Author Topic: What to drink during a flood?  (Read 2317 times)

Iboga Panacea

What to drink during a flood?
« on: February 13, 2013, 11:42:13 PM »
My recommendation:

http://www.harmlessharvest.com/WORLD-S-BEST-COCONUT-WATER

Not just any coconut water will do. 

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Re: What to drink during a flood?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 11:10:26 AM »
IHMO nothing, 3 hours before the full flood, and 16 after no ANY LIQUID, if one has access to IV minerals and vitamins... but nothing through the digestive tract.  Even passing saliva is difficult...

Jox

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »
Strange add vice.  Well meanwhile if you're a human, drink fluids. 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 03:56:33 PM »
I think dehydration with Iboga could be dangerous, you may not want much liquid in your tummy for nausea reasons to begin with, but after you begin your flood, I think it is important to drink some fluids, especially after a big purge once your tummy is a bit calmer.  Dehydration has landed a few folks in the hospital and we certainly don't want that. 

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 10:27:52 AM »
Maybe we are not refering to the same when saying full flood... full hcl flood 15mg x 1 kg, one can't pass saliva for at least 12 hours... My provider never gives water... and she did thousands patients in past 7 years...

Jox

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
Strange add vice.  Well meanwhile if you're a human, drink fluids. 

I agree, humans NEED water, especially in full flood.  Small sips every so often. 

What provider did you see Jox that likes dehydrating their patients?  That sounds cruel....

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 11:58:30 AM »
No offense but sometimes you come off as very black or white Jox.  Life never operates that way.  Most of us don't use hcl here and therefore a big difference making for all gradients in the rainbow comes up.  So yes (as has been covered over and over again with you by others) we are talking about a different sort of flood.  Very few of us can afford a freaking provider or hcl for that matter.  And lala did point out one of the biggest issues that people have with emergencies during floods, dehydration.