Author Topic: LAUGH!  (Read 2172 times)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LAUGH!
« on: February 20, 2013, 03:50:17 PM »
Dear Ebokia!

Laughter is the best medicine.....

Laugh everyday in every way that you can. 

No matter what surprises the day holds for you my fellow Ebokians, laughter can never be taken away from you. 

Any day can be our last, why not laugh as much as you possibly can. 

Hahahahahaha  ;D  whoowhoowhoowhoowhoo 

If you can't laugh, and smile, then there is a clear sign that something is wrong.   Whatever it is....it all comes back to your ability to laugh and smile.  :)

The power of laughter and big smiles.  Peaceful calm faces.  Now that's a nice picture. 

Love from our B-Unit!

Feel free to post about anything related to: FINDING THE HUMOR IN THINGS and how it has helped you! 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:53:25 PM by BlueTiger »

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: LAUGH!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:17:55 PM »
This is one of the bigger changes that I noticed right away and has stuck with me since meeting Eboka.  Laughter.  I didn't find the humor in a lot of things like I do today.  I find myself laughing or smiling all of the time, even when alone.  At first I just attributed it to the "glow" I had heard about, but the laughter and joy is there long after the Iboga should be gone.  I am truly amazed by this.  Even if I get angry for some reason, I notice I am smiling again soon after, the anger doesn't stay with me like it used to, the laughter does. 

Offline JackTripper

• High Pope
  • maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »
as the Illusion gives itself away , laughter is the natural condition.
The root does not work for you, you must work for the root.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:34:00 AM »
as the Illusion gives itself away , laughter is the natural condition.

Yes, Thank goddess for that!  I feel like a kid again.  Laughing, smiling a general sense of well being even though this is the time of year I am most stressed... I am not, even though my bank account has dwindled to nothing... which usually puts me on pins and needles, not today, not this winter... though I am anxious to get back to work and dig in the earth... I am not "anxious"  Thank Eboka!

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »
Thank plant medicine too! 

Okay, 2 good sources of laughs that come to mind:

-The laughing on even a low dose of some good fungus (maybe 400mg of bark too).  Whatever it is, is ridiculously funny!  Some of you guys know what I am talking about.  I have found myself cracking up at absolutely nothing at all.  It's strangely refreshing. 

-Will Ferrell--I have to say, he's the King of Comedy :)