Author Topic: Hello all! Im new. Planning to flood.  (Read 2517 times)

Offline isosmama

• View Profile
Hello all! Im new. Planning to flood.
« on: January 06, 2013, 06:03:41 PM »
Hi, I'm planning to flood with TA extracted from RB.  I'm a clean poly-addict with ISSUES.  Iv been reading so much about Iboga.  I hope its for me.  My doctors on board, my heart and liver are ok.

Want to do it properly, like have enough to microdose and boost. Will I get enough from 20g RB from Cerberus?  I weigh 60kg.  I have no digital scales or gelcaps yet, do i need them?  Have taken psychedelics before (acid and mushrooms) and had good trips.  Been reading about DMT, kirkki and others. 

Just over being straight and flat and craving and caving.  Got a wee girl to worry about too now.

love and light, isosmama
Per aspera ad astra

Iboga Panacea

Re: Hello all! Im new. Planning to flood.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 09:57:07 AM »
I have no digital scales or gelcaps yet, do i need them?

Yes.  These are ultra important once delving into Iboga.  Must know the exact weight down to the mg as dosage is a science of exactitude.  As per 20gr from Cerberus, one would certainly think that would get you enough to extract what you need, but what about boosters and microdosing?  Always good to plan for more in that sense.

Take care of your little darling. 

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:21:41 AM »
Hi, I'm planning to flood with TA extracted from RB.  I'm a clean poly-addict with ISSUES.  Iv been reading so much about Iboga.  I hope its for me.  My doctors on board, my heart and liver are ok.

Want to do it properly, like have enough to microdose and boost. Will I get enough from 20g RB from Cerberus?  I weigh 60kg.  I have no digital scales or gelcaps yet, do i need them?  Have taken psychedelics before (acid and mushrooms) and had good trips.  Been reading about DMT, kirkki and others. 

Just over being straight and flat and craving and caving.  Got a wee girl to worry about too now.

love and light, isosmama
I got 1000 (00) gelcaps for $13
and get the capsule machine for $20
good mg scale    1.000 kind.
I just took 20 grms this past new years and puked it upp within the hour, I got about %40 detox. im gonna ty to etract TA very soon. Good luck and take it over a good period of time
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 09:58:36 PM »
Welcome to Eboka isosmama - thanks for the intro and good questions - KIAP has answered you well, you want to be as precise as possible using this medicine - and you should get a good strong dose from 20g of wood. I weigh more than you and have flooded on 30 once, and on about 24 the second time I used root bark to flood. You can always just gag down the wood, but be prepared to purge with titanic intensity if you go that route  :D

Sounds like you have done some good prep work, your physician is on board - so that means you live nowhere near America  ;) - and you've had your heart and liver checked out, these are all on the top of the checklist.

How long have you been clean and what was your drug of choice? As for issues, I think we all have them to varying degrees, I don't see how it is possible to be addicted to anything without having some kind of issues. I hope iboga is right for you too, ask lots of questions and look around, here and elsewhere. Best of luck to you and hope you stick around, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 07:32:20 PM »
I don't believe you need to be more accurate than to the tenth of a gram with any iboga product, and with root bark, to the gram is even okay.  100 mgs of ibogaine or it's other alkaloids won't make much difference during a flood dose, either way, IME..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."