Author Topic: Extracting it myself  (Read 3317 times)

Offline isosmama

• View Profile
Extracting it myself
« on: January 06, 2013, 06:14:06 PM »
My daughter ripped all the keys off my lappy so (touch) typing's a pain.  Was gonna get the RB from cerberus.  Worried about the strength and dosage and who to get to sit with me.  I am in NZ where it is prescribed but costs NZ$5000.  Was a fair bit of synchronicity involved and since Iboga finally got my full attention iv been obsessed.  Kitchen scales ok? lol
Per aspera ad astra

Iboga Panacea

Re: Extracting it myself
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 09:59:35 AM »
Need more precise scales down to the mg.  Plenty of info here on how to extract and the best techniques, just need about 4-5 hours to find exactly what you want to do.  The basic vinegar tech is the simplest and easiest.  I have found that an organic grain alcohol tech works much better at getting strength out.  Easy does it. 

Offline isosmama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »
hello! Yes am getting some scales that go down to 0.001g.  I am planning for Easter, I have to get off citalopram 20mgs and quetiapine 50mg over the next 6 wks.

Where can I buy gel caps for a good price?

My sister wants to do it too.  She is a novelist who smokes like a chimney so we will sit for each other.

I've been to rehab 3x (alcohol, meth) and am 1 yr + clean.  Am in NA and like the people there.  Told them I wanted to do Iboga and the advice I got was not to do it at home.  I also mentioned Bill.W took LSD to help him stop drinking and was tripping when he wrote the big book and 12 steps.  Shock horror!  Not hard to find out.  But also kind of irrelevant to modern 12 step programs.

I liked the analogy of the 12 steps as being a kind of spiritual kindergarten. (After taking Iboga I guess)

I had a baby so had to get my shit seriously together.  I was in a bad situation.  I pulled out all stops, did a complete 180.  But I feel like I haven't caught up yet, that with everything I had to do (moving to the opposite end of the country!) I didn't deal with anything and feel quite numb about it all.  PTSD they reckon. 

Wanna thrive not just survive, though i am proud of surviving.

Am very grateful to you all for sharing your amazing knowledge.  I feel Iboga will be a turning point in my life.  A true rebirth.  So I can be the awesome mum I want to be.

Love Isosmama
Per aspera ad astra

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 09:02:08 PM »
Ha!  I didn't know that!  I have a piece of Bill W's Swedish Ivy plant, got it for a friend, from a friend, but kept a piece as novelty..

Also probably cheapest to get gell caps at Whole Foods or Vitamin Cottage, place like that, probably cheap online, but you would have to pay for shipping which would be more in the end, I Imagine
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:04:52 PM by lalababa »

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 07:26:18 AM »
hello! Yes am getting some scales that go down to 0.001g.  I am planning for Easter, I have to get off citalopram 20mgs and quetiapine 50mg over the next 6 wks.

Where can I buy gel caps for a good price?

My sister wants to do it too.  She is a novelist who smokes like a chimney so we will sit for each other.

I've been to rehab 3x (alcohol, meth) and am 1 yr + clean.  Am in NA and like the people there.  Told them I wanted to do Iboga and the advice I got was not to do it at home.  I also mentioned Bill.W took LSD to help him stop drinking and was tripping when he wrote the big book and 12 steps.  Shock horror!  Not hard to find out.  But also kind of irrelevant to modern 12 step programs.

I liked the analogy of the 12 steps as being a kind of spiritual kindergarten. (After taking Iboga I guess)

I had a baby so had to get my shit seriously together.  I was in a bad situation.  I pulled out all stops, did a complete 180.  But I feel like I haven't caught up yet, that with everything I had to do (moving to the opposite end of the country!) I didn't deal with anything and feel quite numb about it all.  PTSD they reckon. 

Wanna thrive not just survive, though i am proud of surviving.

Am very grateful to you all for sharing your amazing knowledge.  I feel Iboga will be a turning point in my life.  A true rebirth.  So I can be the awesome mum I want to be.

Love Isosmama

http://www.amazon.com/bulk-wholesale-Empty-Gelatin-Capsules/dp/B00428B6X6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1357993327&sr=8-4&keywords=%2800%29+capsules

http://www.amazon.com/Capsule-Machine-fill-%25201c00%25201c-capsules/dp/B006OQ4316/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1357993327&sr=8-3&keywords=%2800%29+capsules

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Gemini-20-Portable-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1357993397&sr=8-15&keywords=scales+digital+gram
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
  Kitchen scales ok? lol

No Kitchen scales!!!!!
You should already know that the scale in the attachment Is the correct, proper, and most accurate scale on the market ::) 
when weighing doses. LMAO ;D   Kitchen scales!!?? ya got to be kidden me? Just as I am

Actually, this is the proper scale to use http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Gemini-20-Portable-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1_PNH6 :P
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 04:47:13 PM »
Unless you're using HCl, a scale that measures to a tenth, or 0.1, should be fine. 100mgs of TA either way won't make much difference..  Should be able to pick one up for $15-20 easily.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:49:37 PM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."