Author Topic: DMT and Iboga -- Frequencies feel like plant spirits  (Read 15935 times)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: DMT and Iboga -- Frequencies feel like plant spirits
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
Thanks Sym. 

I can't keep up, but more please!  "Aliens" means "foreign" to me.  What I saw was ghosts, spirits, frequencies that seemed alive, communicated with the DMT mother, sacred molecule.  It's all subjective, I know....I will finish some of these readings soon and get back.   I told a fib earlier and just now put the patch on.  Did my usual ritual of breaking the final 2-3 cigs in the pack and flushing those bitches.  Smoke free 2013!  I may need suggestions on effective tonics if people know of any....I hate to diverge on this thread.  I look forward to starting a new thread about being smoke free for a month.  I'll jump from the mountain tops, after I've ran up it with only moderate difficulty.   

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 10:40:19 PM »
Good read SYM.... makes me want to IV DMT...and I have never IV'd anything except something the dentist gave me to knock me out when having wisdom teeth pulled : )

Offline Sym

• View Profile
Re: smoking
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 09:43:16 AM »
Thanks Sym. 

....  Did my usual ritual of breaking the final 2-3 cigs in the pack and flushing those bitches.  Smoke free 2013!  I may need suggestions ...

web surfing I came across this - copied and pasted - perhaps it's of some use ?
hope so ... but who knows? anyway here it is:

"February 16, 2011 2:30 AM | Posted by Social Capital: | Reply

Also, I was nodding my head vigorously at your point about the futility of "quitting" a much-enjoyed compulsion. For years I quit smoking every few months or so, and felt hopeless. It wasn't until I had a sojourn into Buddhism (branding!) that I decided to take a passive instead of active approach: I realized that quitting is what smokers try to do, while simply not smoking is something (not) done by by billions of weak-willed people every day. I decided that smoking wasn't my kind of thing anymore... I wasn't that kind of guy. Once I accepted that as a fact, it became one. Thanks again."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:48:44 AM by Sym »

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 10:20:23 AM »
LOVE IT SYM!!!  Rings as loud as Mr Iboga himself!  I woke up this morning with a strong urge to purge my body of the daily approx. 69,999 chemicals I have been putting in my body from cigarettes for a decade now (still wearing the patch).  I am craving exercise, steam room, etc.  Thanks to Iboga, this forum, and my last few weeks in practice, I have completely changed my view towards purging (not just throwing up).  Oy vey!  My glow is strong today, my thinking has changed, and I still remain humbled by stripping my ego as often as can be.  It takes time to settle into a new body and mind.  But it's worth it!  The journey can be just as wonderful, if one chooses to perceive it that way. 

Back to breaking the construct of the ego to enter uniform being, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8a0jmRkTH8

http://youtu.be/LJU-1DMbK_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxL6Hd-xA5c

DMT versus 5-MeO-DMT.  The first video is our fearless leader Terrance talking about the differences between the two, but he talks more about DMT I feel.  The second vid talks on the wisdom that the experiences can provide.  The third video is McKenna briefly describing our divinity, no direct relation to the thread, just a beautiful way to view our existence.  Enjoy and share please!

Here is my analogy in my mind today for this uniformity that is being described.  In the body, we have a system called the connective tissue.  In medicine, it is referred to as the Mesenchyme.  It is a layer that I picture as an intricate and almost invisible (to humans) spider web type of system that is in each inch of us.  I use this image as the construct for what I believe to be the "Universal Mesenchyme."  There is a great big web out there that we cannot see in the physical world, not always in alternate ones either.  But it's there.  Once the illusion of the ego dissipates, we have allowed ourselves the opportunity to bathe in the primordial ooze that has become this Universal Web-Like Structure. 

I really want to smoke DMT again the more I talk about it.  The spiritual guide inside me reminds me that it's time to transfer the wisdom of the Universal Mesenchyme to "the real world."  Today, there will be no DMT smoked.  Today will be attempting to find a suitable place for employment, wonderful Sot Nam Mantra and maybe some exercise, meeting some new fellow psychonauts, and of course some room for the element of surprise!

Anyone tried 5-MeO-DMT?  Please share, thank you!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:48:49 AM by BlueTiger »

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 02:07:21 AM »
Anyone tried 5-MeO-DMT?  Please share, thank you!

Nope, it has proved elusive for Cal...it knows if I ever find it I'll attack it.  Haven't ever even been in the same room with it, not fair at all.

DMT is very special to me, I love it dearly. If I only had one psychedelic I was allowed the rest of my life it would be DMT hands down. But I have yet to encounter 5...one of these days though...I get butterflies thinking about it.

I have smoked DMT on the down side of a flood and found it really uncomfortable - and most people I know who have tried this have said the same. They do not seem to jive or dove tail smoothly. even MDing kind of rubbed a little friction into it, not my preference. A week or so after flooding it was all good.

Caapi and rootbark or caapi and TA happens to be wonderful, but this should only be attempted by experienced people who are well aware of the do's and don'ts.
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 01:16:26 AM »
As you know BT, I smoked DMT during my flood, Bad Idea.  I heard "What the hell are you doing here?"  And the visions melded into a grinding hault... Aya two months later was amazing, though it didn't last as long as I expected, but still felt Iboga there and it was nice!

Cal,  I am going to get some Caapi.. If you use it frequently must you adhere to the strict diet all of the time?

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 01:34:08 PM »
Depends on how serious you are about it and how much you want the current to flow.  Peep Sonoran Song they got the best vines ATM.  The Herbal Percolator seems to be the best technique for extracting vine and making it taste freaking delicious, therefore micro drinking (as per Evolutionofone) is easy as cake. 

ps I know my names not Cal, I just couldn't help but comment.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »
Thanks KP!  I may not be able to order any for another month or two, but I will as soon as I can... With my one Aya experience we drank the Caapi first and it did taste mighty good... the mimosa however was impossible to keep down.  I was disappointed that I didn't keep it in long enough to ge the full experience, though the brief one I had was magical... Thank you for your suggestion and answer, I know Cal hasn't had time to answer all of the questions promptly so I appreciate you stepping in... as far as the diet, must I only eat bland rice?  Or just nothing fermented? and for how long?  When I tried before I held to the diet for at least 5 days and it was rough for me... though my appetite fluctuates so much, sometimes it may be easier than others..

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 12:47:49 PM »
mimosa however was impossible to keep down.
Try consulting Rainbow Tree aka Acacia Confusa Roots.  She tastes better and is a very nice, colorful woman.  I personally find Mimosa Hostilis to be a hostile bitch.  She may be hot as hell but not very gentile, to each there own but I like a woman to snuggle with and not just F-with. Just my opinion. 

must I only eat bland rice?  Or just nothing fermented? and for how long?
Nor reason to be hard on yourself or too strict.  Just taking it easy is the best approach.  What you should be cautious of is food containing tyramines.

Here is your list...
http://www.ayahuasca.com/science/what-foods-and-drugs-need-to-be-avoided/

Ayahuasca.com > Overviews > What foods and drugs need to be avoided?
What foods and drugs need to be avoided?
admin
What foods need to be avoided?

Basically foods that are aged, preserved, dried, fermented, pickled, cured (meats), rancid, old, outdated, overripe, or even slightly spoiled.

The following foods are recommended to be avoided with MAOIs:

Meat that is not fresh, especially unfresh liver (fresh meat and fresh liver are safe)
    Smoked, fermented, pickled (herring) and otherwise aged or dried fish, lox; any fish that is not fresh
    Sausage, bologna, pepperoni, salami, corned beef
    Aged cheeses (cottage cheese and cream cheese are safe)
    Protein extracts
    Liquid and powdered protein dietary supplements
    Brewer’s yeast, yeast vitamin supplements, or yeast extracts
    Fermented tofu, fermented bean curd, fermented soybean paste, soy sauce
    Canned soups, or soups made with protein extracts or bouillon
    Miso soup (contains fermented bean curd)
    Shrimp paste
    Sauerkraut
    Fruits that are bruised or even slightly overripe, especially bananas and apples; raisins and other dried fruits, fig newtons, etc (banana peels also should be avoided — as though you’d eat them anyway)
    Avocados, if ripe or overripe (slightly underripe avocados are fine in moderation). Guacamole should be avoided.
    Red wine, especially Chianti; sherry, vermouth, champagne, brandy; beers and ales, including nonalcoholic; whiskey and liqueurs such as Drambuie and Chartreuse
    Dairy products that are close to the expiration date or that have been unrefrigerated (fresh yogurt is safe)
    Aspartame (Nutrasweet)
    Fava beans, especially if overripe
    Peanuts – in large quantities
    Raspberries – in large quantities
    Spinach, New Zealand prickly or hot weather – in large quantities
    Chocolate – in large quantities
    Caffeine in large quantities (note: in a few rare individuals, there may be a severe interaction with even small amounts of caffeine)

How long do they need to be avoided?

24 hours before and after drinking Ayahuasca should be sufficient.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 03:22:52 PM »
KP, does this also apply to changa as well?

Wouldn't the different metabolic processing not require you to change your diet? 

I'd rather be safe than sorry, but figured it was worth asking......changa is very new to me.  I think it would be a nice warm up to my first true aya experience. 

Anyone been to Boom festival in Portugal?  My brother has been, but we have grown apart unfortunately.  I can't imagine the vibe.  I am starting to salivate thinking about it, changa, boom.....mmmm. 

La, gonna make my famous green drink, gotta a huge mango and avocado that are ripe and calling me. 

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 03:26:01 PM »
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:05:21 AM by BlueTiger »

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 04:47:24 PM »
Thanks KP!  Too bad my favorite foods (tofu and avocados) are on that list, but 24 hours is very doable,  I think I did the dieta for over a week that last time.

Blue Tiger- I am craving that smoothie now! Yuuuuummmmy

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 08:49:01 AM »
KP, does this also apply to changa as well?
It appears so, the other day my friend had a very bad interaction with Changa taken too close to consuming Miso.  Was rough enough for him that I would advise against it.  On that note, damn if 3 puffs from Dr. Chang doesn't put me right in the center of the mother's nest but I'm entirely convinced that the damage it causes my lungs is not worth it.  Torn on the issue to be quite honest. 

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 09:18:29 AM »
I think I did the dieta for over a week that last time.
Totally unnecessary.  The Santo Daime tradition for instance does practically no dieta, consuming Aya once a week.  I've heard most curanderos think it's a Westernized idea this dieta and I guess even few of them keep a strict dieta.  I do Kambo before hand though so that forces me to have to fast, warrior style for sure.  Not the easy way about it.  I suggest taking her easy until you get to know her better. 

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 04:30:52 PM »
Good Day Fellow Ebokians!!!

Bringing this thread back to DMT.  Mmmmm.  (I will copy this post in my Mantra thread too). 

Cal, you are right.   It is sweet sweet nectar if respected.  What led me to tasting it today is not what matters.  What matters is the spiritual, mental and physical relief I feel from my experience today, I am still slightly buzzing, so go with me here:

I have been tapping into ways to obtain guidance from the divine entity I met, let's call him the source (Mr. Iboga maybe).  I have seen him before through my daily Sat Nom Mantra chanting.  The vibrations from the chanting and abdomen work allows the vision of him up in infinity to be clear (maybe through my third eye).  I did not want to break through today, no need.   I wanted to test the efficacy of tasting the DMT.  What I experienced was a "mini break through" which felt much more therapeutic instead of mind blowing.  This is because I combine the tasting with a little Sat Nom Mantra.  I took one puff, and laid down, felt mother DMT hold me in her warm embrace as the light buzzing swayed me back and forth like the soothing feel of a hammock on a gorgeous day.  I decided I could move and felt compelled to combine the two practices (One internal, one external so to speak).  I had one more taste before doing so, and then got up and started:

Each session is opened with sitting cross legged and chanting:  ong namo guru dev namo

Ong is the primal sound, the source or potential from which everything flows.
Namoh is to vow. Guru that which brings light. Dev is Divine.
In fewer words "I bow to the divine which brings light" 

another interpretation among many is "I bow to the divine within."   I like them both.  Then I chant Nommmm SAT, Nommm Sat in the traditional pose doing the stomach movement.  After 1 minute of chanting I was fully connected to mother DMT hovering right in my face, like a translucent white smoke with a face protruding, almost showing me how close I could be, and touch her if I needed too.  I smiled as she stayed there during my chant.   I could see "the source" above, and definitely it felt like a different entity.  He stood still, but did not seem upset in anyway this time (still experimenting with MDing guys and today was my day off).  At the end of each round you remain as still as can be to let all the vibration integrate, literally massaging your internal systems back to fully operational.
I can be most still in Corpse Pose - Savasana - Allows the body time to process information at the end of a round.  So I grabbed the pipe and took one more big puff before I laid down into Corpse Pose, and I let the taste of the Mother DMT's vibration flow with the vibrations I just evoked through this chanting.  The integration was amazing.  Who can say what it did in my body....I can say it felt really good.  At one point I felt like I was on pure ecstasy.  You know that feeling when your whole body is on the brink of an orgasmic like pleasure.  When that faded, I still felt the vibrations moving through me in spirals of blue and yellow patterns.  I sat up and giggled, felt refreshed, felt like I had a "mini break through."  What a great little experiment.  Now I can shake off any negativity and bring this feeling back into the real world.  Ahhh, life is good!