercising is going for walks as long as I can stand it, thats about all I can handle.  Running, lifting weights etc is out of the question for me........I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I'll ever feel normal again, I feel like everyday is waste for me.   

Hey Evo,
I prefer not to take the Caapi, since it's an MAOI and I don't want to adhere to the MAOI diet.  I stopped micro-dosing today, but will do another 4 days to prolong nori build up.  My fatigue is subsiding, I know because I need less caffeine each day and I am sleeping better and better.  I am still far from homeostasis.  I took a 30 minute walk yesterday and I was in pain from that.  Today, I danced around my house, still feel wobbly, but solid energy. 

It makes me really sad to hear about your predicament.  Frustration is more than expected.  That "everyday is a waste" feeling is terrible.  There has to be a way you can change your cognition around this.  It sounds like you respect the process, but it still has you down, for obvious reasons.  What can you do to push yourself a little further than long walks?  Have you tried yoga?  Yoga unblocks a lot of the damage done by drug abuse overtime.  The concept of linking breathing to stretching and yoga poses is very stabilizing/grounding.  The best I have ever felt is after yoga sessions, or dancing to my favorite tunes.....period. 

I had the tingling in the limbs for awhile after previous floods, and it was quite unsettling.  I also thought I had caused permanent damage.  I am no longer experiencing any tingling.  I don't feel normal (full strength), but I know it will take some work and I am grateful I have this chance to get strong again. 

Yoga and Iboga saved my life man.  Feel free to PM or email me anytime.  It would great to get to know you a little better.   Also, acupuncture can unblock some of the same stuff as aforementioned.  I attribute no more tingling to yoga, Iboga, and acupuncture. 

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 04:01:18 PM »
  Apparently, Kambo before a flood eliminates post iboga flood fatigue completely.

Wondering who said that?  I can't confirm that.  To say something like that proof positive or even to publish on a forum I would need to see at least 20 cases of this being true. 

I think I will be able to either prove or disprove that theory before long.  So far no one I've flooded seems to have issues with post Iboga fatigue, but I really can't confirm that this is always going to be the case.  I always require Kambo before Iboga as well.  It's a very bold statement, people should be careful when making such assertions. 

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »
  Apparently, Kambo before a flood eliminates post iboga flood fatigue completely.
........So far no one I've flooded seems to have issues with post Iboga fatigue, but I really can't confirm that this is always going to be the case.  I always require Kambo before Iboga as well.  It's a very bold statement, people should be careful when making such assertions. 

Let me rephrase that now that you've reminded me, Kambogahuasca, I am publishing on a forum as theory.  New Statement: I have heard from a couple people that Kambo sometimes before a flood does possibly help eliminate the Iboga fatigue.  This is much more accurate of a statement for the forums purposes. 

Kambogahuasca: Please elaborate on the somewhat confusing response that you require Kambo before Iboga.  What does it do for you?  How does it help, set you up?  'Require' is a strong word.  I am very curious to your response.