Author Topic: Day 4 - Have to go to work so took a little kratom  (Read 2275 times)

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
Day 4 - Have to go to work so took a little kratom
« on: February 12, 2013, 12:21:05 PM »
It's been 4 days and I took a walk and did some light exercises. Don't feel bad and do have energy, but have that "porcupine" feeling I think Calaquendi described. Feel guilty about the kratom. Just took it. Just looking for a feeling of motivation and some joy in doing job. I really like what i do, or at least in the past I did. Been doing it for 30 years. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
Re: Day 4 - Have to go to work so took a little kratom
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 01:25:16 PM »
Kratom didn't help at all--done with that. Lifted some light weights for a bit and that helped. I think my main problem is that I am so out of shape. Have exercised  more in the past two days than more than a few years. Been eating better also. Nutrition and exercise are my focus. Hope to hold the road with this focus. Thanks.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 01:30:08 PM »
Oh that is good to hear, I know that Kratom can be very addictive as well,  I would stick to the exercise and healthy eating,  I know your energy is low, it may be for some time, but if you keep off the opiates, and are healthy, it will come back eventually. 
lala

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:57:45 PM »
Stay off the Kratom!  It's the same cycle, just masked, so you don't even know that it's taking hold of you.  Plus, Iboga won't work the same on w/d for kratom as it does for other sao's.......

Focus?  Focus is underrated.  Keep with the exercise and nutrition and you'll get focus, but there are ways to increase that faster.....

I am very new to the world of Nootropics.  I am also a bit of a ganja man, so I have also struggled with focus post flood. 

I am on day 2 of Noopept, and I have never had focus like this.....read up.  It could blossom the month....It doesn't give me energy, I still drink caffeine.  However, I drink less caffeine because I am so focused.  Energy is great, but no need to be jittery and spiraling more out of focus.  I am putting most of my eggs in the Noopept basket right now for making the most of each day. 

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 03:17:51 PM »
Thanks BlueTiger. Keep us posted on the Noopept trial. I have done the reading here about it and a little elsewhere. Sounds promising and I'm sure interested. Take care