Author Topic: 1.5g of TA Question  (Read 2552 times)

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
1.5g of TA Question
« on: January 31, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
Hello,

There is 1.5g of TA in my freezer remaining from a flood I did last October. This is from a well know dutch shop.

I am planning on taking it soon, but have some questions. The strength I am assuming is ~70% alkaloids. ~35% ibogaine. This sound right?

At 160lbs this should put me at 14g/Kg TA, and 7g/Kg Ibogaine. Should I expect a flood? Seems like it. Basically how long should I expect to be in bed due to ataxia? Im not interested in doing a full blown flood, but a light flood would be ok.

I've considered microdosing with the TA. What would you recommend?

Any insight and comments would be appreciated.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: 1.5g of TA Question
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 06:39:38 PM »
You may have said this already, but how long has it been since your last flood?  Do you think you still have a noribogaine build up at all?  If so, I believe you could have a nice light flood, the most profound one I had was the lightest dose I had taken, but I had done my detox flood only two weeks before.  My TA was homemade and not a "purified" TA.  The visuals didn't last too long, but I gained so much from it.  Personally I would take it all and not microdose, but I wil see if anyone else has thought on this.
lala

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »
Hi ddraig,

If you do Ibogiane hcl is arround 15mg x 1kg.

With TA, one has no idea how much active alkaloids is taking, but your count of alkaloids of TA is wrong, but the active compounds in TA are below 50%.

Light floods can be problematic, and not good. I read a lots of problems with TA, since half way trips are worst then full flood. I am big promoter of full floods, or microdosing, nothing inbetween though. Also against TA, alone, just added to hcl as base....

Also I don't know if freezing it does any good to extend the shelf life of active alkaloids...

After all, if this is all you have, do the whole thing, even without the test dose. Have a sitter....

If you are afraid of a bad trip then don't do it, and save it when you have more of the real thing and add it to it. I don't know how to microdose with TA, but that may be a choice too.

good luck
Jox

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 11:07:26 AM »
thanks for the input.

My flood was back in October. I'm not doing this beyond psycho spiritual reasons. My 3rd and most likely last flood was the one in Oct.

Jox, I've also read that 1/2 way doses are not the best. Having microdosed a little on RB to help with insight on some personal issues in the past, to good effect, I will probably microdose this.

My gut feeling is that I would not see anything as profound and life changing as what iboga gave me in my first flood.

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 07:50:06 PM »
thanks for the input.

My gut feeling is that I would not see anything as profound and life changing as what iboga gave me in my first flood.

You are right, it will not be, simply it is not enough. So microdose it, this will be better IMHO.

x Jox

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 06:32:52 AM »
Hi ddraig,

With TA, one has no idea how much active alkaloids is taking, but your count of alkaloids of TA is wrong, but the active compounds in TA are below 50%.

Light floods can be problematic, and not good. I read a lots of problems with TA, since half way trips are worst then full flood. I am big promoter of full floods, or microdosing, nothing inbetween though. Also against TA, alone, just added to hcl as base....

Also I don't know if freezing it does any good to extend the shelf life of active alkaloids...

After all, if this is all you have, do the whole thing, even without the test dose. Have a sitter....

If you are afraid of a bad trip then don't do it, and save it when you have more of the real thing and add it to it. I don't know how to microdose with TA, but that may be a choice too.

good luck
Jox

How long can u keep iboga capsules before they are no good ? I have some from iboga world and have had the capsules a few months now ...

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 10:51:54 AM »
Hi ddraig,

good luck
Jox

How long can u keep iboga capsules before they are no good ? I have some from iboga world and have had the capsules a few months now ...

I was told by ibogaworld, the way I was storing them, good for at least 8 months