Author Topic: 10 days post flood, little sleep,  (Read 5547 times)

Offline verynortyboy

• View Profile
Re: 10 days post flood, little sleep,
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
Thanks Evol, no i dont wan't do that at all i was just expressing my emotion and exagerating , trying to say how determined i am, sorry i should be more matter of fact on this forum, i am coming out of long term physeptone addiction(+street, apart from last 2 yrs) for 27 yrs, so i stopped the phy(methadont tabs) 5 weeks, b4 flood but could only do 5 wks on sao, it's the insomnia thats getting to me, more than anything.
we are in good spirits but Caapi sounds great for myself, looking into it!
thanks Evol
well said Kambo

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 11:05:06 PM »
Thank you KP!  I feel I do as well.  My mother recently told me she had more than one person tell her(strangers while we were out in public)that I had an aura or glow/light, & that god has a special plan for me.  I was shocked & suprised to hear this to say the least, but it made me feel good inside.  I think how you have said you have a unique connection or calling with Iboga/Kambo, I feel this with Caapi.  It just feels right to me, like pure universal happiness/oneness. Its hard to even explain.  I will start a Caapi thread here & share my experience, I think its needed.

Offline evolutionofone

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 12:30:26 AM »
verynortyboy, Just wanted to put my experience out there, so you or others can have an easier time. Ok so you were on methadone, its very good that you did have 5 weeks off it before your flood, that will most definitely cause you less suffering. I came off a year of suboxone in late 2011, & I only had a little over 2 weeks on sao before my flood.  It was very tough, for the first month it was a struggle to get up & move ANYWHERE, getting up to walk to the bathroom, standing etc. The second month was just slightly better.  I didn't quite follow how long you were on methadone? Was it 2 years, & 27 on street/short acting opiates, or vice versa?
The insomnia is really rough man, I feel your pain.  After the first month it should be much better though. Sleep will come I promise!  After that its the lethargy that is really hard, especially with long acting opiates it tends to drag out a while.  Its gonna take time to get back to normal, you just have to stick with it.

Offline verynortyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 06:48:09 AM »
no iVe been taking h 27 yrs, perscribed Phy(meth) for 18 yrs, but only used it as a fall back and travell aid, mostly i used street but 2 yrs ago i tried to stick to the phy, why, f knows? i already had been researching iboga so knew it was harder to detox but was sick of the way my life had headed, also it took me a year to come off seroxat(ssri prescribed on and off for 13yrs ish,) it was always easier to just drop the seroxat when on h but not on phy, that was hard. i stopped serox in july to prepare for iboga.
then did 5 wks h, day 17 free  now little sleep still but getting couple to 3 hrs due to cookies and temazepam some nights, got none now so thank b the melatonin arrived,
i think it works but was mostly awake last night but I did rem a dream for ist time in yrs.
thanks evol appreciate ur help.

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 02:47:42 AM »
[quote author=
In my experience, once you see how effective Iboga is, it can became kind of a crutch.  I know it did for me.  What I mean is,(especially when you have Iboga on hand)it becomes very easy to start thinking,  "Hey, I'm gonna use a little bit & if it gets out of hand I'll just flood again"  I'm not proud to admit it, but I've definitely done that more than once in the past & I'm probably not the only one.  Its a bad idea to do this & only makes recovery a harder & longer road.  I'm actually glad I have no Iboga(and don't plan to)partly because of that.  I don't even want it to be an option for me anymore.  The goal with using Iboga for addiction should be to make it a one-shot treatment if possible, not to rely on it.
[/quote]
I couldnt agree with you more on that one. its like I wanna reset so I can get that first high again. Hell, to evan get high again was a selfish goal. I need to give this plant some more respect than I do for what magic it brings and what great healing it can do. Ive done ibogaine 3 times and planning on a 4rth since my last attempt on DEC 29. That session I puked and was only a %50 detox so I am crutching again and at this age of late 30's Ide say its time to get with the Fu&%ing program called LIFE.
I had just made a thread about my overdose and ambulance and hospital stay just a year ago, check it out. its titled
 My Overdose. http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0 I was asked to do a lil thread so people will know why they need a sitter %100 of the time, evan if you are familiar with Iboga it is still a must. Take care. I just wanted to hit on that crutch comment you made. It is so very true :-[
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline verynortyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 06:43:41 AM »
thnx EK, ur thread is hard core, i didnt flood so i could feel that first hit again,but it was on my mind that if i did fu life would be cheaper for a while.
evol has already warned me of using as crutch(we all know bout that) and prolonged recovery, day 21 post flood still free of opiates, just battling sleep depr and fatigue,
hope it works out for ya bud
sorry for typos i'm fu$£@d
peace
v

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 07:12:36 AM »
thnx EK, ur thread is hard core, i didnt flood so i could feel that first hit again,but it was on my mind that if i did fu life would be cheaper for a while.
evol has already warned me of using as crutch(we all know bout that) and prolonged recovery, day 21 post flood still free of opiates, just battling sleep depr and fatigue,
hope it works out for ya bud
sorry for typos i'm fu$£@d
peace
v

thanks. I was fatigue too my first flood. but you will bounce back ;)
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0